TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Modz (an any other fammers) - those am1/trainer hybrids are really starting to grow on me. hows the comfort/quality on them? 
Austin - Me too... do u know where we can get that below retail,,, I see some completed listings on ebay for about $60 - $70, but I wasn't feeling them that time. Let me know if u find anything...

Justin - Thanks man!!! How U been???

Originally Posted by eorr23

all this tongue popping talk is funny
roll.gif

i mean a little tongue is definitely ok but too much tongue looks childish and should be reserved for dumb high school kids
thats what i mean...like last page u seen all the kicks with the jean tucked behind the shoes...looks nice
now only lacing 3 holes and putting ur pants behind the tongue is stupid

i don't even know where to start with what's been on here the last few pages... so i won't bother
tongue.gif

Brian, don't mean these do you?

3511527558_2b572a1109.jpg
3510722077_76e4699d1c.jpg

and
eek.gif
@ the price on these.
...and and these.

that's a lot of cheese for what could be less than 30 mins worth of joy.

Forgot about that picture Neil. Sucks he had to let some of those gems go. Here's another picture from the other site. Credit to *Iceberg*. He has a crazy collection. Any runner you could imagine, he most likely has. No lie.

Gooey- those are clean. .......are they for Mayhem lol

Dallas- probably not for a few more months, and since i wont be able to make SU and Andrews event.....i gotta be down for the West.

Marco- That pic is serious
pimp.gif
, reminds me of my brothers vault ..

^^ that is just insane
eek.gif
eek.gif
pulling out pairs from the bottom must be fun.

Mike - that's actually one pair of Lights he hasn't asked me for
laugh.gif
they were mine, but i didn't like how the 'plastic' quarter and heel panels were off-white, it completely ruined the cleanliness of the shoe.

laugh.gif
 @ our avatars.

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

^^ that is just insane
eek.gif
eek.gif

Mike - that's actually one pair of Lights he hasn't asked me for
laugh.gif
they were mine, but i didn't like how the 'plastic' quarter and heel panels were off-white, it completely ruined the cleanliness of the shoe.

laugh.gif
 @ our avatars.
Mayhem must be frying other fish.....he'll have those sooner or later when he finds them for TCA prices
wink.gif

Our avi's are dope.
laugh.gif

Only sewn-on forefoot swoosh I could provide is the one from my Spiridons. -_-

That shoe wall is just insane.

haha Marco I have those saved on my computer also... this one of his just gets me everytime - 

4361816440_2e06f6546b.jpg

eek.gif

and LOL @ gooey, I didnt even think about that.. im not even sure how any of those shoe boxes gets pulled out now that you mention it
laugh.gif

Thanks everyone for the love on the max oranges was kind of upset but I'm over it now will rock them with pride nothing compares to the quality the HOA are not close as far as mesh and overalll feel.

On a side note can't we all just get along I came in this thread to get away from what has happened in the last few pages but hey I'm just saying.

To much great stuff to list on the last few pages.

Leftflex 81 those GIFS had me rolling the one with the kid getting the backpacks through at him LMAO

^^ that is just insane
eek.gif
eek.gif
 that's exactly what i was thinking
laugh.gif
.....i have it bad enough as it is with the stacks i have. that's just
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i didn't like how the 'plastic' quarter and heel panels were off-white, it completely ruined the cleanliness of the shoe.
same here, but like mike said....i will end up with them at some point for dirt
grin.gif

keep the great pics coming guys!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some recycled...

for Kev
laugh.gif

WHATS UP FAM!!!

Just finished reading the last 10 pages lol... FANTASTIC STUFF EVERYONE!!! btw I only pop the tongue on AM1s...

Molinar - I see ur dying to head over here and have that summit lol. Maybe me and u could head the operation, come up with a plan for the summit and then post it on here and see if the Fam agrees. PM me!!!
SoCal Fam - Maybe we can have a mini-summit at the dunkxchange this Saturday (UFB correct me if I'm wrong lol). Anyone planning on attending?

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Modz (an any other fammers) - those am1/trainer hybrids are really starting to grow on me. hows the comfort/quality on them? 
Austin - Me too... do u know where we can get that below retail,,, I see some completed listings on ebay for about $60 - $70, but I wasn't feeling them that time. Let me know if u find anything...

Justin - Thanks man!!! How U been???

The materials rock, and they're comfy as any other pair of ones. I like.

can't believe that i missed out on those worn sz 9 drury's on ebay today.....oh the good and bads of lunar new year....

Reminds me... Forgot to congratulate Bully on those Hold Tights and Stash's... Congrats man... Dont see DS Drury's much anymore...

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

WHATS UP FAM!!!
SoCal Fam - Maybe we can have a mini-summit at the dunkxchange this Saturday (UFB correct me if I'm wrong lol). Anyone planning on attending?

haha. naw youre good fam.  ill for sure be there.

Nice find, Mitchell!

I wouldn't purchase, but I like the yellow pair the most...

Is too much to ask for a regular Yellow outsole for AM1iDs?! Yes, I'm salty! haha

what up Fam...a lot of good stuff...some bad stuff
eyes.gif

got my other pair of IDs

these...

Check out the
Nike Air Max 1 iD Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com

first I made the mistake of using silver as the base, but was waiting to see if I could deal with it so I wouldnt have to send em back. I could have lived with it I guess...but heads up the orange outsole turns out like a Peach colored crayola (exactly)
smh.gif
it's not orange at all..I'd take pics, but they're already boxed up and ready to go back. Kinda disappointed becasue I was looking forward to this pair.

oh well....on to the next one.

edit...size 11.5 95 fan Fammers...theres a clean pair of Vars red 95s with Fat units in buy sell right now for a good price...been up for a while, so offers are prob accepted. 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom