TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tak

RL - Is back
nerd.gif
Sup Bro?
yooo whats happening man, feels good to be back

welcome back RL
laugh.gif

dope id's cincy....im feeling the cowboys a lot. might have to do a pair similar for my pops

happy friday fam

TGIF!!!
pimp.gif

Sup guys.....

those 180s are nice. will be keeping my eye on those.
smokin.gif

mayhem - glad they finally arrived. but 2 months is just unacceptable. but great pickup. congrats.
smile.gif

gs- drurys. will be rocking mine again soon.
mic - she's adorable. lovin the 7s on her.
cincy - love the IDs. especially the USA ones. great job on those.

so i finally got the  last couple of my pickups.
group shot. 03 87s and BW. 98 am95.
sausdw.jpg

around $175 for all of em too. can you say cheap ***?
roll.gif
  the am95s are wearable too so i'll be rockin em hard.
happy.gif

question for all you restoration experts: on the am95s, i want to restore the midsole. is angelus the paint to use? i plan on restoring the midsoles on the 87s as well.

have a great weekend
-ron

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

around $175 for all of em too. can you say cheap ***?
all those for that price,
eek.gif
. great pickups ron.

cincy - thanks for the info.
rl - welcome back homie.
neukicks - dope greystones
smokin.gif
, love those.

I'm back fellas. Nothing but fakes in Okinawa so no pickups. Man I have about 1000 pages to go back through.

Chris...dooope patchwork!

Cris..clean PWs. Prob my fav outta the bunch.

James...clean 1s.

EEntegRa....nice haul for a great price.

ddouble....nice. I could use a pair of those one day.

Peace Fam...IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Originally Posted by ddouble

Nice ID's crisone

.............Thanks, but if you're referring to the above pic, they're BRS Powerwalls, haha, you're the second person that said they were ID's, all good.

Cris.

Originally Posted by s dubl

James...clean 1s.

Peace Fam...IT'S FRIDAY!!!
thanks homie, where you been at?? I told you to ship me that PC a while ago and i'd get it all fixed for you!!!

like Kev would say, those 24/7's =
sick.gif

And if anyone in the FAM ever needs PC help holler at me......

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by ddouble

Nice ID's crisone

.............Thanks, but if you're referring to the above pic, they're BRS Powerwalls, haha, you're the second person that said they were ID's, all good.

Cris.
shooot....I wish I could ID Powerwalls 
smh.gif

edit...for those interested 24/7s are up on eastbay.
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH
I hate to say it, but that black / neon pair is "calling me"

Guys, what year were these made? Believe it or not, this will be my first ever pair of 97's.
smile.gif

Cris- Nice Poweralls! I really miss the old shape of the 1's. I wish I wouldve taken advantage of the IDs back in 06/07

cris, dope powerall's the colors on em are dope.

today, its finally nice and warm out in N.E.

i like the leather on these...nice and soft

not an air max but have you guys seen that you can put 2009 soles on the new trainer IDs? I'm wondering if this will be a future option on some AM models...
nike-trainer-1-unleashed-mid-on-nike-id-2.jpg

and yea those 24/7s are a bit odd but I do like that grey/black colorway (big surprise eh?
laugh.gif
)

Cris - love the BRS, they've always intrigued me as those colors don't really seem to go together, but they do on that shoe. very nice, sir.

El Bro - I've never owned a pair of 97s either (well, I bought a pair and returned them). I just don't like how they look on my wide feet. there are certain colorways i might grab for the right price, but i typically avoid that model. those and the 180s I've never really been a fan of on my feet. although, I do like how some of them look. sorry, no info on that silver pair...

oh yeah and...

EEntegRa - nice pile of classics you got there! 

Kev -
laugh.gif
I can't mess with those things either.  to each his own, though. 

James...what up mang? Just been lurkin. I ended up buying a new one. Sucks because when I ordered the new comp and was waiting for it to be delivered the old one started working great
smh.gif

Kev...
roll.gif
I actually don't mind a couple of those, but I won't be buying any.

Cris...check your email about that PM. I'm on my phone and its a pain in the ##% to PM haha.

What up fam, happy Friday
glasses.gif

I've been super busy for the last 2 days/10 pages, lots to comment on so sorry for whoever I don't get to.

Gooey - ridiculous pickups lately
pimp.gif

cincy - IDs are all spot on
pimp.gif
 Well done.
Justin - worth the wait, those huaraches are my favorite ones
pimp.gif

James - 87s
pimp.gif

V - nice work on the custom lights!

I was trying to have an open mind about the 24/7s and I still think they could have potential, but those cw's are just retarted
roll.gif

sick.gif

Ron - nice haul there, and nice prices too!  About your question, the difference between Angelus and Createx is the luster:  Angelus by itself dries to be semi-glossy and Createx dries flat.  Both work well for midsoles (I've used both before), but it depends on what shoe you're working on.  As was mentioned a few pages back (by Jake and Brian I think), 87s tend to have a little gloss to their midsoles anyway, so you can use Angelus by itself.  Bursts, 90s, etc. have a flat/dull finish so Createx works well on those.  If you would prefer to use Angelus for its flexibility and resistance to cracking, you can always add some duller to give it a flat finish.  95s with white midsoles are kind of in-between, but closer to flat.  I used Createx on the Comets I restored and it worked great!  Also if it matters to you, Createx can be picked up at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, etc. and you have to order Angelus.  Hopefully that helps a little.

Later Fam!

s dublwrote:
Cris...check your email about that PM.I'm on my phone and its a pain in the ##% to PMhaha.

..............Got it, contacted him,thank you much, player
wink.gif
happy.gif

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom