TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I swear Justin better NOT take up all the size12s. I hope there is a size12 left for me so my homie can cop for me.
laugh.gif
How ya gonna go "name drop"  in here Son. Just for that ,Im giving FAM extra just in case he can get his hands on them . It sure would be nice to have multiples
nerd.gif

Mike/Hameed - I'm still here Lurking,,, I've been busy with work and family,,, busy with life basically,,, but I'll always be here

Too much good stuff to mention! It's always nice to go through these pages...

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!!!

btw, I wore these today,,, recycled pic...

Peace!!!

EDGE

what up Edge...dope Navis!

Hameed...dont you already have Opiums
nerd.gif

sup Fam...just stopping in to say sup.

Peace.

tak wrote:
laugh.gif
How ya gonna go "name drop"  in here Son. Just for that ,Im giving FAM extra just in case he can get his hands on them . It sure would be nice to have multiples
nerd.gif

oppsss. did I say that out loud ???

In that case. If my homie comes up on the short end CUZ OF YOU ill throw you some cash for that extra pair.

I know I cant go str8 to the head honcho since im not AM FAM........ yet

wink.gif

Jake - i know bro!!! i'll have one sooner than later....before the summer hits
tongue.gif

Mitch - ur lady doing the damn thing
pimp.gif

Cris - check ur pm's
nerd.gif

Rico - come on mannnnnnnnn....u know these 12's is endangered species
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Hameed - sick bro..glad u finally got those OTO's, i know how long u been searching for them. i really want the 97's
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

funny story with them purple pattas today...which i loved rocking btw....then my lady accidentally scuffed the mesh hopping off the train and left something serious
mad.gif
......haven'tpulled an emergency cleaning like this in years, had to use the grandma cleaning the stain off ur shirt with seltzer back in the day in the subwaynewstand with sprite and napkins
roll.gif
...quick fix till i got home and could really put in the work to get it gone.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

tongue.gif

pimp.gif

Cris - check ur pm's
nerd.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

Hameed - sick bro..glad u finally got those OTO's, i know how long u been searching for them. i really want the 97's
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

funny story with them purple pattas today...which i loved rocking btw....then my lady accidentally scuffed the mesh hopping off the train and left something serious
mad.gif
......haven'tpulled an emergency cleaning like this in years, had to use the grandma cleaning the stain off ur shirt with seltzer back in the day in the subwaynewstand with sprite and napkins
roll.gif
smokin.gif
sheeeiiiit....wifey woulda been on her hands and knees cleaning my +$@ off if she did that 
smh.gif

Cris - check ur pm's
nerd.gif

.............Got it Jus, thanks, I was just going to look at your transaction for your addy from the TAF tee a while back, but all good.

Cris.

Originally Posted by s dubl

tongue.gif

pimp.gif

Cris - check ur pm's
nerd.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

mad.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
sheeeiiiit....wifey woulda been on her hands and knees cleaning my +$@ off if she did that 
smh.gif
dude i wanted to...

Cris -
glasses.gif

I give Alice in Wonderland a 7.5/10... Drunk beezy sat next to us and was being hella load. I woulda knocked her out if she did happen to pass out a quarter into the movie lol

Mayhem - Thanks man, not too many girls out there would put up with my shoe habit much less encourage it lol. So are the Pattas ok???
Rico - Good luck getting those Pattas! Its gonna be cut throat especially in ur size!
Edge - Whats good bro? Nice Navi's!
Cris - Ang Sarap ng Bacons mo! Haha i wonder if i wrote that correctly...
Chris - Dope pics!

BTW YEEdaBEAST is my backup SN. Just checking if it works...

-Mitchell

BG- man you got the dopest legs on NT man no *@@#
laugh.gif

Crisuno- when will the new AMFam shirt come out for sale? I see it on your blog and it is just so dope.

hope everyone had a good weekend, does anyone know where to get a pair of those seersucker air max 1's? my size please, thanks ya'll

Originally Posted by tak

I swear Justin better NOT take up all the size12s. I hope there is a size12 left for me so my homie can cop for me.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
and you know im going in....
smokin.gif

Thanks for the compliments fam!!

Shaun - first pair of Opiums for me. I've been targeting those joints for years.

Edge - good to see you in here man

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^if the other sz 12ers didn't already have those Pattas you'd be catching a lot of hate right now
laugh.gif
...........WORD
laugh.gif
  Gots to give Mayhem props for making that happen, no doubt.     
QFT.  The FAM is well taken care of thanks to our friend in NYC.  Spring Green Pattas for everyone!!!! 
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]

^^^ Ha ... thats hella funny.

Im still on the HUNT for a pair of Pattas.
indifferent.gif
we on the same boat rico
laugh.gif

Loads of good stuff guys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

avngr - nice pickups!

modz - sorry about your car dude (G8 right?
frown.gif
).  We had a crazy hail storm 10 or 12 years ago.  Some grapefruit/softball sized hail, houses had holes in roofs and siding, whole limbs were broken out of trees.  And there were car dealerships that every pane of glass of every car on the lot was busted out, insane.  My dad's truck still looks like swiss cheese to this day
laugh.gif
dents all over every inch of the thing.

Chris (bg) - nice pics as always bro
pimp.gif
  What's the pair with the heel pic, to the left of the Spiris?  I wanna say it's a pegasus retro, but I can't remember.

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

BG- man you got the dopest legs on NT man no *@@#
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Justin - nice purps
pimp.gif

Denver - lol yea those 95's are falafel on top of the comedy written smh
I see this dude's auctions all the time.  He kills me telling you why these shoes are awesome and what looks good to wear with them.  And the pics
roll.gif
.  He always has a at least one of the person wearing the shoes in the starting block position.  Not to mention, many times I suspect him and his "buds" are doing a massive amount of shill bidding.  Bidders are always "private" and all his junked out (and in this case, fake) shoes go for way more than they should
indifferent.gif

While we're on the subject of funny auctions...........220566070185
laugh.gif
(If anybody happens to be watching these, let me know and I'll yank the link).

Have a good sunday Fam!!

Originally Posted by larrivee7

While we're on the subject of funny auctions...........2205665
laugh.gif
(If anybody happens to be watching these, let me know and I'll yank the link).
laugh.gif
NIKE AIR WITH NINJA TOE

CRIS1 - check your email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom