TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah those attacks are 
sick.gif

today to work and to wash my car

m9lg78.jpg

bg: brown spiridons interesting i haven't seen those before...i'm still jealous of your michigan pair.. :/ really hard to find

Hi AM FAM,

This is one of my first post on niketalk but I've lurking around for too long, been about three years that I check the forum regulary. I am a AIR MAX addict, so I thought I would only be right to start by showing my stuff to you.

For the record, I'm from Belgium , I'm 26 and have been buying sneakers seriously for about 4 years before I just could not afford it. My favorite AM is the AM1, I'm trying to slow down the buys in order to get quality over quantity. On my search list is the 99 grey AM1 and the URAWAS.

Let me know what you think.

Perhaps one day, hopefully, I'll be part of the fam! Just need to take the time to participate on the forum

Peace,

Gian

Gian- you have a few pairs of good quality stuff rite there....thanks for sharing. what size are you BTW?

what up fam, thanks for the comments on the drury's

mitch, i dont have a facebook.

chris (bg), yeah i was on their blog a while ago.dope pics btw

shaun, great pick up man. those are so clean

neil, dope pick up. wouldnt mind a pair of those either. just cant go wrong with that cw

east, clean meng

tak, nice

grattaca, nice collection. if does usa's are 9.5 or 10's and decide to sell lmk
wink.gif

wore these today

and received these today as well.

sup guys...just want to check in and see whats up.

nice shady bursts NWT. from the auction site?

and grattaca you have a lot of nice stuff. USA, drurys, chilis, .... dope. let me know if you ever want to get rid of some pairs. and this amfam thread is great.

hope everyone had a good weekend!

nwt - great pickup on those shady bursts
smokin.gif
east - that was a good game, kobe should've went for three.
gswarriorz - pretty cool artwork a few pages back, props to the gf. the amfam logo looks like it could be a fathead,
laugh.gif
tak - dope redwoods
smokin.gif
grattaca - nice collection, good stuff.
ufb - clean safaris man, they look pristine.

can't stop wearing these.

-mars

Ed...dope 180s..best outta the LAF pack IMO. Dope Saf 90s as well!

Gian...lotta heat you got there homie!

Supa...dopeness bro!

Peace Fam...a lil disappointed right now after watching the Lakers. Bout to drown my sorrows in Budweiser. Mike where you at
nerd.gif

SDUBL- drown yourself a little extra for me too... I'm more in sorrow from the previous 2 games, than today's loss.......
....its about time you posted them stealths, I was beginning to think you "flipped" them LOL.

Supa & UFB- Thanks

Originally Posted by tak

SDUBL- drown yourself a little extra for me too... I'm more in sorrow from the previous 2 games, than today's loss.......
....its about time you posted them stealths, I was beginning to think you "flipped" them LOL.

Supa & UFB- Thanks
today was a loss...but the effort was there so Im good, Im upset at the loss at Charlotte. They have troubles there anyway, but they need to win games like that. Oh well...June is the most important right?

Naw..thoe 90s are staying with me...almost wore em today, but it was supposed to rain...and it did. They'll be rocked soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom