TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
again for the structures ... everybody choose a half size smaller than what you regularly have in AMs? or same size as for the other AMs? thanks

edit: nice pair jerrod ... can't go wrong with a brown combo

nerd.gif

who is this?????
pimp.gif

my current air max family. just started

might not have heat like you guys, but i bought what i liked

Originally Posted by Ryda421

amanda.jpg

nerd.gif

who is this?????
pimp.gif

According to the filename, it's amanda.
roll.gif

I have a random picof the same girl saved on my comp too. We need to get her on NT so we can drool over her WDYWT posts:

l_70cbe52c241b2ca7ced51411b6d6d718.jpg

I wanted the Structures really bad but now I'm willing to wait until they (inevitably?) hit sales/clearance. I'm using the first run of AM Lights andATC's in the US last year as a reference point.

since the air structures are urban accounts,

does that mean they will hit the sales racks????

A lot of hypebeasts around my way only know dunks, AF1's and fruity colored Jordans.

The ATC's can still be found in some spots heavily discounted (39.99-49.99 in some instances). Same with the AM Lights (the US ones).

I don't know if the Structures will turn up in major retailers like FNL, FTL or Champs. If they do, they may fare a little better sales-wise.

help from the amfam. members who have already bought these. so i wear 9 in 95's and 8.5 in forces - should i get 8.5 in the structures? thanks.

what up am heads? damn I need me those structures!!

just giving a heads up on some am's that just came in, peep the link in the sig

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Briannnnnn,

they will not hit major retailers.

they are urban account releases.

Curses
frown.gif

I was hoping they'd potentially hit major retailers...

sup guys,

i hardly post in hear anymore, but yeah... haha. an update on my situation, i am not selling any shoes anymore, and sorry if i didn't contact you if youwanted something... but i was busy with christmas, haha. i am almost there to replace my camera, but christmas set me back 300-400 or so, so i have about acouple more weeks until i can get it back (i have about 400 or so in my account, and i need a couple more hundred).
so anyways, here is a UPDATE of my air max collection:
81ryz4y.jpg

6nsrdhh.jpg

grin.gif

random: dope.
kevin(addicted2): mannnnn, I knew I shoulda bid higher. Yo, is that a powerglove?! Haha whats up w/ xbox live, when we gon blast these fools
roor84: baroque 90s are one of my favorites
gusto: sup chris, hit u up on email. Fresh 180s haven't seen that cw before
kev2: dope avy, didnt know u had it also. man I didn't even know that movie existed till the other day, I was HIGHLY impressed

For those asking about the Structure-sizing: I went down half a size on mine, i'm a 9 so I got an 8,5.
For me they fitted half a size too large, but other people I know copped them in their usual size and said they fitted well.
I would advise trying them on if you can, that's what I did.
The toe panel and box are kinda flimsy, which is not necesseraly bad (ie, it makes the shoes nice & light), but it makes for an ugly crease if youdon't get the right size.
Hope this helps ..... oh....and that number in the little white shorts... :pimp:

Hello Fam!

thanks for the heads up on the structure sizing, Lex!

Gusto, nice pick up. i think the sock-liner should be blue... nonetheless a great pair to have

Tibor, great choice for this@%@@@!$ swiss rainy 4° C weather.

for the evening: '03 wmns
87b98ah.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom