TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Done dealy......he seems to be a cool person from his first email.

Thanks again Sean.

Cris.

s_dubl - I realize I may have spelled your name wrong before.. is it shaun or sean? just want to make sure I get it right
anyhow, these for me today. (I need to figure out how to use this camera better)

^ ha, yea I was wondering cus of that. just trying to make sure I don't offend peeps. I actually go by my full name (Timothy) but people often take their own liberties to shorten it to Tim. not really a big deal but I try to be respectful and make sure I get others names right

Haha...all good, yeah its Shaun. Its common, doesn't really bother me...I usually get the Sean, or Shawn. All good I know you're talking to me.

Timothy..sorry man. I'm guilty of calling you Tim. *note taken haha

Peace Fam. Starting work on a friday night ftl
frown.gif

Hope you guy's are having a happy friday....i came into the only $#!tstorm at work, it's been non stop since i got here. FMF(___ my friday)
mad.gif
smh.gif

Cincy - great job on all of those, USA's look like a straight retro pair
pimp.gif

Cris -
roll.gif
@ the peek a boo pop....dope selection tho!
James -
pimp.gif

Eentegra - thanks and good job on those pickups. that's less than $50 a pair 
pimp.gif

Purple - denims are great!
Timothy - i'm guilty of just using Jibby 
embarassed.gif
.....but dope limes
pimp.gif
, and which camera did u get?
nerd.gif

they put that stupid new "air" logo on the 24/7's too....i'm sort of liking the grey/blk and blk/green....really loving the silver/green tho!
pimp.gif
(won't be paying $160+ for them tho
indifferent.gif
)

Cincy: Well executed, Sir!

Eentegra: STEAL! Especially with those Comets!

PWs, Atmos' and Lime90s... ILLY!

^ no worries boss.
oh and have y'all see these 150419565250? does anyone know anything about the seller? I'm just curious since it says he's in PDX. I've seen him selling some nice stuff. might have to try and 'make friends'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ no worries boss.
oh and have y'all see these 150419565250? does anyone know anything about the seller? I'm just curious since it says he's in PDX. I've seen him selling some nice stuff. might have to try and 'make friends'
laugh.gif
yea, he's always got some stuff for sale...every so often he gets samples and rare items like pe's and what not. i'm actually waiting on a package from him right now
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Timothy - i'm guilty of just using Jibby 
embarassed.gif
.....but dope limes
pimp.gif
, and which camera did u get?
nerd.gif
it's all good my man.  I ended up getting the T1i, with just the stock lens.  been messing around with it quite a bit, but haven't really had full sunny days to take flicks.  it's nice to finally have a 'real' camera, especially after what happened to my last one..  but I really don't know much.  might have to take a class or something.  and many props and thanks to all the great photographers in here for the beautiful shots and inspiration!

dude...that's a great camera. Some of the fam members have that same one, i'm sure they wouldn't mind guiding you through some of the basics and advanced stuff. i'm still learning as well but if u have any questions, feel free to hit me up and hopefully i can help u and possibly learn something myself
grin.gif

the only thing i was ever "edumacated" on, when i got my camera, was to stay away from "auto" 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

^I Effing hate Gucci Mane, but I like singin' that song, haha....

Yoooo TAF,

I want to get rid of my "Blog" tees cuz I'm sitting on a crap load of them, so for TEAM AM FAM MEMBERS ONLY (and heavy contributers, heehee) that are interested, please visit my blog for details, I don't want to disclose an amount here, so here's the link: BTSFTAFMO!!!!!

Pic:

Cris.

Cris - i've been meaning to get two of those from you, as soon as i get back from getting grub i'll hit you with that cash.

thanks for all the comments. it took a while to get all of them but it was worth it. i think i'll ease up a little bit on purchases. got something big coming up.
happy.gif

seth-thanks for the tip. angelus paint should be coming in next week.
jibby with the limes. nice and clean.

and yeah auto focus is bad. i too am learning and starting to get a hang on camera usage and tricks and stuff. im actually trying to get a G10. ive read some good reviews about and heard that it is even better than the G11. anybody can comment whether yay or nay?

have a safe one. going to see a friend who is leaving for 6 months
frown.gif
to go work for Nike.
devil.gif

[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]BURR![/color]

Today was a good day...excellent feedback at work today and had to break these out for the first time.
This is for you Mr. Mayhem....from NC with love.

4409134731_b08f9cfd0c_o.jpg

Cris - I'll be hitting you up for a tee.

Brick - very nice!

my new workout joints...

I might be doing a ustream mix later on tonight, I'll be sure to let the FAM know ahead of time if I do.

dave.

Whats good Fam! Thanks for the complements on the Drurys!

Cris - Damn shoulda waited for the clearance sale... J/P
tongue.gif

BUY THE CRISONE BLOG TEE FAM!!! Its superb quality and the design is too sick!

Entegra - Wow great price for those AMs! Good stuff!
Brick - Dope kicks! On that Gucci hype??? GUCCI!
RL - Welcome back! I sending thru Paypal right now...
double - Nice pickup! Top of my wanted list right now...
Jibby - Dope 90s!

Some more upcoming releases...

Air Max Skyline (Is the back bubble sticking out a bit or am I just trippin?)
30xhkzo.jpg

Air Max 90 Current Moire
x4m2wp.jpg

EDIT: So SBs are gonna bring back their fat tongues, does this give us hope that Nike will bring back their fat bubbles to their Air Maxes?

Have a great Friday yall!

^ Shaun...I 'll have some, I have plenty.

Thanks for those who got their tees already and for those who will, and since this moves kinda fast, I'll be "bumping" when new pages come about so people don't miss out.

Cris.

Mitch...skylines have semi-fat units. I don't understand why Nike can't give us similar to that on other models..looks much better than some of what were getting.

Greg...smh. Gucci is garbagio. Dope 87s though haha.

Cris...if you have one of those Ts in my size in a week or so I'll grab one up.

Peace Fam.

the bubbles don't really are enlarged on skylines, the design on them sorta of go in on the sides. and with the environmental concerns and nike really pushing their considered models, even eliminating "exotic" materials now, we won't see fat bubbles. it's sorta like nike air on the back of jordan, i am not ever going to get excited at the thought of it happening unless samples or versions are made with them. ohhh yah and i said it before but air max 24-7's
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

^^if the other sz 12ers didn't already have those Pattas you'd be catching a lot of hate right now
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom