TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by daaznfella

^those will crack/crubmle....i had a pair that was "worn",a nd they've fallen apart....lol

Nope. Mid sole is hard as a rock. All the wears were over the period of a month. About two months ago. Bubbles are clear and firm.  I guarantee their wearability. I wouldn't want to take someones money like that. It's happened to me before, from an "e-friend."

Haven't been able to make my way through here much the last few days other than the occasional quick browse here and there, a lot of stuff I have to catch up on.

Just wanted to stop in and say amazing and dope as usual guys, real good stuff.

what up fam.

shaun, i was (idk my way around there) running an errand there then ate at denny's lol

nely, you already know

mitch, thanks for the update.i dont care about the baby air bubble... im grabbing a pair of those triax 94's for sure!!

tak, dope man

dave, i wish my j leagues where that clean
frown.gif

gooey, sigh* love those man

ahhh good stuff then, i was only speaking on experience from my own personal pair.....i mean they are 99s....lol

Yea I own two pairs of cracked am95s. The 3m cowboys from '99 and the SC Lightning cw from '00. Neither were stated as being cracked. >=[  

the listed size and the size in the description are different so im not sure which is the actual size... so... potentially 10-11.5'ers, great vintage pair

not AM's but im sure they're appreciated

EDIT: looks like the seller has a bunch of other vintage models in different sizes which may be worth a look

Briannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...
laugh.gif
check www_sneaker_st on ebay. He doesnt have the 94s up now, but Id assume he will when they release. He already has the white/black/silver/red pair up for less than retail, and Im pretty sure when that clorway drops he'll have em for less as well.

The bubbles on those air max triax '94 are really tiny compared to the previous retro. I do like the change to the nylon tongue, however.

Those 94s are a lie. Playing with peoples minds making the air bag look bigger by surrounding it with whiter mesh.

nike = liars.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom