TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the "ninja toe" hahaha

^Hilarious, huh? That's like when I got a pair of Zoom Gloves (Paytons) one time, the title was something like "Nike Fight Exoskeletal Zoom.....etc." 
laugh.gif
You could tell the guy just read the words that were on the shoes different places and wrote them down, haha.

Shaun - Yep, thanks man that was them.
pimp.gif

What's good all.....everyone who sent in payments for my "Blog" tee, I received them, and all should ship out tomorrow.

Thanks.

Cris.

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Tak- what color are they? Pics?
I think I missed something? Pictures of Parra AM1's? Refresh my memory, I just read what happened to a pair of helpless purple pattas & my mind blanked out.............

Mayhem -
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
I guess its a good thing you have doubles in purps.......oh wait ,no you dont.

S dubl- great pick up on those 90s
Wore these for the first time. Nike did a great job on them, I can only imagine how good the purple pair looks in person.
xaykav.jpg

Chris.....looking at your pics make me want to re-up the Safari TAF tee, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Cris.

Dammit Neil......I NEED those, missed out on them when I had no loot on me, and hardly see them in my size, 8-8.5.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Chris.....looking at your pics make me want to re-up the Safari TAF tee, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Cris.
Please Cris!!!! Please!!! and also the viotechs, neons, too!!! Please! btw Cris, check ur PM..

Wore these a little yesterday and a little today.  Iphone pics don't do these any justice, the orange pops like crazy. 
2qmjghk.jpg

1085xeb.jpg

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Tak- what color are they? Pics?
I think I missed something? Pictures of Parra AM1's? Refresh my memory, I just read what happened to a pair of helpless purple pattas & my mind blanked out.............

Mayhem -
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
I guess its a good thing you have doubles in purps.......oh wait ,no you dont.
yea a picture of those. man i dont even know whats what anymore parra or patta. I just want to see a pic of whats dropping next

Dodger Inspired (meant to put Dodger Town on the back but I called the next day after I order but they were already being created)
[

Unstorm (heated, they butchered the speckle job on the right side, $!$) returning and redoing, love how they turned out

Stash

Clot(done by many but look sick none the less)
IMG]

290409865538 anyone in here manage to get these? great deal at $50 shipped or so, not my size though. ebay uk, many steals to be had

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

^that tag reminds me of the old bootleg nike jackets that only said air smh at nike
ha! was about to post the same thing....

Neil....nice pick up!

Shaun - Nice pickup for $73!
Dan - Beautiful shot of the lights!
C4 - Pattas! I should be breaking out mine soon enough!
Nwt - Fantastic pickup! They are too clean!
East - I need to find another pair of those!
Fuser - Very nice IDs bro!
Molinar - Are u talking bout these?
eagsom.jpg

Here's a link to the release info...
http://sneakernews.com/20...-air-max-1-release-info/

I like a couple of the 2009s coming out of the Air Attack pack... The rest is just...
6dsmft.gif

Nike can keep all of that garbage. take your horsehair to the weave shop, we don't want it. Nike is pretty much in the business of producing fakes at this point. so sad.

dope shady bursts, bacons, stealth 90s the last couple pages guys.  keep it coming!

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

What I wore today to watch the lakers play the magic

Sorry to quote, but these are gorgeous man
pimp.gif
A pair I will one day have to find, somehow, someway.

nwt - nice bursts!
fuser - very sharp ID's
pimp.gif

And that "air attack" pack......................................
indifferent.gif
.   The only thing being attacked is the entire air max line with wack materials, shape, and color blocking
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom