TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayhem-Do you own a pair of the ACG Huarache Mowabb pack ?  I'm wondering if that's how the currents fit? 

Sup Fam

Mayhem- Same thing I saw in Goliath not too long ago, damn shame, they should wrap floor models

Liquidmental- You've got PM

Blakperl- I know you loving them currents, just get it over with bro, haha.. FYI I own the huarache mowabb pack and they fit true to size for me, love that sock
pimp.gif

Rained all day in NYC... Home to play some COD- PS3SN (KallieLoc)

RL-Treyce/SP2K8

Gonna be making a big post to catch up on everything.
Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by briannnnn

V: I was never a fan of the AM2009 and the AM 24/7 looks horrible overall.  Like Kev said, it's a mish-mash of shoes.

You'll be a believer soon enough!

Nah, I refuse to.  I'm sure they're comfortable but I never liked the way they looked from day 1.  I almost bought a pair but then opted not to.  Sorry, RL
laugh.gif

Mizz Kickz wrote:
Someone mentioned they wanted me to post these 95's because of the ginormous air unit. Here you go:

3651212139_c090197e7f.jpg

DAT MASS. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Always love seeing 1999-2001 AM95s.

Seth, you have a pair of those same Scream Green 95s, too?! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I wish I had more AM95s from that era but too bad most of them cannot be worn extensively.

gooeywooey wrote:

3510782859_c4127eb05f.jpg

dfh6va.jpg

Non-stop quality heat.  You stay posting Air Maxes I wish I had
laugh.gif

LOL at Justin posting that Bender diddy-bop gif.  I bet you wish you were a 10.5 so you could buy Edge's Lady-Killer/Cougar-Approved AM1s (unless you already have the whole pack
laugh.gif
)

Wore these today in the rain.  Never again as I nearly slipped 78638524 times on any smooth surface. 
smh.gif

2lxhzm9.jpg

sup guys. hope im not too late for the 1700+ pages celebration
laugh.gif
tons of stuff in here. just got done reading like 6 pages....

gooey - wow at those sunburst 90s
smokin.gif

mizz - welcome to team fat bubbles
laugh.gif

cleveland - for real dawg....was that necessary? congrats.
pimp.gif

hk - still looking for my USAs. 9.5-10 anyone?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

seth - yes i will bu[emoji]174[/emoji]st out the pics once i get it.
smile.gif

thanks again BRO.
pimp.gif

now i need some of those ice blues.
mad.gif
at mike and gooey.

and who won them limes and crepes from that auction site?

heres my contribution for 1700+ pages
244p81v.jpg

and for today. not fat
grin.gif
but 25PSI heavy
devil.gif

2s98un9.jpg

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by briannnnn

V: I was never a fan of the AM2009 and the AM 24/7 looks horrible overall.  Like Kev said, it's a mish-mash of shoes.

Nah, I refuse to.  I'm sure they're comfortable but I never liked the way they looked from day 1.  I almost bought a pair but then opted not to.  Sorry, RL
laugh.gif

frown.gif
RL Treyce/SP2K8

RL- Yeah I'm trying to get it in order so I'll know.  Hat to get 'em & they too snug.  I have 2 of the 3 of the Huarache Mowabb Pack.  I'm wondering if the currents fit like that, then it's a done deal.  Those are snug, but not too snug.  Fit just right.  Anybody knows if that's how tha currents fit, hit me up & letta brotha know dawg!!

Briannnnnnnnn-Hahahahaha, my Kashimas are the same way.  I thought it was me.  I was lookin' like a damn fool.  Glad to know it might be the 97's and I really do have coordination.

wow, those OG's wearable?

justin-check your email, i'll prolly swing a 9.5 if anything.....ask if they'll give you a SUPER DUPER FAT discount on the yellowed 9s....i may turn it into a shoe project....

'03s today, and the random shoes we have lying by our door

14108_876204721658_10701075_48419748_2473080_n.jpg

Lights, thanks to denver
Huarache currents...again thanks denver
nikeid 90s for the wifey i found at the rack.....too random
her grey chucks
FP 90s for dog walking beaters
maharishi five 2 three stan smiths

Yeah, my other AMs aren't as slippery when wet...Maybe the AM90s come in second in terms of slipping risk.

I get off the bus this morning to catch the subway and I could already feel myself nearly slipping as I went down the stairs
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

EEnteg[emoji]174[/emoji]a: OG AM95s FTW.

Azn-Damn you!!  You see my post on here bout them Currents.  Please stop playin effin' (Kool Keith) around and help a brutha out.
happy.gif

I'm so damn slow too.  I finally got what your name says.  Every time I see it, I'm like "What tha hell is his sn?"  Da Asian Fella.  Oh well, at least I got it now, I think.  That is it huh?
laugh.gif

whatup fam, just checking in, great stuff...

someone in the fam should scoop edges safs....

good to see you phil...you summarize the black pattas to a T.

gnite yall!

11.5 Fam- There is a nice pair of 05 Chili 95's for a good price on the auction site. VVVVVVVNDS

and why do we refer to that site as auction site, and not its name?

LOL I kinda picked up that habit from other people here. I think it's just because of the slimy nature of flaking buyers and their countless nonsense fees for auctions that make people not want to refer to it by name.

the other shoe related website is filtered on here, much like a swear word, so i started to refer to that as the 'other site' and then that just rolled over to 'that auction site' when i needed to refer to ebay
laugh.gif

Here goes nothin....

My Application to TEAM AM FAM:

OK guys, I've been a longtime lurker and admirer of the TEAM AM FAM thread. I try and post and contribute whenever possible and would like to be part of the FAM if you will have me. A little background on me....my name is Nick and I'm 24. I dabbled with Jordans back in highschool and college but have shifted my attention in the last couple years to runners. My collection at this point is nothing out of this world but I enjoy what I've got. This is one of the only threads that I check in on multiple times a day. Everyone in here seems to have nothing but respect for each other and you all stay posting some serious heat. I guess the waiting game begins...

two shoes that arnt pictured are a pair of 98s and a pair of Crepe Bursts that I'm waiting on in the mail.

-Nick

V - i got u
wink.gif

RL - get an xbox
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Modz - ..you too!
EEntegra - 25psi
smokin.gif

NWT -
laugh.gif
makes sense....i refer to it differently most time, sometimes ebay, feebay(word to briannnnnnnnnnnn), depends on the mood i guess.
Brian - nah i only have the bursts for now, hopefully get the 90's and 87's soon cause i need to up my ummm..."LLC"...intake by the end of the year
devil.gif
. also i feel u on the slipping, made the wrong choice in shoes for work today and almost ate it on the escalator at main st today
sick.gif

.....heading to COD land...
devil.gif

blackperl-wish i could man, i got those luckily thanks to a fellow fam member spotting random sample sizes at his outlet....if he was a 9 he woulda bought them them for himself, so i thank him for the hook up!

el bro-you mean the am1s? you threw them in the wash? how does the black mudguard look?

or good pal MAYHEM keeps telling me not to throw them in the wash, saying they're gonna be uber messed up....."sigh"

I got an X Box Elite, but the boy plays it, childs game console you see. I play PS3, a mans machine........
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

MAYHEM keeps telling me not to throw them in the wash, saying they're gonna be uber messed up....."sigh"
i'm warning u.....as i was once warned....

remember these?

Mic warned me not to do it....but i figured i'd got 'em for dirt cheap, hated how "dirty" they actually were and just did it anyway. i should have took pics of the damage before i donated them but just imagine wrinkles (ala book of ones) in the mudguard with the suede peeled off it's backing.
wink.gif

Modz - stop making excuses
eyes.gif

Baybully / Nick- I'm up in here everyday whether I post or not. And you my local California neighbor keep it real with your steady & positive contributions to the AM FAM thread. I'm sure you'll soon be official......man, you have a couple nice gems in that shot .smh at most of them I need

you get my "vote"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by slingman

you guys haven't seen nothing yet with that girl nely... lots of gems!  gave up on those scream green 95s. 

Thank you Steve! ;-)

daaznfella - you'd be surprised to know that your wife and I have a lot of the same pairs. And wow at her Bred XI's! They look flawless. I have worn mine so much but the great thing about that pair, is that they are so durable. and whoa @ Pools and those Nike Mary Janes (don't know the exact name).

jibbycanoe - Thank you. I need a pair of Infra's in my life.

tak, jwdanklefs, Baybully650, El Bro, Vivrantchino21, denverairforce, briannnnn, EEntegRa - that air unit is serious isn't it?

s dub, avngrguild- thank you for the welcome. Glad to be here.

larrivee7- very nice Scream Green's sir ;-) and thank you.

gooey - they are a women's colorway from '99. I just happened to stumble upon them for a decent price considering they were DS. I'll show you the HK key covers as soon as I get brave and take them out of the plastic hehe.

Been wearing these a lot. Easily one of my favorite 90's STRICTLY because of the non cracking midsole/heel.
4114659030_dd37ccd5e5.jpg

I guess I should also introduce myself... some of you are probably wondering who I am.
I go by Nely or Nel, either one is fine with me. I just turned 26 and I'm from the Bay Area. I like running
smile.gif

I don't really have a shot with all my collection but I do have a collection post on ISS (not sure if I should link that here) and I have every shoe I own posted on Sneakerplay. I've been officially collecting sneakers since late '00. I have a pretty good variety in my collection but in the last few years I've been concentrating mainly on "runners" mainly because of the og/classic cw's. I guess if you guys have any questions for me that'd be cool. I won't post up my entire collection now but here are a few "teasers"

3753274599_2ae3568919.jpg

3771621900_76eb4ab05c.jpg

4132469547_2d8c55001e.jpg

3512606778_2d565169f3.jpg

2615652064_5374672d13.jpg

baybully/nick - you get my stamp only if you stop posting those spiridons... jk, great stuff man and i always see you contributing. but seriously, stop posting those spiridons
mad.gif
laugh.gif

edge - whats up man, why are you letting go of those???

rlt/stixx - waddup!

those women 'chilis' look interesting, id cop for $50 lol.

edit: damn mizzkickz/nel, nice shoes and pics... i didnt know urawas were made in small sizes??

$%++!, sz 6 urawas?.....pewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

her blk/red xi's are one of her favs, and i'm surprised they're as nice as they still are considering that's the first real pair of sneaks i got her when we first met, her pools are crumbling though =(, and she says she loves her mary janes for the summer time, simple and clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom