TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dunks206

I picked up a Macbook Pro to save on tax, but on the way back, we stopped by Centralia outlets... Picked up a pair of Trainer 1's, and Euro Air Max Lights? I need info on them... I was going to sell them, but decided to wear them today, lol. My dog jumped into the pic...
tongue.gif

zpqbs.jpg
What size and what outlets did you get these at? I been wanting these!

Burst pick is wicked

jibby - you know me man, staying out of trouble as always, got a few trips planned here in the coming weeks, staying busy with school and work blah blah blah
lex - those are clean man, never got me a pair though
tak - clean, wish i never sold my pair, but they were to big
art - def fake as said by everyone else

everyone else - keepin it real

that burst picture
eek.gif

frown.gif
eyes.gif
devil.gif
= me waiting on a tracking number, gettin angry
indifferent.gif

recycled because its the only picture i have

lex - haha, love the tag on that one. is that a font or did you design it? oh yeah and I finally have a possible donor on the way for the swap, so I might be trying it out soon, I'll be in contact with ya, thanks again for the help sir!

James - spring greens
pimp.gif
sorry to hear about your seller/shipping troubles. 
ohwell.gif
I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.  I know Andrew was going through something similar with some bursts and then they just showed up at his place one day.  I'm hoping that happens for you too. 

Originally Posted by circlelikewolves

Originally Posted by Dunks206

...we stopped by Centralia outlets...
What size and what outlets did you get these at? I been wanting these!
they have had those things forever up there in Centralia.  I don't believe they do phone orders though.
oh and nice 'pick up' on the voodoo donuts dunks.  that place is so what portland has become the last few years
eyes.gif
, but nevertheless crazy good donuts

James - right on man. I didn't realize you were doing school too.  nice patta pic btw

and gotta say it, that orange burst bros pic is def
pimp.gif

on the OG burst bros' pic, are they for sure both orange? the back pair looks red, but it might just be my display messing with me. one day I'll have to hang out with Andrew and take similar pics with the footlocker exclusives and USAs haha.

hahaha, thanks Denver! It's a font with some "cuss-dings" thrown in, but I did tweak it a bit.
Oh, and the I love the bursts (of course) and those all grey iDs.....nice stuff AmFam!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

James - spring greens
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.  I know Andrew was going through something similar with some bursts and then they just showed up at his place one day.  I'm hoping that happens for you too. 
Dude, I purchased these almost two weeks ago now, the pair i was going to battle you with
laugh.gif
, still no shipping confirmation, i've been going back and forth with dude since i purchased them, and he keeps giving me excuses, i am trying to be very patient, but its REALLY starting to get on my nerves.....
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Jibby - yea man school school school, thanks i gotta take another one, whenever time permits

Good morning everyone lots of nice stuff the last few pages no maxes for me today.

Neukicks were is the seller located maybe someone can pay em a visit

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Justin - if your going to Mercer,let me know...I'll be out there. Its going to be a battle for that 12.

I was going to send my homie out there but now .... I think Im gonna have to tell him to FALL BACK.

TOO MANY DAMN sz12ers
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Justin - if your going to Mercer,let me know...I'll be out there. Its going to be a battle for that 12.

I was going to send my homie out there but now .... I think Im gonna have to tell him to FALL BACK.

TOO MANY DAMN sz12ers
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, go ahead and tell your homie to fall back........J/K you better do whatcha' gotta do young homie..

Neukicks- That problem you're having  just pissed me off
devil.gif
  Id say just get that money back, you dont need them PUMPS anyways LOL

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Neukicks were is the seller located maybe someone can pay em a visit
Italy....
laugh.gif

TAK - you have no idea man, i am so very heated
mad.gif
, your right your right, I don't NEED these pumps
laugh.gif
but they are a must have to every collection

info on the JD Lights-- I called the washington outlet and their biggest size is 10. So she did a Nikefind search and found Nothing either. So outa luck on them for now. Have to keep searching!

^ that's too bad. like I said they had a grip of them months ago and I remember either I or Daaz posted about them. I'm not a big fan of lights and I already have the sunbursts so I passed. but that outlet is weird cus sometimes they get good stuff and it just sits there because Centralia is centrally located in the middle of nowhere.

took the day off today, way too nice outside
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

just a quick check in on my way out....dope stuff all around.

wearing JD lights as well today, pics later...trust me
wink.gif

Not a huge fan of light but those JD ones look good...anyone know which outlet(phone number
nerd.gif
) has them and how much?

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by denverairforce

James - spring greens
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
Dude, I purchased these almost two weeks ago now, the pair i was going to battle you with
laugh.gif
, still no shipping confirmation, i've been going back and forth with dude since i purchased them, and he keeps giving me excuses, i am trying to be very patient, but its REALLY starting to get on my nerves.....
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
Sorry to hear that as well James.  Did you get them through E-Bay?  The USA Bursts I just picked up were from the Bay and the seller didn't ship for over two weeks after I paid.  He replied to 1 of about 20 messages I sent him saying he was sorry and about to ship......then nothing again.  A week later they simply showed up.  Hope you have the same luck.  I  know the waiting / wondering is painful!  Best of luck!

Brian-  Yes!  Definately have to meet-up one day and snap some pix like that.  I remember when that picture was posted and the two pictured talking about it on here (Oli and Tibor?).  Anyway, they definately said they're both Safety Oranges and dude in the back wished his were as clean as the front pair (I feel him on that as well!!) LOL.  Got one more pair in route from Europe now.  No more Bursts but something I'm pretty excited for!

eastlasmokeshop: Atmos Viotech Air Max 1 Market Value.......$350 or less is fair, DS.  Size does makes a difference though. 
I'm referring to a size 12. 
nerd.gif

Busted out my ID's for the first time today to celebrate 60 degrees for the first time in 6 months.

Have a great one all!!!

-Andrew-

Nice Pattas a page back. I finally wore mine, and my team lost a game they shoulda won, and the Celtics won a game they should have lost.... never wearing them again, haha j/k

On a side note, I saw the neon 95s the other day. What are we going to do in a 5-7 yrs or so when all the classics start falling apart? cause I can't do these new pairs. kinda sad in a way.

Originally Posted by c4

On a side note, I saw the neon 95s the other day. What are we going to do in a 5-7 yrs or so when all the classics start falling apart? cause I can't do these new pairs. kinda sad in a way.
it is very sad. I don't think I'll ever be able to justify paying for post-'05 95s even if they are the only wearable pairs out there.  that's why I love tailwinds and triax and windrunners, most of them don't fall apart, so you can rock the vintage until they're beat. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom