TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that shoe wall
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

what up Fam...a lot of good stuff...some bad stuff
eyes.gif

got my other pair of IDs

these...

Check out the
Nike Air Max 1 iD Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com

first I made the mistake of using silver as the base, but was waiting to see if I could deal with it so I wouldnt have to send em back. I could have lived with it I guess...but heads up the orange outsole turns out like a Peach colored crayola (exactly)
smh.gif
it's not orange at all..I'd take pics, but they're already boxed up and ready to go back. Kinda disappointed becasue I was looking forward to this pair.

oh well....on to the next one.

edit...size 11.5 95 fan Fammers...theres a clean pair of Vars red 95s with Fat units in buy sell right now for a good price...been up for a while, so offers are prob accepted. 
nerd.gif
lookin good.  reminds me of these, which I may have to pick up when they drop:

20955_104721676219010_100000435344424_124031_2412331_n-570x427.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2010/02/15/nike-air-max-1-april-2010-collection/

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

For 185 tax/shipping you better make pairs of IDs you love man... Purps are dope... Haven't spent more than $100 on a pair of 09s yet...
I meant I didn't like 'em as much as I thought I would.  I like my flint grey iDs better than the blacks and some of my other purples better.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Reminds me... Forgot to congratulate Bully on those Hold Tights and Stash's... Congrats man... Dont see DS Drury's much anymore...

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Side note . . . That wall of orange boxes marco23d posted had me
eek.gif

Mayhem - crepes are dope, but the khaki's are what got my attention. Also, nice 98s... any issues due to age?

G - nah not that pair, but in airmaxjunkee's huge pile pic, it's the lights that are kinda sandwiched in between the safaris and the storm bursts sorta near the center of the pic. 

1762538e9a423c0fa26a1eb18a26e0531c34da6.jpg

I don't really like the ones you posted either.  the plastic pieces should be a different color than the leather/mesh, that's part of the appeal of the air max light IMO. 

oh, and I always kinda wanted these too, but I don't think I ever saw them for a reasonable price (could do without the purple parts, and the gum sole should've gone all the way):

RTEmagicC_amlight_green_1.jpg.jpg

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Was this posted yet? Air Max 1 April 2010 Collection...
dzto1w.jpg

I dont like the front strip not matching the material under the Swoosh and on the heel.   I think it throws the shoe off.  I guess they are trying something different.  Just not my cup of tea. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

if you really love shoes that much you wouldn't cover them up with pants...

This is quite possibly one of the most idiotic things I've ever read. I love the shoes. It is MY love. I am happy with what I have on. I can cover them up all I like. 
Are you really flossing because YOU love the shoes or because you want everyone else to see them? 

It's all about personal preference. I've never "popped" a tongue. If that's you, do you. But trying to rationalize your thought process over another with asinine statements like the one made above make me questions how much "love" you have for the shoes to begin with. 

El Bro - I'm with you. like the 95's, I'm pretty much done with 87's as far as new releases unless we get more on the level of the patta releases. I'm not feeling the color blocking or the shape. somehow, it appears as though the mudguard below the swoosh got even thinner...

Shaun - too bad about your iD's, I had the same problem with the orange on my am90s, it was neon peach, really ugly. as soon as I get my refund, I'm hopefully ordering my final pair of iD's for now - the pair I hope to actually keep, haha. I've sent 6 back, and I'm tired of it, lol. this time it's gonna be a USA inspired pair of 90s.

oh yeah, and I wanted to mention this last week but I forgot, but on Friday, I stopped by Niketown Denver and they had a little table in the back with sale shoes. on that table were the dark grey ST's and the white ST's both marked down to $55. I didn't check sizes on either, but thought I'd mention it. check your local NT or call NT Denver if you want a pair. they had some other stuff too like those black/grey pegs with the mesh, and I think some am90s...

Came in a little to late to relay the message but there was a pair of stussy huarache lights for $115 sz 9.5 on napsize. They came up yesterday on the site. I scopped up a pair but there was two pairs available. Anyone here pick that other sz 9.5? Got two of my grails as well for deals I couldn't pass up.

I havent been able to peek in here much the last few days, but I'm just now catching up.

As usual, tons of DOPE stuff in here.

jeffg,

Props on those wht/black '09 IDs, I like those a lot.

kickaddicted,

all nice ID's. Im feelin the fog?/silver/red/white one in particular.

Also, those Drury-IDs are VERY nice. Definitely adding that to list of need-to-make-c/ws.

AMJ's pic courtesy of nwt, inspired me to finally dig my AMs out and snap a group pic, something I havent done since applying for the Team.

Don't have a lot of the older, more
eek.gif
 pairs in my posession that alot of you guys have but I think I have some decent stuff.

4362493989_7d19158252.jpg

damn, been wanting to find these, but the bid shot up to over $130 shipped with 5 days left and then the seller ended it early.  bummer.  probably the best pair of 360 II's I've seen.  do these normally sell for a lot of money or was this a fluke?  I never see these for sale. 

gr.jpg

blackred - Nice collection...I'm diggin' those black/red 2009s.

denver -
eek.gif
I've never even seen those before. I don't care much for the 360 sole but those are awesome.

funny thing is, after posting that, I just saw another pair in a half size smaller. same seller is selling the blue/red ones too, which are also nice. and of course, multiple days left, already with multiple bids. I'm sure these are gonna go through the roof now. I was never a big fan of 360s until I saw these. I think it was Chris (BG) who has a pair of the green ones?

Originally Posted by illphillip

Are you really flossing because YOU love the shoes or because you want everyone else to see them?

both...

Originally Posted by illphillip

It'sall about personal preference. I've never "popped" a tongue. If that'syou, do you. But trying to rationalize your thought process overanother with asinine statements like the one made above make mequestions how much "love" you have for the shoes to begin with. 

no more asinine than dude trying to tell me i was ruining the thread by popping my tongue...

i'm half joking around with that statement anyways, and agree it's down to personal preference... i just think it's odd, a forum full of shoe lovers and tons of them cover up the shoes, as if they love pants more...

and altho this has mostly just been a heated debate, with no real flaming or anything, what does ruin the thread is beating a dead horse and negativity, so i'm dropping it...

the rest of y'all should do the same...
wink.gif

eadickman_29.gif

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

I haven't worn AMs for weeks, but broke these out:

They were sort of an impulse buy at first, but the STs really grew on me and seem to be pretty underrated IMO

is that regular red or infrared? i thought in pix i've seen of the O.G.'s they were infrared...

didn't those retro last year?

i might wanna pick up a pair if i can find a 13...

those pics of the shoe pile and shoe wall/room are unbelievable.

mayhem -
mad.gif
  i was scammed by a fellow nter when i tried to buy those neon 97s.
gswarriorz - thanks for the info, i like the top two.
blackred - nice pile, love your ids
smokin.gif

obsidian ids for work.

Originally Posted by SupaMars11

those pics of the shoe pile and shoe wall/room are unbelievable.

mayhem -
mad.gif
  i was scammed by a fellow nter when i tried to buy those neon 97s.
gswarriorz - thanks for the info, i like the top two.
blackred - nice pile, love your ids
smokin.gif

obsidian ids for work.
Now these are nice and simple..
smokin.gif

It must be scamming season, I recently got took from some seller in the UK for a pair of AM's
devil.gif
hopefully PP handles the issue & refunds me this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom