TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear dkballer,

I hate you.

signed,

denverairforce

laugh.gif

kidding of course, great pickups man, good lord...

where is my man Andrew at?  I know you're not happy about that L you guys just took, but you have to admit, that was a great f'in game!!! wow.  chalk up another game winner for Melo!  that was the best game I've seen this year by leaps and bounds.  still buzzing from that one.  been at work since 7:30, just got home at 9:30 after watching the game to find this waiting for me...

af9359dceaa14ed0c7f3aa72a44dff87244cc8d.jpg

big thanks to Neil for the heads up, although I was very disappointed to find that the seller listed them as 10.5 and they show up as size 10. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  not only that, but the original listing for the shoes has magically become a listing for copper foams (same hyperlink in the agreement for these kicks).  I'm pretty pissed off about this right now.  dude better come correct.  first time I ever bought of sc.  this guy better pay for a return shipping and give me a full refund or give me a partial refund and let me keep 'em.  miraculously, with no insoles and super thin or no socks, they fit on my 11/11.5 feet, but I don't know that I can wear them comfortably.  such a dope shoe though, too bad....

What up Brian! Ya, great game!!! Hate to see our streak end, but I'll take 13 wins in a row or whatever it ended up at.
And now we have Antoine Jamison!!! Post season is lookin better and better!!!
Hope you're watchin this LA vs. Boston game.  Lookin classic so far!!

DK- my dude killin it as always.

gooey- wish i had you proof those before we had 5,000 flyers printed. lol

Originally Posted by denverairforce

big thanks to Neil for the heads up, although I was very disappointed to find that the seller listed them as 10.5 and they show up as size 10. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  not only that, but the original listing for the shoes has magically become a listing for copper foams (same hyperlink in the agreement for these kicks).  I'm pretty pissed off about this right now.  dude better come correct.  first time I ever bought of sc.  this guy better pay for a return shipping and give me a full refund or give me a partial refund and let me keep 'em.  miraculously, with no insoles and super thin or no socks, they fit on my 11/11.5 feet, but I don't know that I can wear them comfortably.  such a dope shoe though, too bad....
If you're not familiar with SC, you might want to contact and Administrator or Moderator. They'll try to take care of your problem. Did you make an agreement for these shoes?

BLACKRED- Tough break man. The shoes are hot fire!
DENVERAF- Nice shoe! Triax?
MAYHEM-Where is everyone getting these pattas from!!! very nice!
DKBALLER- One of them pairs of atmos wouldnt be a 13 would they??
GSWAR- I am digging them structures! thanks for the flick.
SHINEBOX- I need them 90s to go with my maize 87 IDs!! very nice!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ Those are DS?

They look DS...you can see the nipples on the sole as well as read the PSI ratings....I think its just the color that makes them look like they have been worn.

dkballer - You opening up a shop or what? What you need all those atmos for?!?!
mad.gif
I'm salty. Congrats on a killer week of pickups.

blackredxiiigoat wrote:
4369465736_3e7636859c.jpg

These might be the best 95's in the past while 
pimp.gif

Denver - damn i feel so bad now.. i hope everything works out - at least you had an agreement set up so everything should work out 
ohwell.gif

oh please don't feel bad man, not your fault. the guy is actually being pretty reasonable about the whole thing. he had a pic of the tongue tag in the original listing, I just didn't catch it. oh well.

that said, any size 10 fam interested in the 96s? deadstock (aside from me trying them on yesterday), uppers are beautiful, bubbles are now clear, midsoles have yellowing but that can be easily taken care of. let me know...

^ That's too bad man about the "96 1/2's" (as I call them), such a beautiful shoe.  If they were a 10.5, I'd make a quick fix to your situation
laugh.gif
.  But then again, you wouldn't be selling them then.  I've got my white/navy/goldenrod pair (that are awesome) and just got the white/black/mystic teal ones in a couple days ago.  The teals are super beat, but I got them super cheap so I'll see what I can do with them.

dkballer - that's a lot
eek.gif
pimp.gif

blackredxiiigoat - sucks about the shipping mishap, but the shoes do look nice
smokin.gif

I still kinda like those women's 90's, but I'd have to see better pics to know for sure.

Thanks to Gusto, I picked up another gem. Will have pics tonight.

I bought a couple of pairs of shoes off of deadstockoriginals.com
A pair of 03 grey/blue 87's for the girlfriend, and 02 BW's for me. Thanks for the link.

I got the OG 96 Tailwinds sz 10 in yesterday. I didnt know Nike used synthetic leather back then. Needless to say I didnt like it, and Im gonna get rid of them. If any of the fam wants them, I just want to unload them for what I paid. Around 85 Shipped. The are going back on ebay if nobody wants them. I dont know why I thought the were a suede type material, or at least real leather.

Cris- Nice Infrareds. Has the shape pretty much stayed the same on the 90's over the years, or has it changed drastically like the recent AM1's. I cant really tell on the 90's. The only main difference I see is the absence of the white on the inner of the air unit.

^ Honestly, it looks the same to me, I'm not really an AM90 person, but with what I have, they all look the same.

Cris.

happy friday everyone.

blackred - you'd expect better handling for shoes being shipped internationally, but i guess they could care less. dope 95s though.
dk - what a week! i'm sure you'll receive some offers pretty soon
wink.gif
denver - that was a great game,
eek.gif
 at 83 points combined.
cris - clean 90s
smokin.gif

these came in yesterday. not sure if i'll keep them.

bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom