TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Triaxion" haha excellent. great pics! I really like how the emerald colorway has some black on the sole. and i of course love the USA's haha. good stuff.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Anybody order from deadstockoriginals.com have sent them several email and yet to get a reply

I ordered a couple of pairs from them last thursday.  One for my girl, and one for me.  He called me the next day to confirm my order, and let me know that he couldnt find the pair that I bought for the girlfriend.  Called me back a couple of days later to confirm he found them, and I got my tracking number the next day.  So I am waiting for the fedex truck.   Seems real good communication wise to me.
happy.gif
i bought a pair of AML III's from them a while ago. i spoke to Chan dude was cool and all that. but the thing was i paid 20 bucks for shipping and when i got my package, my shoes were in another box that looked like he took different pieces of cardboard and put em together before shipping out
smh.gif
and it was hard as hell to take my damn shoes out of the box, it was on some super tight skinny jean on a dude type of @*! i literally had to cut the box open
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

edit; ohyeah for the sz10-12 dudes that pm'ed me, check out corgi's blog, i see a few pairs that are still up!

thanks for the love on the IDs..... its so hard to stop
laugh.gif
smh.gif
i keep thinkin to myself if i buy enough maybe theyll add more stuff.... (real neon, forefoot swoosh, bubble change...)

joeysole - atmos....

2q0nb44.jpg

final ID post till they come in.... my charcoal 9 inspired pair
pimp.gif

[jayz] all black everything [/jayz] red lining and dark grey mud guard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2udwduu.jpg

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

your really tryna make postin the ID cards an epic even huh?
24yb69e.gif

just got bored and felt like postin them, was gonna wait....

if anyone else that frequents this thread daily has an objections, ill stop
pimp.gif

joey- don't see you post in here to often, and when you do its worth it. *thumbs up

87- Love the all black everythings!! Can't wait to see actual pix!! May have to copy ya on that one, and pay the fringe no mind.

TAK- What up! Great pick-ups. Really diggin those 90s.

Joey- Very nice Sir! some dope pick-ups your way as well.

Oh, and FAM, just listed some stuff size 10.5-15 in B/S
Player prices for FAM as always, if anyone's interested in any of it.

i figured i would get the best and most accurate answer in here, but, i was looking to pick up some air max 03's and air max 97's. i usually wear a 8.5 in air max 1's, how do the 03's and 97's fit compared to air max 1's? any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Aldo-Do you, we not trippin' mane.  Good lookin' out in the ID thread bruh.

How is the black reflective swoosh compared to the black soft suede swoosh?  Does the reflective black swoosh seem a lil more like gray/fog/charcoal?  I'm gonna copy Mayhem's black, fog & electric green ID.  Just thinking about replacing the soft suede swoosh with reflective.  The more I think about it, the reflective swoosh will kinda take away from the all black look.  the ID I'm talking about is on pg. 58 of the ID thread in the Retro Forum.

Originally Posted by blakperl

Aldo-Do you, we not trippin' mane.  Good lookin' out in the ID thread bruh.

How is the black reflective swoosh compared to the black soft suede swoosh?  Does the reflective black swoosh seem a lil more like gray/fog/charcoal?  I'm gonna copy Mayhem's black, fog & electric green ID.  Just thinking about replacing the soft suede swoosh with reflective.  The more I think about it, the reflective swoosh will kinda take away from the all black look.  the ID I'm talking about is on pg. 58 of the ID thread in the Retro Forum.

reflective has a hint of faded black to it..... not huge, but a dash.... its like half a shade lighter.....
white though 
smh.gif

smh.gif
 it comes on "stoneish" or dirty...

Tibor!!!!! Sup fam, good to see you post again. That picture of the 95 Atmos always gets me. A lot less painful now coz I own a pair.

Ryan/ITD - 95 picture is classic

Seen a lot of USA action
pimp.gif

Hope everyone is doing well.
I'll be rockin these beaters for the next 5 days in Lake Tahoe. I'll try to post while I'm up there
glasses.gif

4386260257_1b0e880422.jpg

4387023378_af019b07e0.jpg

peace

tibor = shut down of thread.

gooey ~ stop showing off the thunderstorms.

eentegra ~ sorry about them max95s, dude.  next time.

i warned you guys about nely's heated perrs.

lots of urawas in this fast movin' thread.  love it.

chris ~ which ski resort ya hitting?  might see ya up there.

new pickups came in...

thanks to gooey's heads up ~

sig_bg2.gif

for mike, its going out in the morning, fam ~
sig_bg2.gif

peace.

nerd.gif
Who in here is a size 8?
nerd.gif
Found a pair of DS Bacons with a $200 asking price on my local craigslist if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom