TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 2008 Fam, which unfortunately for me means back to work...

Anyway, dope Iguanas/Emeralds, Monsters, Tailwinds and IDs.

PhORakaGeKO - Good start. Nice structures and Courier ID BWs!

belated HBDs to B2S and SMA!

Chris, plis tamana...masakit na ang ulo at puso ko...kasi ang gaganda naman ng mga sapatos mo brad!

Hey FAM!

6khncic.jpg

Afternoon all,

Oli - Nice royal blues and tailwinds. Need to see a backshot w/ the KENYA never noticed that before.

Phor - Nice structures and bursts.

sup Jerrod, Im so bored here.............

and its damn freezing!! Oli knows...

is the US getting Structures?...btw MADNESS STARTED TODAY.

Mike you ain't lying. I'm bored (work) and it is also freezing here. Woke up to 2-4 inches of snow, whistling wind, and temperatures in the low teens.

Idk if the US is getting structures (fingers crossed), but I am starting to get that sinking feeling that set in when all the Lights never made there wayacross the pond.

How do you Eu heads rate the vivid blues?

structures are on my way traded a ds pair of homegrowns for both the og coloway structures i am a happy man i still got 2 pairs of homegrowns left!

thanks mike

btw mike hook up soon?

the quality of the Structures are ok at best...alot of messed up toeboxes...ah well...

Ima see what happens in a week and report back if the stock of structures in various
stores are still available..wont be cheap though...130 euro price tag

Gertjan...sure thing...let me know in advance...I wanna do the whole interview thing again , to be honest

ok mike, stop the structure talk now!
devil.gif

kapepper, they're holding up pretty well. i got them in july '05 and have worn them several times. i'll putthem to rest real soon though...

random, took these pics the same day they arrived.
nt1mq1.jpg

nt2mn4.jpg

pict0710ks8.jpg

nt3pn9.jpg

good night FAM.

very nice tailwinds oli, i almost got a pair of those a couple of months ago. i didnt know if they would hold up though.

and i want to thank all the am famers, it is because of all you guys that i decided to start a team for those that post regularly in the jordan WDYWTthread. hopefully we can keep a positive and productive vibe like we do in this thread...(steps off soapbox)

anyway, here is what i wore today...very comfortable and best of all, my girl likes them. i need to find a nice pair of spirdons for her...in sz. 6 womens
6owtz5s.jpg

Superb Spiridons.

No Air Maxes for me on January 2; wore Air Flight Turbulences...was thankful the shoe didn't fall apart after I spent much of the day outdoors (shoe wasfrom 1996-97)

Chris, I saw that auction too. Damn I want a pair of those! It looks like he bought them at an outlet so I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.
nerd.gif

Idk if the US is getting structures (fingers crossed), but I am starting to get that sinking feeling that set in when all the Lights never made there way across the pond.

Yo, bite your tongue, knock on wood, throw salt over your shoulder, avoid black cats ... jeez.

I'm putting some positive energy out there that Nike will do the US releases of structures correctly. That's all I'm saying.

Morning,

Oli- Thanks for posting the pics. The green stitching really sets those off.

Aaron- Nice spiridons, I need a pair.

Edge - I'm keeping my thoughts positive, sorry for the earlier pessimism it just comes so naturally
tongue.gif

Mic - Yes it is sad. I was wondering if it was a coincidence, intentional, or a little of both when Oli was rocking them.

Yo Random, I hear you man. Gotta keep those posi vibes out there though.

cspacelogo.png

Ok, attn. Fam.

My boy's site is looking for Beta testers. His site: thecollectionspace.com. It's all about pictures of your gear. Now your collection pics can live onindefinitely while rubbing elbows with Bugatti's and Breitlings.

He's looking for beta testers now, and I figured you guys would be great first rounders (Kev, shooto, cris, slingman, ...). Take a look for yourself.

http://www.thecollectionspace.com/http://www.thecollectionspace.com/

Peace & Thanks.

ps. you may notice a few pics on the first page that look familiar already. Thanks fam!

Raf, ya I contacted the seller and she only had this size. Nike searched with the product number with no luck

Chr1s, Clipper game on New Years Eve
pimp.gif

illphillip - It's not a live auction anymore
smile.gif
......geez just tryingto help some people out.

Size 10 - 13 Heads! Check out the seller adamjonesnike a whole bunch of Air Max ID's with the old options BIN $79-$99

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom