TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some serious stuff the past couple days. Very very disappointed in the neon 95's. My spot has one 4xl jacket left. I guess the crew necks are on the way...

i'm feeling those wildwoods the more i see them, damn neon/grey cw's
mad.gif

....strangely drawn to those boots even
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^Thats a 180 boot too lol

Nah bu for real, info on the Neon colorway Wildwoods???
great, since it's a 180....i'll buy them and maybe the fam will grant a free pass to post boots in here next winter
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

...just kidding
tongue.gif

but the wildwoods should be readily available, i think Denver said they were on ebay too.

Hey FAM just checking in...

If anybody is interested in the chlorophyll green Air Max 1 Patta let me know, I know a friend selling it less than the market value...

Peace!!!
EDGE

BTW,,, mine today,,,

Sup FAM!

Justin: ILLY pick-up, Sir! Euro, I presume?

JWD: Your homie has a SERI
eek.gif
US pair in his possession! Speaking of Eminem... I may need your assistance with stitching a tag in the near future.

After much deliberation, these were two iDs I decided to order. Big UPs to the OPs of the pics!
10emryb.jpg

Vector
205uj48.jpg

Reverse Huarache

8yztxl.jpg

Vector
2502fsm.jpg

IV/III/Supreme (OG pic courtesy of BG)

I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to stitch or iron-on the following patch (or leave them as is)...
ohwell.gif

8yz24o.jpg

I'm tryin' to discipline myself from ordering any more iDs 'til the new options are up lol

iDs on deck sometime in April... Grape95 & Stash95 (depending if there's an option to apply Neptune Blue speckles on the midsole)

Originally Posted by canesak

neon 95's look good to me really bad, people are so picky appropriately particular about paying larger amounts of money for poorer quality retroed shoes..sigh
Fixed. 

Tons of good stuff last couple of pages!

Justin - those lights are nice, I've yet to apprehend any of that model.  That might need to change before long
smile.gif

Ray - those ID's will look sharp
smokin.gif

likuid - check your pm
nerd.gif

Aight fellas, I've decided to let a few things go (as much as I hate to) and want to give you guys first dibs.   Both of these first two are a half a size small on me, and I've finally realized A) I'm never gonna wear them if they're snug, and B) there are other pairs out there that would fit.  So anyway, PM me if you're interested, I'll give you any details you need or better pics, etc.

VERY lightly used AM IV -- Size 10, no box

25f5con.jpg

DS Atom Red AM 2 Lights -- Size 10, comes with everything

11w79l4.jpg

2qxrpsm.jpg

Have a good one guys 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

edit - some other new lights, i have no words about these.
indifferent.gif

Nike-Air-Max-Light-42-314248386204-image-1.jpg

Cop a red flannel and rock them with those red tights and you will be stuntin' hard
pimp.gif
don't forget to add the matching hankerchief around the neck and big stupid looking white-rimmed sunglasses!  now that's stylish. 

neon 95's look good to me, people are so picky about retroed shoes..sigh
welcome to the air max family thread.... not surprisingly, many of us are pretty particular about our air max....

jaytthelegend - how is the quality on those wildwoods?  leather any good? 

Originally Posted by larrivee7

neon 95's look good to me really bad, people are so picky appropriately particular about paying larger amounts of money for poorer quality retroed shoes..sigh
Fixed. 

Tons of good stuff last couple of pages!

Justin - those lights are nice, I've yet to apprehend any of that model.  That might need to change before long
smile.gif

Ray - those ID's will look sharp
smokin.gif

likuid - check your pm
nerd.gif

Aight fellas, I've decided to let a few things go (as much as I hate to) and want to give you guys first dibs.   Both of these first two are a half a size small on me, and I've finally realized A) I'm never gonna wear them if they're snug, and B) there are other pairs out there that would fit.  So anyway, PM me if you're interested, I'll give you any details you need or better pics, etc.

VERY lightly used AM IV -- Size 10, no box

DS Atom Red AM 2 Lights -- Size 10, comes with everything

Have a good one guys 
glasses.gif
PMd you. 

wow at kentucky pulling out a W last night.
smile.gif

neon 95's look good to me, people are so picky about retroed shoes..sigh

When you grow up with these  97,99,01,03

and you get these

4363283217_f7c100b286.jpg

Complaining is inevitable.

This is Team Air MAX Family, not team air half of what it used to be.
indifferent.gif

Neon 95s have been a shoe that I've wanted forever but just have never gotten around to picking up...looks like I will be passing on these retros as well...maybe one day
ohwell.gif

Larrivee - AM 2 Lights are dope as hell.

baybully - keep an eye on the bay, you'd be surprised at how often '03's pop up there... I got my fixer uppers for 50 bucks. 

(disclaimer: I don't really tie my laces behind the tongue like that)

just a quickie for anyone who has or is about to send me money for the Lights. the damned site has been 'experiencing technical difficulties' for a few weeks now, but i might have better luck on a different computer'
eyes.gif
... so the lady at the Indian call centre informed me.

off to work in a bit but will update & catch up with the thread later... gonna try my sis' Mac first.

ps. the Neons haven't been 'all grey' since the HOAs. one of the main reasons all the post-HOA retros are BS. are Nike even trying to replicate the OG? THEN we have the air unit issue lol.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Neon 95s have been a shoe that I've wanted forever but just have never gotten around to picking up...looks like I will be passing on these retros as well...maybe one day
ohwell.gif

Having bought the '08 (or was it '09 - I lose track) retro, I would say you're better off keeping an eye out for older retros. Unless you're totally desperate, in which case you could buy these latest ones to tide you over, then downgrade them to beaters if you find an older pair.

EDGE - Kashimas are
pimp.gif
. I'm still yet to come across those in my size.
EEntegRa - Those BW Gen II have dropped in the UK, and I must say they look and feel real nice. Classy looking shoe.
Larrivee - That's got to hurt to have to sell those off. But if they can fund pairs you'll actually be able to wear, it's a good decision.
El Bro - Cool Neon pics. Having all those in your possession, have you a particular favourite?
gooey - The black is what annoys me the most about the latest retros - It's enough to make them look like a totally different shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom