TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

wow, you guys get presidents day off? is that an east coast thing? I don't have another holiday until 4th of July
frown.gif

Baybully - let me know if you are going to bid on those stealths. max I would do is the $150 he has as the starting bid.
I dont think I'll be trying to purchase... I wish I could but I literally just spent all my shoe money for the month
embarassed.gif
. New pickups will be posted tomorrow
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

wow, you guys get presidents day off? is that an east coast thing? I don't have another holiday until 4th of July
frown.gif

Baybully - let me know if you are going to bid on those stealths. max I would do is the $150 he has as the starting bid.
I dont think I'll be trying to purchase... I wish I could but I literally just spent all my shoe money for the month
embarassed.gif
. New pickups will be posted tomorrow
grin.gif
right on boss.  I feel you.  I had to spend what little extra money I have these days on getting a new tire cus a pothole gashed the !#$% outta my front right.  it's been one of those weeks.  thank god it's almost over...

eww at you guys all over the stealths.....bleh

no ams for me today, just some vans

you guys got snow on the east coast....we have plenty of rain here hahhhaah -_-

Persians today, with luck some neon 97s in my possession by the end of the day....

Persians today:

recycled

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Those "Try-Ons" are pretty damn clean too. I'd prefer them without the speckle, but I could still mess with em.
you could just ID the exact pair or a pair without speckles
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

eww at you guys all over the stealths.....bleh
....you still have those two DS pairs in a 9.5?
nerd.gif

I'm also getting Presidents' Day off.  Even better when working with a gov't client as it's a federal holiday.

Three-day weekend AND celebrating Chinese New Year:
ixc9de.jpg

Not really crazy about the Copper foams.

FAM!

It is freakin' snowing on coastal NC....I live ~3 miles from the beach...send me back to Dominican Republic!

my back deck
4352833502_c01fcf474f_o.jpg

sup guys.
cleveland - youre killin me with them burst. 2 of the colorways i want bad. missed them last month on that auction site.
mad.gif
by the way what paint did you use? great job on those.
smokin.gif

nice bw modz. i should be gettin my pair soon.
smokin.gif

oh and i finally got my retro burst pair from UK. will post pic tomorrow. but im afraid it may not be true-BURST worthy
grin.gif
laugh.gif
but the i just love the colorway.
mayhem/blackred - i got this pair today so thats a total of like 8 days from when the seller shipped it. hope yall pairs arrive soon.
smile.gif

not having presidents day off FTL

Thanks For The Kind Words  on the 180s FAM!!!

Molinar - I also have wide feet and I think I only have to go a half size bigger, but since I wear a size 10.5/11 on the 180s I wear an 11... Hope that helps....

Have a nice weekend everybody!!!

mine tonight... to finally see avatar...

Sup FAM!

Thanks for the helpful advice regarding the STundefeatABs, y'all! I'm planing to check out an arts & crafts store over th weekend. I used to customize heavy back in 05-06, but I never painted on a mesh canvas.

I'm tryin' to deliberate which two iDs I plan on ordering next before I go on hiatus with them 'til the new options'll be available in April, so I thought I'd try getting the hang of PS simultaneouly. They're sloppy, I know! haha And Big UPs to the OG posters of the pics!

4pz7dc.jpg

Grape95 re-upped with a White Suede Mudguard

282nqbq.jpg

Wu-Tang

fbl54m.jpg

Rev Huarache

f4e6ab.jpg

AM95 (kinda)

b3kl0z.jpg

Buck

2rfdaty.jpg

AJ3/AJ4/Supreme

Dream Options haha
2z54xa0.jpg

Saf

15kp3m.jpg

AJ3/Supreme

supremes would be dope. i cant remember what shoe or who did a custom using elephant print......i think it was dunksrnice (*sp) or maybe our own FAM JAKE?

Ray- those are all nice btw
wink.gif

ILLustRAYt wrote:

2rfdaty.jpg

AJ3/AJ4/Supreme

Dream Options haha

Saf

15kp3m.jpg

AJ3/Supreme

these two would be insane

BG- Those AJ4/3 joints you made are so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. My wife saw them last night and said I HAVE to make a pair and she wants to make a pair as well

Dallas- Listen to your Wife.Plus youll save on shipping lol Hopefully Ill get my 2 orders in this month on iDs.......ive been sneakerless on purchases for the past 2 months it hurts. its time to get back to the good ol "just do it" routine hahaa

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

circlelikewolves- they were 13's. 
pimp.gif

Any fam members grabbing the coppers in the AM?

haha yeah i didnt really read into the description or look where they were from at first!!
tongue.gif
my loss. Awesome pickup though!!

for those of you looking for ben drurys heres a pair NTer Rap Sizzle made (hope he doesnt mind me borrowing his pic form the pickup post)

aw6qts.jpg

pretty on point imo.

Great stuff all!

For work tonight:

entegra: the brand of paint is Creatix i believe, in the air brush paint section at a craft store. the color is opaque white.
Denver / Brian gave me the details on it and tips for use. i'll check my computer when i get home and make sure i'm
remembering correctly. He could tell ya as well.

Be safe FAM!

-Andrew-

Whats good Fam!!! Just checkin in for after a long drive to the Bay...

My mom gave me this for a late birthday gift...
15dq3yd.jpg

Its pretty dope! Has a lot of AMs...

Time to go back and see what I've missed today...

Tak: Thanks, Sir!

Kickz: ILLY! I've had that same exact pair in my locker since the lastest options were added, but I was a bit worried how Hyper Blue would look on the midsole. I'm definitely ordering them in the near future! Thank a lot, Sir!

GSW: ILLY as well! Care to share the AM pics? haha Happy Belated btw!

kickz4show -
eek.gif
those are dope! I've been waiting for someone to post a pair of stash inspired ID's...def going to be making a pair of those when I have funds available.

ILLY - Thanks Fam! I'll post some pics later on. It has most of the limited Air Maxes and the stories behind em. Cubanbee has a full page in it as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom