TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dope stuff as always famers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

picked up some more am87s from the outlets
laugh.gif
smh.gif
i wish the blues were this easy to find
smh.gif

i usally dont post my IDs till i get them in hand, but was workin on these and wasnt too sure... based off the parra 95 pair that released a few years back (still need a 12)

xogj8g.jpg

Bursts

Teal lights

Pattas

Hope everyone had a good weekend, watching Lakers/Nuggets game..

What up Fammers!

New wmns AM1... Not my cup of tea...
1zwlppj.jpg

New Triax 94... I kinda like these...
2vkgle8.jpg

Saw these in person yesterday, and my girl really liked em. If anyone has a hookup on em PM me please!!!
2089zk6.jpg

Have a good one everyone!

-Mitchell

AM87- those look promising
wink.gif
btw- there was a pair of vnds parra 95's on that auction site......might still be on?

Good stuff all around everyone.
Cris those 87's are dope maybe one day i'll get a pair.
Pattas are clean seems like everyone in here has a pair except for me.
Expecting another grail sometime next week yee!

87...dope IDs man. Youre coming up with some dope designs. Check ya email...lmk

Mitch...I kinda like those 87s. Id like to see em in different colors though for mens.

Mike...what up Fam? You watchin the game...nail biter.

Aren't them 87's part of that Miami pack that dropped maybe 2 years ago?

SDUBL- yessir. caught high blood pressure watching the game. glad we won........sorry DAF, it was bound too happen: )

Fresh Out The Box!

Damn just posted here and my post disappeared??!!

Stupid site.

One click on the pic upload button doesn't work anymore, and two clicks reloads the lot so i have to wait.

AR If i'd have know a couple of weeks back, they were throwing the Parra 95s out for next to nicks at my Nike outlet. Been sat on the shelf for months.

GS, saw them at the ES the other day, they look too cool on women those 90s. Same deal, half price, but i aint going back until April when the new stock arrives.

recycled

gswarriorz those am90's came out a few weeks back and available at foot locker and eastbay. no one really paid attention thats all. im sure a friends and family will hit soon enough

Originally Posted by tak

Aren't them 87's part of that Miami pack that dropped maybe 2 years ago?

SDUBL- yessir. caught high blood pressure watching the game. glad we won........ not sorry for that *#+! AT ALL DAF, it was bound too happen
devil.gif
yeah...good win for em...good game. Oh and I slightly modified your post that I quoted 
wink.gif

all good Brian 
laugh.gif

what up FAM?

wore these out to watch the USA / Canada game...great game even though the US came up short.

Originally Posted by tak

AM87- those look promising
wink.gif
btw- there was a pair of vnds parra 95's on that auction site......might still be on?

yea there was, i completely forgot cause i was showering my son  
frown.gif

laugh.gif

thanks for the input though
pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
at parra 95s bein at outlets outside the US and i cant find them here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

2vulbfp.jpg

*sigh*
Ive had too many chances to pick up a pair and passed... now that i want them, i cant find them anywhere
tired.gif

Great, great pickup

thanks for all the comments on the columbia bursts. saw them from el bro and i had to jump the gun. burst are so underrated.
pimp.gif

and for the paint job, yeah i could have masked it better. but i figured i can clean up the sides by chipping away some paint. the paint i used is Createx below. and its not glossy at all. just a crappy cam shot. it has a dull finish.
smile.gif

030181482.jpg

great stuff everybody a whole lot of AM heat

...there is a few pairs of really nice bursts in sz.11 on the auction site right now

LA guys, you escaped with that win. Melo fouling out was bs, but whatever. we'll go 3-1 against you guys in the reg. season. I'm not worried about it.
smile.gif

EEntegRa - nice bursts, they look to be in perfect shape! still haven't seen a pair in good shape in my size since i've been looking.

Originally Posted by marco23d

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

and re: the Chili name, i'm pretty sure the official c/w of the first version of the red/ gry 95s was called that, and then every subsequent retro was Varsity Red, but the name stuck. the 87s are officially Varsity Red too.
I'm pretty sure the first c/w was in '98 black/desert red.

my bad
embarassed.gif
i complete forgot about those! they're so much nicer too (as shown by Sling's pic posted by Justin) with the proper charcoal base layer. all the more recent ones i see have either black instead, or even worse, just the black toe.

Bangdak - no collection post, just my Flickr. i'm based in the UK... would probably have even more if i lived in NY
laugh.gif

phnrprman - sick 95s.
Nely - lush pick up on those Teals. i wish Steve would return the favour for me one day!
frown.gif
tongue.gif

Mayhem - both those pairs look amazing. the lack of the black base or toe in either colourways def makes a notable difference.
Tak - nice HOAs. the toeguard on that left shoe comes up so high it could be mistaken for the '99 retro.
Dave prok - Urawas
pimp.gif
i need to break mine out when the weather gets better.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

LA guys, you escaped with that win. Melo fouling out was bs, but whatever. we'll go 3-1 against you guys in the reg. season. I'm not worried about it.
smile.gif
frown.gif

gotta agree though...that last foul for Melo was BS, but we'll take it haha. Few fouls were missed on out end as well...maybe it balanced out somewhat.

nah Artest was fouling Melo all game, that's how he plays defense (arm rake, reach in, pushing on the waist, etc). Artest ended the game with, what, 3 fouls? it was definitely not balanced in that match up. all good though. all in all it was not a bad game for either team, really.

oh and man those pimento am95's are really nice, (as are the desert reds), there's a pair of pimento/grey bursts out there that match those 95's... had an opportunity last year, but the guy wanted $200+ for them, ouch...

I think they both had their fair share of missed calls...at the end of the day it was a good game, and that what I like to see. Just glad to see we came out on top for once haha. I have a feeling we'll end up in the plaoffs together again......that scares me.

it's gonna be a pretty good playoffs this year in the west. i think for sure all eyes are on denver/LA at this point. finally, a worthwhile rivalry in the west (imo, haha)! we got phoenix tomorrow...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

it's gonna be a pretty good playoffs this year in the west. i think for sure all eyes are on denver/LA at this point. finally, a worthwhile rivalry in the west (imo, haha)! we got phoenix tomorrow...

def denver/LA in the conf finals...will be a good one. Phoenix is lucky they kept Amare...I think you guys will be OK tomorrow. Tough loss though for Phx today. Nash %$!+#* up 
smh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom