TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baybully650-hope you get an approval nice collection it seems pretty good to me.

Mizz Kickz-I can see why everyone was welcoming you from the little that you have shown I am very impressed 

Purple Sneaks- Thanks your clean up is amazing mine wasn't as hard

UltraFlatBlack-Thank you sir liking both of those they look very nice.

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Baybully/Jump2man - Thanks. I sent payment for some kicks  last Thursday and havent heard a word after multiple PMs and emails. I'll wait til the end of the week before I start reporting and blowing him up. Is there anything else I should do or just be patient?
I would say just be patient until the end of this week because some sellers are just horrible with communication.  Did you purchase the item from NT or ISS?

Edit - Those orange/blue Amsterdam's are just awesome!  I hope I can make something similar to those when the orange option goes up on NikeID in the coming months.

Mitchell - I'd wait till the end of the week for the seller to respond...who knows, the shoes could end up at your front door tomorrow. Like HK said, some sellers just suck at communicating
ohwell.gif
. By the way, where did you pick that book up at? I might need to get my hands on a copy.

HK - USAs are a 9.5. Wasn't it you that just posted a pair a couple days ago?

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

^^^ Those Amsterdam samples, and the +41's are my absolute grails.
I've only seen one pair of 41's ever for sale. I can't stand the regular Amsterdam's but the samples are simply amazing to me.
One day we'll cross paths....

Does that book say why they went from the original blu / orange colorway to the released version of the Amsterdam?

Never seen that last pair though.....it's a hot mess.
The book says that they made the shoe originally for Nike's Capital Series and the colorway was based on Holland's Albert Heijn Supermarket Corporate colors. They scraped the orange/blue cw cuz the supermarket changed their colors to blue/white. So they changed their design to the Red Light District Amsterdams that were released (220 pairs total) . Only 24 pairs released of the original orange/blue cw.

HK - Haha seller just pmed me the tracking number and apologized for the late response... I guess he's a lurker lol...

Baybully - My mom said she got it from a bookstore in Japan Town in SF. Its a really dope book. I think u can find it online. Theres a bunch of AMs in shoe form and other art forms lol They give pretty detailed back stories of the shoes and designers too.

HK Feet 27 wrote:
Edit - Those orange/blue Amsterdam's are just awesome!  I hope I can make something similar to those when the orange option goes up on NikeID in the coming months.
Word! They're one of the first AMs that came to mind when I read about the new options for April! Almost everything can be done except the multi-colored outsole, that hue of yellow and, of course, the tags... 

Dear Nike, Please ADD a Maize Suede / Liner / Outsole options to the AM1iD palette!

Originally Posted by Baybully650

HK - USAs are a 9.5. Wasn't it you that just posted a pair a couple days ago?
Yep, size 9 though.  I would prefer a 9.5 but these USA's don't pop up often and if they do the price is sky high.

Ok I saw this and its huge so I apologize for all the pics (Ninjahood sized!) but I am sure it will be enjoyed. Here is the LINK for all of the picture scans. I think many will like it. Definitely some images that I haven't seen before. Not sure what book it is from, thought it was the HOA one but it has Jordan, trainers, etc in it as well.

2_54.jpg

3_36.jpg

4_21.jpg

7_15.jpg

17_17.jpg

19_10.jpg

26_4.jpg

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Yup!
110a98n.jpg
i've always wanted to buy this boko everytime i picked it up at urban outfitters....but with about 99% of domestic books, you can always find them cheaper some way some how.....i just always forget to pull the trigger when i see the book on amazon/ebay/barnes, etc.

the wifey keeps reminding me everytime i pick it up, to not flip through too many pages, as i would just spoil it for myself when i actually do buy it....
laugh.gif

Airon - Thanks for posting, pretty interesting...
Daazn - Yea book is lil pricey... I wonder if there's more books like it, Sole Magazine isnt nearly as interesting lol...

Alrite time to get off NT and do some homework haha...

NELY NEL ... Im loving all your AMs.... not only do you have some dope stuff but your also pretty cute.

DOPE RUNNER .... DAMN homie. YOU KNOW IM FEELING them ALBIS iDs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

edge - whats up man, why are you letting go of those???
Austin - Sup man,,, just 1 reason... I need some $$$, something came up, that I have to take care of...

Mitchell/Airon - wow!!! I like to get my hands on those books... Where can I buy those???

the one i posted i have no idea which one it is. i thought initially it was the HOA book, but its not. i think its a book that i saw in japantown years ago. it was a nike book that was super thick and it actually came with a air bag from a air max 95. but it was like $85 and it wasn't worth it at the time. i have never seen the book again except for once on eBay where it went for like 100-something. but it might be another book too lol

^i've seen that book too, it was like 65$ at my local japanese book store, was like hell naw, lol

sz 10, not sure who wants em but for 10$...."hey why not"

Originally Posted by daaznfella

oh and Modz, are the black huarache currents still avail down ther???
Haven't seen em recently dude. I'll be looking in the morning, i'll PM you if they're around.

morning guys...

crazy info on nike air, airon. thanks for sharing.
crazy pics on those AM1 samples also.

and for those asking, yes, my OG neons are wearable.
devil.gif
happy.gif

havent seen any news about these... new drop, for sale at laced (AU) already apparently

4384400873_c1a594b16c.jpg

4384400981_a849be09a4.jpg

had to come to work early today.....3 cups of coffee and i'm still so tired...
tired.gif

Airon - goodlooks on those pics, seeing the different air units is really dope...zoom air ftw! saved all of them
smokin.gif

anyone have a link to the vid seb master did for that interview or something where they cut open a pair of og 180's and retro 180's to show that the new ones don't have the forefoot air anymore?
nerd.gif

Goeey - i'm jealous
pimp.gif

Nely - great stuff, i'd cut a toe off to get those grape am1's with the baby swoosh and the womens navigations
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HK - ur lucky, i'm terrified to put anything with that suede in the wash now
laugh.gif

NWT - those are a womens release, i think Airon was the one that posted it a few pages back.

sooo......whose gonna be winning those stealths ending shortly?
nerd.gif

*edit - i'm liking those wmns 87s.

Nelstarr - but that's not 'til July remember?! i can't wait that long!!
laugh.gif

briannnnn -
pimp.gif
don't get me started on posting my 95s, trying to save something for my FAM application
tongue.gif
...that ain't happening for a good while though. will get back to you later this week!

am87 - is that how it works when you make iDs in the studio? looks great having the design on the card, looks real too unlike the site
eyes.gif

Viet - i have that pic but i won't post it. he sold me some Pools and failed to tell me about the yellowing and faded lace loops
frown.gif

Purple - hella good clean up job!
Mitchell - +41s are one my grails too. only ever seen like a sz7 for sale.
airon - yes those ARE from the HOA book, i just received it in the post this morning
wink.gif
the Js and Trainers etc are in there as it's HOA remember, not HOAM
tongue.gif
i also had that orange book with the free air unit, picked it up in HK but sold it as all the text was Japanese... nothing special.

'01 Neon Greens today (recycled)

3772661219_c776e70e36.jpg

Gooey- I need to un ds my 01 Neons. Its so hard, because they are flawless. Tough Decision since I wear my 03's already.

Mizz Nel- Sweet Collection. I love those Grey/Citrus(orange) 03 AM1's. Ive never seen them before.

Airon- That was a nice read. Amazing how Nike has gone backwards since then. They are going against everything they once stood for. Im still perplexed that they cant figure out how to blow mold the rear air units with the nitrogen like they do with the forefoot air units on the 95's?
And then again, maybe its not that they cant, more like they dont want to.

gooey-I've seen that Black pair of AM1's. Nice. I'd rather ID a pair to give them some additional flavor. I own Drury's, but may do an ID mock up because I love them so but prices went through the roof (those sat around in NYC stores for a minute too)

mic-Got your email. Hit you back. Can't wait to get back out there. Me, you and Lex have to get up. And thank you for +@#$*@# my head up by posting the Black Patta's! That Green air bubble is so fresh. I really don't know why Nike ID stopped letting you pick air bubble color.

brick-I'm always in here, just not always replying. I may not buy as much but the love never dies.

One sneaker I would pay a PREMIUM for (although, again, I could ID something similar as evidenced by slingman's gorgeous ID's) are the women's Grape AM1's that Mizz Kickz posted. I have always wanted that sneaker. Thought I might have to go to Japan to find a pair. They rarely pop up in Men's 9.5

whats up everybody?

i see some of ya'll talkin about the 24/7's.... @ my local spot a few workers have been wearing the neon colorway as of late, so ill stop by today & see if i can get a pic for you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom