TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatsup everybody?

Great stuff as usual, just checking in with a simple wdiw pic which I dont do often enough...

Tonight to Benihana's -

4410273246_7ea747b582.jpg

Hoping to make a few new ID's in the near future, I'll see if I can make that happen. Drawing some of my inspiration from a couple real good designs Ive seen in here.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

As promised....

The inspiration is pretty obvious.

1. USA - I have come to realize that I will never find the OG pair in my size so I had to improvise. Very happy with the results.

2. Bengals - My hometown team.

3. Cowboys - Mom lives in Dallas, and I have always liked the 'Boys.

All iron on patches, bought from craft stores and eBay. Very happy with how they turned out.

Very impressive!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For todays sunny, dirty, but still cold snow melt. Hate when the weather is like this!

USA IDs with the patches look good!
Skylines have some pretty bubbles!

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^if the other sz 12ers didn't already have those Pattas you'd be catching a lot of hate right now
laugh.gif
...........WORD
laugh.gif
  Gots to give Mayhem props for making that happen, no doubt.     

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^if the other sz 12ers didn't already have those Pattas you'd be catching a lot of hate right now
laugh.gif
...........WORD
laugh.gif
  Gots to give Mayhem props for making that happen, no doubt.     
QFT.  The FAM is well taken care of thanks to our friend in NYC.  Spring Green Pattas for everyone!!!! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

EDIT: So SBs are gonna bring back their fat tongues, does this give us hope that Nike will bring back their fat bubbles to their Air Maxes?

Have a great Friday yall!
^^^^^^^^^

My ID's came in today!  Thanks to Jake, Cris, and airmaxjunkee (ISS) for the designs.

Ed...dope drurys!

Ricky...nice IDs!

Word...I'm very thankful for my Spring Greens word to Justingatz!

Cincy - I think forgot to give u props on those IDs... They're DOPE!!!!!
Adnike - Nice work on the IDs and Pattas! Good job slipping pass all the size 12ers with that...
Circle - Nice lights! btw were u located at?
HK - Im just saying lol Wouldnt that be the greatest news to hit the thread? Nike announces, "Sorry for effing up the Air Max line for so many years. We are pleased to bring back the original fat Air Max bubbles." Very nice IDs btw!
UFB - I think you've been exposed on the Fam FB page lol Dope Drurys!

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]Fam[/color], wut up? Happy Friday.  Fellas, don't consume too many cocktails
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]RL[/color]-Welcome back

[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)]Cincy[/color]-Niiice
pimp.gif
.  USA's are bangin'

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]EE[/color]-Good lookin out on Ebay a few days ago & nice come up.

[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]Molinar[/color]-Wut up?
http://http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/brands/nike.asp
[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]Fam[/color], is it me or do those 24/7's kinda favor Pharrell's Tank Chair?
laugh.gif

Just got home from tha gym, off to bed. 

http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/brands/nike.asp

Originally Posted by UltraFlatBlack

haha.. have i? nice.

let me see the page!

Yo E! I think I saw pictures of you on the RIF blog. Dope Drury's
Mic - Deja is already stylin. She's damn cute!
I see you LBoogie

Too much to mention but "An overabundance of quality content is a good thing"

It's seems as if the weekend is the only time I get to post with pictures. 
4410502544_ae11cdbc67_o.jpg

I'll be making a pick up post in a couple of weeks (hopefully) that will force me in Hiatus for the rest of the year
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

and yeah auto focus is bad. i too am learning and starting to get a hang on camera usage and tricks and stuff. im actually trying to get a G10. ive read some good reviews about and heard that it is even better than the G11. anybody can comment whether yay or nay?
word, im actually trying to save up for a g10 right now. i also heard that it was better than the g11 but i dont know how it is better. my friend has a g10 and from my experience with it, i really like it but the thing is, he wont sell it to me
laugh.gif
smh.gif
the only way he'd sell it is if a ridiculous high price is thrown at him
sick.gif
. my other friend also traded his g9 for a pair of coraline dunks back when before the movie came out. it literally took him 2hrs just to decide whether or not he would want to trade it so we were just standing around in a shop thinking over 9038420348375 times as hard
laugh.gif
and the owner of the shoes kept pushing him to go through with the trade.

well anyways, switched into the QS am1's to go chill at a friends house. no pics...
those 90 currents are looking cleannnn. good summer shoe.

Chris...did you sell enough to get what you needed???

Haha, bump:

crisonewrote:

YooooTAF,

I want to get rid of my "Blog" tees cuz I'msitting on a crap load of them, so for TEAM AM FAM MEMBERS ONLY(and heavy contributers, heehee) thatare interested, please visit my blog for details, I don't want todisclose an amount here, so here's the link: BTSFTAFMO!!!!!

Pic:

Cris.

Chris...damn homie you have mucho heat mang..I can only imagine what your picking up to retire for the year...

Yo!  Morning fam - just gettin' in.  Been a hot minute since I visited ya.
Justin, I missed a Green Patta re-drop?  Holla me if some sz 10s are available! 
tongue.gif

Daazn/Viet, got my package - thanks again....I know its been hectic on your end.

Ricky, solid iDs!

Chris....you got me wonderin' on this PUP....
smokin.gif

So, Patta/Parra AM1s next weekend, eh?  I am guessing only one shop in Chicago "might" get them - gonna swing by their tomorrow.

HAGO, folks...

Hey wassup Ron!

Shaun - haven't we all said "after this pair I'm done"
roll.gif

I was chillin
pimp.gif
and going through the first 5 pages of this thread. Here's some pics that caught me eye

amburstwhitesafetyoranglo3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom