TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw pics of the new AM1 Parra's. Lookin clean imo.
Can't post pics on my phone though.

eek.gif
smh.gif
at the retail for those new parras
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
im sure it includeds some bag or something, i hope they make it over here.... for cheap
smh.gif
smh.gif

those red suede Airmax 1s are dope , i need a womens 13 though
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

those red suede Airmax 1s are dope , i need a womens 13 though
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I really really like those AM1s and have the same problem as you air max 87.  could do without the speckled midsole but oh well.

Originally Posted by canesak

thanks for proving my point. all you said was what i was trying to say, that the shoe that came out 10-15 years ago, isn't the same today. and i'm not saying you have to settle for new retros that don't look exactly like the original but not everyone has the resources to go ahead and get an older pair.
resources being... money and an ebay account?  I think the only point to be taken from this is what I myself have often wondered, and that is, why would anybody expect anything better from Nike at this point since they've consistently effed up the neon 95 retros for the past 5 years?  I think people just set themselves up to be let down.  unfortunately, we (the AM lovers) only make up a miniscule percentage of the market for those kicks.  Nike's not going to make changes based on what we want when the larger portion of this market eats up the crappy retros because they typically don't know any better.  or they just don't care and don't have a real passion for the air max like many people here do, they just simply like the kicks.  I would argue, though, that the majority of people buying these 05/08/09/10 retro neon 95's would much prefer the quality of the 03 and earlier retros if presented the option to readily purchase either. 

Sup FAM! Thanks for the kind words once again!

I just found out my cousin has a donor pair of beat '99 IVs. You already know! haha

Wore these today... Big UP, Cris!
17wfi0.jpg

Denver - very well put....
glasses.gif

these arrived today...for the lovely TCA price of $45
smokin.gif

loving the outsoles on these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Justin- I'm jealous.  I had that weird brown & green reflective pair of those.  I think someone posted 'em awhile back.  My pops still has his

Illy-Damn you!! (jk
wink.gif
).  Check your PM.

Viv-Good lookin', I receive all tha PM's. Good lookin'

dope Justin, I hope to find those in that colorway one day. edgy design, striking color blocking (the use of black mesh really accentuates the grey plastic thingies and the orange just puts it all in perspective), quality materials, and from Seth's description, they're very comfy. nice! oh yeah, and I think part of the appeal o nthose TN's is that they kind of remind me of the pilars with the plastic strips on the upper.  

Originally Posted by SupaMars11

came home to this. v-day gift for the girly, little late, but oh well
eyes.gif

Those hit the outlets? info/price?

i like those new "Pattas" but 
sick.gif
at that price. im still looking for a pair of purples
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Retail on these is 250EUR/US$340

Mike - phat persians!
tongue.gif
smokin.gif
If I came across a pair in my size for that price
mad.gif
.............................................................Id probably do it
devil.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

dope Justin, I hope to find those in that colorway one day. edgy design, striking color blocking (the use of black mesh really accentuates the grey plastic thingies and the orange just puts it all in perspective), quality materials, and from Seth's description, they're very comfy. nice! oh yeah, and I think part of the appeal o nthose TN's is that they kind of remind me of the pilars with the plastic strips on the upper.  
they are super comfy, although they would be pretty snug if they were my true size(these are a 13). i was always a fan of the alpha project series, so many dope shoes came out back then
smokin.gif
tired.gif

thanks for kind words on the pickup fellas
glasses.gif

Mike - i have no doubt that if they weren't releasing over here, the both of us will take the L and get 'em. my gripe on the retail price is that it's just getting higher...and higher....and higher.....and higher.....
mad.gif
laugh.gif

heads up Fam...

....i need some help tracking down a DS or DNDS pair of the AM90 Safari's pictured below...10.5-11 please?!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

it's for a good friend of mine that i just happened to link to sling's flikr so he could see a certain pair of shoes, he saw this pic after browsing through the pages and now he will not sleep until he gets them
laugh.gif

any and all help is appreciated!
smokin.gif

^ YES....me too! been looking for a DS size 12 for the longest........

There was a 12.5 a few weeks back for $80 that didn't sell, might wanna check into it?

Originally Posted by tak

^ YES....me too! been looking for a DS size 12 for the longest........

There was a 12.5 a few weeks back for $80 that didn't sell, might wanna check into it?
yes u might wanna do that before i find it
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

...but i wanna find this 10.5-11 first.
glasses.gif

FAM!

whats good my friends...been busy with work and life, trying to get adjusted to waking early and actually being productive (rather than laying on a chair in the sun for hours).
some good stuff as of late...that retail price on parras is crazy...they must be doing a price of elasticity experiment...people will continue to buy hype.

mike:  i am also looking for those safari 90s in a 12
nerd.gif
devil.gif

last night to grab some 1/2 price fajitas with the wife
4366800984_394a2b9e05_o.jpg

Greg, that's probably the case lol....i'm interested to see if it will be another "cash only" release. Dope curry's too....i should have traded with u for those back when they were DS and available 
nerd.gif
smh.gif

y u not popping them joints?
sick.gif

Justin - dope dude! They look to be in really good shape! Haha with that dude's pics it's hard to tell. I told you you'd like the details, too. Such a great shoe. Brick - nice Currys!

Originally Posted by brickSB

FAM!

whats good my friends...been busy with work and life, trying to get adjusted to waking early and actually being productive (rather than laying on a chair in the sun for hours).
some good stuff as of late...that retail price on parras is crazy...they must be doing a price of elasticity experiment...people will continue to buy hype.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]mike:  i am also looking for those safari 90s in a 12[/color]
nerd.gif
devil.gif

last night to grab some 1/2 price fajitas with the wife
indifferent.gif
  figures..................
ohwell.gif
  J/K   You UNDS those crispy 90's yet
nerd.gif
wouldnt want them to dehydrate & fall apart on you
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.