TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Wearing these today
Hot Red 90's
smokin.gif
I could use a pair of those myself
wink.gif

Can't way til the bay is flooded, because the price will drop! I will cop then.

Got pair number 2 in today... size 13! Whooo rare size. I was going to keep them, but they are hitting eBay (for a large sum) so that I can afford the Parra/Patta.

Love these shoes.

this whole parra thing has reminded me of how annoying this hobby can be sometimes...
some people get them for free and never even wear them because they get all sorts of shoes for free.
other people get them only to resell at ******ed prices.
oh well, congrats to those who got any of the exclusive pattas and actually wear them!

looks like everyone busted out the spring greens.
eek.gif
 at 21 mercer.

denver - you ever get those deluxes?
cincy - good find, i might double up as well.

hoa neons today to watch cl, c'mon barcelona.

I found them on ISS, for a real nice price relative to what they've been going for.

Now I gotta flip them in order to secure these Parras! FML

Supa - damnit, no, I forgot all about them! I just checked too, they went for cheap! oh well... thanks for the heads up though either way.

saw more pics of mercer on the other site, the line does not look very big to me. if they really have 150 pairs, it seems like they'll have plenty.

fam - not sure I'd do it, but do you think $215 shipped for some women's am96 (blue/white with neon green bubble, sz 12) and some used atmos 95s (with box) is a good deal?

not sure as they are doing a raffle and i dont think there are the 150 pair like said before. ill cross my fingers and toes and wearing all my green for the luck.

Doesn't look like 150 people, but that doesn't mean the people that are there aren't working there hand to get more than one.

Plus i doubt they had 150 to start with. All that shady business they do, who knows how many were/are actually available.

All I know is that if I was in NYC, I would have a pair.

Thanks jt solemates. I picked em up @ CRSVR in Santa Barbara. Check www.crsvr.com. I actually got hooked up with my pair JT. But I think they're under $80.00. The PLeather is pretty good, but then again thats not saying much for Nike nowadays. But I am happy with them. Those look dope Chris. Might have to start checking some of my spots.

denver - no prob. thought those would've been at your door by now. btw, i think thats a good deal for both shoes.
cincy - seems like you are in dire need of those parras, i feel you man.
spacej - dope homegrowns
smokin.gif

Me too Cris.

Tyler your picture doesn't help either.

Supa - Its not a matter of life and death, but I really do want them bad. Ha. We will see. I usually get what I want... eventually.

niiiiice homegrowns..

recycled pics:
wore these

and just switched into these;

with shorts of course. N.E. weather is lookin good today

Originally Posted by briannnnn

What's the material of the shoes? Is it leather, suede, or nubuck?

Holy crap this thread moves fast. They are suede and the heel part is leather if you remember I was asking about washing all black am95's yesterday.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Got pair number 2 in today... size 13! Whooo rare size. I was going to keep them, but they are hitting eBay (for a large sum) so that I can afford the Parra/Patta.
Are you the one selling them with the BIN of $499.99?

Spring Greens are like the official shoe of the AM FAM thread for the past few pages, great stuff everyone
pimp.gif

sj23- those homegrowns are amazing, I regret passing on a pair my size
mad.gif

Thanks for all the nice comments, fellas.  I decided to rock them not only because of St. Patty's day, but I needed to put on a pair of AM's that I really appreciated/liked since I'm sure I have no chance with Parra's...
frown.gif

Yep (my eBay link is in my sig) , hate to do it but I had to. I want the Parra, and I didn't anticipate them going for upwards of $900.

Already have received 2 nice offers too. I paid more than retail, probably more than double actually.

The guy I bought my size 12 from, almost sold them for $540 to someone.... but I beat them to the punch.

Insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom