TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Great stuff in here as usual, just a heads up...I'm planning on mixing live on ustream tonight starting between 8:30-9pm est. I'll be sure to post the link in here later.

Peace,

Dave
@puertorok13

Originally Posted by prok13

Hey everyone! Great stuff in here as usual, just a heads up...I'm planning on mixing live on ustream tonight starting between 8:30-9pm est. I'll be sure to post the link in here later.

Peace,

Dave
@puertorok13
Sup Dave.....you gonna have some of us spoiled.  You know Ill do my best to check in!

2rxdwu9.jpg

damn, usually I can keep up in here but I am behind, haha.

tak - didn't get those stealths, wish I did. went over my limit.
Nel - i'm already very impressed by what you've posted, especially those 96 II's, sick colorway. and the grey/purple 87's with the forefoot swoosh, very sharp, miss. and I doubt you need any votes lol, you're more official than most of us by the looks of it, haha.
Baybully - got my stamp if needed, you definitely contribute a lot and you have a lot of heat there, (more heat than I got!), good stuff.
Aaron - thanks for the pics, very interesting. I love learning about "air"!
Brian - those navy/orange 95s hurt every time...
V - are you referring to that pic where it's pretty much every classic pair of 95s you can think of lined up, with OG boxes? I think I have that saved at home somewhere...
UFB - thank you for the pic, I just wanted to see how the shape of the sole looks against the upper. I slept on those red/black bursts a month or so ago for cheap, but now I know. size 11/11.5 anyone? if I get a pair of those or a pair of 97's with a black sole/red bubble, I will definitely be attempting a sole swap with my 98s or with my black/comet 95s.
Mitchell - AMS samples are super duper sick to me, much better than the released pair as far as colors (imo of course).

got a brutal day ahead of me, working til 5, then driving out west to do a presentation at another college until 8, no fun. have a good day fam!

dope Kev!
pimp.gif

edit - Seth...TCA certified!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Dave - hopefully i'll be home in time to check in, doubt it tho...
ohwell.gif

finally found that pic of the 180's that are supposed to be coming out....
nike-air-180-white-volt.jpg

and as requested.....

EDIT:  ^ holy crap
sick.gif

roll.gif
 That's just stupid
pimp.gif

aaron - thanks for those scans, very cool
pimp.gif

stuntman - nice
pimp.gif

I went back to my archives out of curiosity to see how much I paid for those screams.  I thought I remembered getting them cheap   
roll.gif

x1da1s.jpg

Sorry, I had to
tongue.gif

Have a good one fam!

TCA price for the win! glad somebody who knows how to restore a shoe got 'em! haha.

oh yeah, and Kevin - love the hot limes.  J - the 180 equivalent looks good too, and I'm not much of a 180 fan.  Dave - unfortunately I'll miss your mix yet again tonight.  hopefully you'll keep doign it and I can check in next time.

if i'm not mistaken, a bunch of those am95's came from one auction on yahoo. where is that dude nowadays? he's one of the few people from NT that i've talked to on aim. super cool guy. 

What up tak?

Denver - I'm going to try and set up a reg day & time to do the mixshows. We'll see how it goes.

Dave

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

if i'm not mistaken, a bunch of those am95's came from one auction on yahoo. where is that dude nowadays? he's one of the few people from NT that i've talked to on aim. super cool guy. 
yo man, just wanted to let you know...my mission, im on day 24!!! and nice limes
pimp.gif

PROK - I may come out Saturday night.....
Mayhem - those pictures are awesome even though im not a '95 fan.....
Seth - I sent you a text yesterday....have those 98's still sittin around
nerd.gif
and damn, that is an awesome price on those

book of ones

wow at that 95 pic! thanks for sharing Justin
anyhow, going back a few pages...
BayBully/Nick - you got my vote. what size are you? I didn't see that in your application..
Nely - good stuff again. that 180 pic is beautiful. 
nice steal on those screams Seth
not as rare of a shoe but this is my best steal to date, though shipping was a bit steep
laugh.gif

Kev - nice limes. such a classic shoe
both the limeish and miami 180s will likely be picked up by me. good to see nike releasing some non-87/90/95 maxes.
nothing special today for me but I'm eagerly awaiting a much overdue (non-AM) pickup which should be in tomorrow

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

BayBully/Nick - you got my vote. what size are you? I didn't see that in your application..
My bad, looks like I left that info out. Everything I own is pretty much either size 9.5 or 10.

Here's the Nike BW Torch.
These are part of the National Team Pack (World Cup 2010)
They will hit U.S. stores in March.
Holland, France, South Africa, and Brazil.

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

4383007991_d9b28a9d8d.jpg

paranoia kicking in with all this talk of sole crumbling.
I normally dont quote pics, but i felt like these deserved another post. Dope Gooey.
pimp.gif

And beautiful 95 collection above.

whats up everyone, i miss a day and ten pages go by, way too many good stuff to comment on. congrats on 1700 btw.

mizz kickz - hello nely, visited your sneakerplay and loved your collection, especially your powerwalls
smokin.gif
gooey - those jewel 95s are amazing. would like to see more photos of them.
baybully - dope collection!
jibby -
laugh.gif
 i'm surprised you weren't outbid there.

home from work and now watching champions league.

Best thread on NT!!! Non stop sick stuff in here. Mayhem-those pics are ridiculous....I can't even be jealous about that, just have to admire it.
Keep it up fellas....I've learned a lot in here, and the non stop eye candy is much appreciated.

You guys think the new ID options will be availalble in April will possibly allow us to change the air bubble?  Submit those survey's fellas so we can get better options

Originally Posted by nwt

gswarriorz wrote:
What are these?? i see the word 'nash' and the AM90 heeltab on the tongue????

Book says it was designed by London-based sneaker customizer Nash Money. He designed two shoes for the Afro Centricity Pack commissioned by Nike for the Festival  of Air celebrations of 2006. This pair was inspired by the show Fresh Prince of Bel Air. The other shoe was inspired by Native Tongues (De La Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, and the Jungle Brothers). Pic of the shoe below...

2l8zrl4.jpg

Happy Wendsday everyone sick stuff this thread is moving the last couple of days

UltraFlatBlack Those are nice will definitely look into picking up a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom