TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth - nice pile pic. those lime 93s making me jealous. I have a pair but they are the womens release and are too small
eorr23 - looking fresh! I'm liking those more and more each time I see them
nwt - quality pickup! I'm actually awaiting some crepeness myself
Cris - sick as always. looks like you are in a hospital room and just got your reflexes checked on both legs. oh and, thanks again for the blog tees and getting my last minute size order change!

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

daaz: i came back in because i heard about a $26 infra am90 and had to read it myself. i hate you.

no need to hate! you can enjoy the pain i have to go through, since i wear a sz 9, and they are a sz 8.....pretty much have to wear them barefoot, and it's not really a size worth trying to flip, so ill just wear em to the ground....
indifferent.gif
....even though we know that'll never happen lol

to everybody else, thanks for the kind words, i only went to that rack cuz a friend of mine picked up a pair of USA "Friendlies" Kobe Hyperdunk, and i wanted in on the action too, they didn't have those at all, but the infrareds was a pleasant surprise

Thanks fellas.

95s, crepes, 2k9s, and ST's............
pimp.gif

EDIT:  thanks Shaun. Summit might be kinda hard though, anymore than about 6 people and it's pretty cramped in there 
laugh.gif
V

what up Fam...just stopping in to say whats up before I head out to work.

Dope stuff all around!

Seth...dope Theater room. You holding an AMFAM summit in there anytime soon
nerd.gif

Cris...got my shirt yesterday...Thanks.

Peace Fam!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

daaz: i came back in because i heard about a $26 infra am90 and had to read it myself. i hate you.

no need to hate! you can enjoy the pain i have to go through, since i wear a sz 9, and they are a sz 8.....pretty much have to wear them barefoot, and it's not really a size worth trying to flip, so ill just wear em to the ground....
indifferent.gif
....even though we know that'll never happen lol

to everybody else, thanks for the kind words, i only went to that rack cuz a friend of mine picked up a pair of USA "Friendlies" Kobe Hyperdunk, and i wanted in on the action too, they didn't have those at all, but the infrareds was a pleasant surprise
you could definitely flip those size 8's if you only paid $26 for them....  you'd get at least a bill out of it, don't you think?  and damn, kobe hyperdunks with the black mamba lasering at the rack?? crazy. 

question for my shoe restorers: have you ever seen a painted tongue?  I got a pair in with a painted tongue from 98, and the paint, while very stretchy and latexy, is peeling off parts of the tongue.  ideas on fixing this?  paint over it? a layer of glue? I'm kinda stumped.  I might just leave it, but if it can be restored, I'd like to know how.  thanks!

and Seth, the shoe pile is off the hook!  I need ot do a pic like that one day...  my place kinda looks like a shoe pile right now, but not in a good way.
eyes.gif

i would say take off the paint off the tongue....heat gun+nail clippers or tweezers, especially if it's already peeling off

or use a lot of acetone

CIMG9428.JPG

waiting for these to show up, sent the seller an offer for 50$, and he took it...worn 1x clerks....yes!

edit: resized pix....lol

roll.gif

I'm glad my phone browser resizes the pics or it would prob take 10 mins to load from some of these responses
laugh.gif

What up Fam!

Amazing stuff the last few pages everyone, too much to comment on....i missed a day of posting and it's like I'm months behind
laugh.gif

Seth - good work on the room
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(now ya need to get urself a 360
nerd.gif
)
Dunks - i can't begin to tell u how bad i want to try voodoo donuts right now 
eek.gif
frown.gif

Dave - as always...greats tunes! I was at Dan's for some
smokin.gif
and didn't log in....but we were lurking & reading some of the comedy too
grin.gif

Viet - dope deals, you already know....but....
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
@ the IMAX pic.

just got these in today....a DS backup was very necessary, the mag with them on the cover was also a dope bonus.

haha Justin, so you were lurking, huh? that chat was damn near impossible to keep up with and there were only 6 or 7 people chatting. it was nuts. fun though!  by the way, nice lights.  did the sneaker freaker mag come with the shoes or did you just pick both up at the same time?  I need those lights man.  I have the 1's and bursts, would love to take a group pic of all 3, haha.  and I could throw in the chili 95's for good measure.  

if y'all need me to do a mayhem/mercer st. style AMFAM/voodoo doughnut distribution run then let me know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

and Seth, the shoe pile is off the hook!  I need ot do a pic like that one day...  my place kinda looks like a shoe pile right now, but not in a good way.
eyes.gif
roll.gif
Thanks man.  I took it while I was making my app collection pics and they were basically all in a pile already
laugh.gif
.  The pic is of lefts only though, so you can't even see the stuff on the bottom, but whatever
tongue.gif
.  Twas my first stab at a pile pic, so I guess it turned out okay.  BTW - just sent you the pic you needed, hope it works out for you.

V - good price on those!
Justin - very nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eorr23

cris- t shirt came today, it is fresh
pimp.gif

thanks man

.............No worries, for those who bought a tee from me, post it up in the pick-up thread, so hopefully other people will buy, I wanna get rid of these to start the TAF tees.

Thanks.

Cris.

^ I know you're not comin down but dont forget about that TAF/SU4 T... I know alot of people with money in hand... Let me know what you can do for us brother...

^ Word..let me try to get a breakdown, for the multi-colored design, correct??? And how many people roughly???

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom