TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fireworks114.jpg

HAPPY NEWYEAR FAM!!

Toronto got the structures ?? I was just at dazone on the weekend and i didnt see them
frown.gif
.. do you know when they are arriving?
nerd.gif

what up fam.. havent really been doing much sneaker wise so i have been posting in here much.. happy new year to all and i hope everybody is getting on well
smile.gif

PEACE

what it is what it aint, sup fam. everyone holdin it down as usual.

thought i'd drop by, i know i'm late but happy holidays/new years and all that, haven't posted in a min...

patiently waiting for structures to drop...haven't decided to buy until i see them in person, more than likely i'll pass

lex: avatar =
pimp.gif

OUchris: 49.99 for those lights?! damn hook me up!

ucasta: dope spiri's...i missed out on a sz11 the other day, i'm upset. haha

oli: what the?! those kenya tailwinds and royal blues are killin it

phor: nice id bw's, simple/plain just the way i like it, pause.

vintagesole, chris(battle): i'm really not liking yall right now. haha...sick 95's

^^ I called special orders earlier this morning on those lights. The only pairs the lady on the other end could find were size 7. Who wears a 7 mens? Jeesh.Give me a 12.5 or 13.

Originally Posted by adob0

OUchris: 49.99 for those lights?! damn hook me up!

Had the good fortune of a friend who bought 'em, but they weren't the right size for him. So I reaped the benefits. And it sounds like they'regone, unfortunately!

I wear a size 7!!! im one of the few in am fam who wears small sizes....hold on to em.... i'll try to find your size hows youredge
happy.gif

yo, n1ke drawer, I didn't buy them. Call up nike special orders, and have them direct you through the Outlet searching process, 800-806-6453. Style code:315827 102

Good luck!

sup guys,
Germany got them too ... picked up my pair today
952158e632d59e4b80e8ae0a3cc6a73c5261cfc.pjpg

Actually I´m not the guy that´s complaining about this and that.
But this time I have to, the mudguard on the toebox is so weak.
It feel´s like it´s the pure thin material on the front of the shoe,
there´s nothing in it that keep´s it at least a little bit stiff, like an AM 1s or Lights.
Damn I love these sneakers I´ve anticipated them since I saw the 1rst pix, and now this.
As you can imagine, I´m a little bit dissapointed
frown.gif

That´s sadly the reason why these will be my one and only pair of Structures.
Non the less they look freakin beautyfull ... and I´ll have my fun wearing them.
Do you guys feel the same way about the toebox ? Or do I over react a lil bit ?

congrats on all the structures ... @@*@++* swiss stores missed out to get them
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

can't tell you how pissed i am ... how much do they retail in the Netherlands / Germany

also very nice stuff on the last pages. it's always a pleasure to follow this thread. i've been a lazy bastard lately. but i'll be back with somepics

g'night fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom