TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
seeing these USA's everyday is making my head spin, why cant i find a pair
mad.gif

Andrew- Those are
pimp.gif
everytime I check and see what he has available its sold out or Im broke. Anyways, got these today.
happy.gif
Both DS

Cris Uno-Damn You!!
mad.gif
 Ok, I see how you doin' it now.  You goin in huh?  I got somethin' for you brutha.
laugh.gif

Tak- I gotta hold onto that jacket man.  I don't rock it but don't wanna see it posted & then regret selling it.

I thought Viv posted a sz. L from the auciton site.

Silver- You could have kept that AM 1 silver from '99 pic to yourself.  So just for that you earned a "Damn You!"
laugh.gif
 . Nice pics though.

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by blakperl

EE-Oh yeah, I was gonna cuss you out for those USA's till I saw your words at the bottom.  Swore to myself next cat that post a pic of the USA's is gonna cause me to go into jack@$$ mode.
laugh.gif

Tired of heat being posted that I don't have.  I'm really part of TCA & I hate to part with my loot sometimes.

..............Here you go T:

laugh.gif
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Cris.

ajo64p.gif

one day.....

and surfer straight heat wave....nice stuff man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cris Uno-Damn You!!
mad.gif
 Ok, I see how you doin' it now.  You goin in huh?  I got somethin' for you brutha.
laugh.gif

Tak- I gotta hold onto that jacket man.  I don't rock it but don't wanna see it posted & then regret selling it.

Silver- You could have kept that AM 1 silver from '99 pic to yourself.  So just for that you earned a "Damn You!"
laugh.gif
 . Nice pics though.

..............Haha, all goooood T, and I know what you mean about regret, I get a lot of it in here seeing gems I should've kept.

..............East, these are keepers my friend, I've been on the hunt for these for years, I still need to wear them, summertime.

Cris.

Whats up fam, just wondering if $60 shipped is a good deal for these DS. never seen them before and they look pretty good quality wise
max1_pre_chino_clay_flam.jpg%20

Originally Posted by crisone

Cris Uno-Damn You!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 . Nice pics though.

..............Haha, all goooood T, and I know what you mean about regret, I get a lot of it in here seeing gems I should've kept.

..............East, these are keepers my friend, I've been on the hunt for these for years, I still need to wear them, summertime.

Cris.
 I was afraid you would say that
roll.gif
   I understand I think I may have to fork over some good cash for a pair.

STUNTMAN MIKE- killer limes!! Nike needs to bring those back and the lazer blues for the anniversary instead of the infrareds!!
MAYHEM- 180s are copped for sure!! both pairs so sick!
NIKEFNHEAD- Orange and blue BWs copped for sure... on clearance!!

Not to sure about the Nash 87s.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

EENTEGRA- Hopefully USA smokes the swiss too!!
UKBASED- I am glad I dont have those lights cause they would be worn out within weeks from wearing so much!

BLAKPERL- Check Nike Factory outlet on 87th and cottage grove in Chicago I know they had an 11.5 but that was like 2 weeks ago. They take orders over the phone and ship.
SILVERSURFER- HOLY S%$T!!
MOD- When we get some warm weather around Chicago our let tattoos will have to battle!

mad.gif
I need a pair of USA's and Book of Ones.....search on now lol...

Pics of another 90 that hasn't been out in the states, that I know of. Very similar to the orange ones that came out earlier and the current 90's also.

am90-black-yellow-1.jpg

It's alright nothing big though... LINK

Originally Posted by JC5123

Whats up fam, just wondering if $60 shipped is a good deal for these DS. never seen them before and they look pretty good quality wise

$60 shipped on those are good. If I remember correctly those are known as chinos and are premiums.  I seen those a few years back at Journeys, the leather on those are straight buttery!

Sup guys
pimp.gif
hope to see you all later tonight on the stream.

laugh.gif
I feel so happy to know I'm not the only one who has problems wearing AM97s in the rain

silversurfer - all those pics on the last page were great... so many awesome shoes.

east - Keep an eye on Gusto's website...USAs pop up every few weeks.

Mayhem- Thanks for the South Chi. info bro. After my card being charged and them never showing up...then receiving an 11.5 in a 13 box...to finally getting them 2 weeks later. Loving them.

-Jay

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by JC5123

$60 shipped on those are good. If I remember correctly those are known as chinos and are premiums.  I seen those a few years back at Journeys, the leather on those are straight buttery!

yeah i did a little researching, they are called "chinos" thanks for the info bout to pay for them now
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 urawas cris

Saw someone else post a pair of these a long time ago and had been on the hunt ever since... big thanks the NWT for hooking me up with these
happy.gif

Sorry for the OD of pics...but I'm in love with these things.

AARRRGHGHGHHH H SUR(*@($*@(TU@(*%@(*%#(*$(#*$( GUNDAM AM98s

Nike would probably butcher a retro of these but I just love the design of this shoe.

Waits for James to post pics of all 400 of his AM98s

Originally Posted by Baybully650

silversurfer - all those pics on the last page were great... so many awesome shoes.

east - Keep an eye on Gusto's website...USAs pop up every few weeks.

Will do hope I can grab them soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom