TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Cris -
pimp.gif
.....i'm already regretting selling mine
tired.gif

Gooey - thanks for the update! i'm a fan of the neon jacket....probably more because of the color and 3M material, but i see what u mean about the 80's style. damn those [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]black pattas are serious eye candy...i could imagine they aren't the most comfiest shoe but damn that....i want them badly [/color]
mad.gif
smokin.gif
frown.gif

Baybully - sweeeet 95's, may the force be with those midsoles
smokin.gif

Jay - 03's
pimp.gif

**nothing is more heartbreaking than expecting a package REFUND and nothing comes...
mad.gif
X2 on that rite there. I hope peeps with our size will be trying to sell them off to snag on those Parra / Pattas soon.....eyes wide open
nerd.gif

**Fixed

ALL Boxed UP & Sending tomorrow
wink.gif

What up FAM!!!

Great stuff as always.  Shame those Pattas won't hit the US.....tempting me to spend stupid money on em. 
tired.gif

Modz- What's the price on those AM90s?  I'm thinkin that OZ would be the best place to source em for us US folk because of the conversion
rate.  LMK. Thanks!

Finally wrapped up our flyer.....after two dozen edits, so I wanted to share with the FAM.

If anyone thinks they'd want to come up for the event I can promise you will be very well taken care of!
My partner Kevin and I are taking Thursday-Sunday off work to show out of towners a great time!
Collector's are coming in from NJ, DC, IL, TN, NY........all over for this.
There is a Cavs game the night before that most will be going to, and we hooked up a killer rate at the hotel
where the event is taking place.

As the flyer states, every dime is going to charity, so it's for a great cause! 

I can guarantee there will be a good amount of shoes in the room that you will never get a chance to see again,
as well.  Some crazy stuff is coming up for this.  Hope some FAM can make it!  Cory can vouch for how
our 1st event went.  This go around the room is twice as large (6,000 sq ft) and we've been sold out of tables
for 2 months!

BIG thanks to my boy Jude for all the free design work!!  I owe you my dude!  Check him out for any
needed design, video, web....anything at all.

http://fliquecreative.com/

Here's our blog for updates:   http://clevelandsgotsole.wordpress.com/

and our twitter:   http://twitter.com/ClevlndsGotSole

Have a good one FAM!!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]black pattas are serious eye candy...i could imagine they aren't the most comfiest shoe but damn that....i want them badly [/color]
mad.gif
smokin.gif
frown.gif

**nothing is more heartbreaking than expecting a package REFUND and nothing comes...
mad.gif
X2 on that rite there. I hope peeps with our size will be trying to sell them off to snag on those Parra / Pattas soon.....eyes wide open
nerd.gif

**Fixed

ALL Boxed UP & Sending tomorrow
wink.gif
word....especially with the retail higher now? great thinking bro! btw....u boxed up the LAF 87's and sending those instead?
nerd.gif

you da man!!
obama_140.jpg

Drew - dope flyer, i remember the pics from the last one. and speaking of that.....where the heck has corey been?
nerd.gif

i would love to make it but i won't be able to make both shows in april....
tired.gif

gooeywooey wrote:
JTTL - dope '03s, you can see the difference even in that pic. am i the only person on here not really feeling the neon jacket? it reminds me too much of those shellsuit/ nylon tracksuit tops from the 80s.

roll.gif
That's funny that you say that because this morning, before I walked out the door my girl says... "You look like your going skiing in the 80's".
laugh.gif
Sick black Pattas by the way. You keep hurtin my eyes every time you post.

damn man the thread has been kicking it in overdrive. its 70 degrees today so im gonna break out something probably, keep it up fam.

ohhh and whatever i wear tongue will be neutral, im going to wear shorts
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by UltraFlatBlack

eastlasmoke, great pick ups fam.

no am's today peace fam
Thanks loving the Pattas never been a huge fan of green until I held these in my hand materials are sick Scubbas are nice to

Thread has been blowing up as of late. Kudos to all!!!

Gooey - Dope black pattas!
Andrew - Sick flyer, I wish I could make it out there!

Have a great Thursday yall!

-Mitchell

Gooey, after 3 wears, they will soften up...the ballistic nylon material is tough!

Justin, my box came in thank you bro..and the tee!

Originally Posted by micmorales

Justin, my box came in thank you bro..and the tee!
damn and i'm still waiting for mine. I'm developing a deep hatred for customs in NY
mad.gif
laugh.gif
....did the tee fit?
nerd.gif

wow, the thread's moving pretty slowly for a change
tongue.gif

thanks for the comments guys, i'm loving them more with every minute!

Mic - yeah i bet, they're feeling twice as comfy already. i've only just noticed, there's a lack of ankle and tongue padding on these which doesn't help much.
Andrew - dope flyer (btw, 'receive' is spelt wrong on there). looks like it'll be a great event.
Baybully - those 95s look real nice, don't think i've seen those before. what's the main colour, black, grey or obsidian?

on the subject of 95s, can anyone help locate or keep a lookout for a pair of Crystal Blues, the '02 retro please? US9.5-10.5 (but preferably 10), the newer the condition the better. they're not actually for me, but could end up to be... it's a long story. thanks in advance.

could not get through to the Footlocker outlet in over 10 calls but will try again tomorrow.

good stuff everyone. nice pic on the pattas Gooey, as well as the DW stuff. you always have something classic to share.
hope the fam is having a good day!
subpar quality '08 neons for me today 
eyes.gif

Great pick ups guys!

I have been gone for acouple of days and I feel like I missed something.....? With the parra/patta's?

Originally Posted by neukicks

Justin - 
laugh.gif
 I know I'm just messing with you 

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I feel like I missed something.....? With the parra/patta's?
250EURO retail....no solid info of a US release....everything else is not relevant
tired.gif

Jibby - nice subtle "pop" u got going on there....
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Justin the GIF man rolling through.....
laugh.gif

Slipped these on to run to the bank(can you tell im broke
laugh.gif
) and then to the pool

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Justin- thanks but I already knew all of that. Is gooey scooping pairs?
lol then u didn't miss anything i think. and i doubt it unless we are paying for his travel, food, campout gear, and lodging in amsterdam
laugh.gif

lol....i got the shaq gif from Shaun....bastid hit me with that some time ago in the chick-n-kicks thread i think
laugh.gif

i wanna wear my pattas, looking at them and walking around the house isn't cutting it
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom