TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spacej23

Where is MAYHEM
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Yep (my eBay link is in my sig) , hate to do it but I had to. I want the Parra, and I didn't anticipate them going for upwards of $900.

Already have received 2 nice offers too. I paid more than retail, probably more than double actually.

The guy I bought my size 12 from, almost sold them for $540 to someone.... but I beat them to the punch.

Insanity.
All these Patta releases have people going nuts
roll.gif
. Ready to shell out large sums of money like nothing.

I need those black ones with the gum sole bad!
nerd.gif

I believe in J, if the luck of the irish comes through I'll make sure I take care of him for his work... i don't wanna try and see how he's doing though lol

Exactly.

I need Black, Purple, Maroon... but I have come to grips that it isn't going to happen at a decent price for my size.

Oh well.

Whats good yall!

Hopefully all those peeps in line at Mercer are Justin's gang helping out for the cause lol...

Dope Pattas, Neons and Homegrowns!!!

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^Just trade some of that heat you got stashed away and you will meng.

Working on that.  Been selling some of my collection, at least the ones that I don't want anymore.  In hopes of getting the heat I want.

You have been PM'ed BTW, your sig. intrigues me
laugh.gif

happy st. patty's day yall....

leprechaun_1.jpg

yall inspired me to wear mine too, hoping i come across the ron burgundy/maroon joints...the hype in unreal. can't believe the only pair i've wanted and willing to buy in a long time is the most hyped
frown.gif

4441525206_9b0de10de4.jpg

tyler:
smokin.gif
can't believe i sold my pair, smh...sold 'em for cheap too
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Supa - Its not a matter of life and death, but I really do want them bad. Ha. We will see. I usually get what I want... eventually.
best of luck, im sure you'll get it, just sell a few yeezys and you'll have the entire set.

krispacinla - you ever get those goods i sent you? just wanted to make sure.

Basically, thats true. Gotta make some moves.

I want to wear my "Spring Greens" today, but I'm studying for my last final exam before spring break. Well trying to study, NT is my weakness.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^just shot him a text...we'll see how he feels....
laugh.gif
  I tried that,  I think he's boarding a plane to Jamaica....mentioned something about the grass being greener
indifferent.gif

lo indeed

i notice i have no green air maxes...sans neon 95s and sole collectors.....plain ol dunks for me today lol

Sup Fam- Beautiful day out

Got out of work later than I wanted to and didnt get a raffle (post it)... seemed like everyone that won at NSW knew each other, go figure... less than 50 pairs sold

Met a couple dudes in the Fam today though, vivrantchino and Mayhem... cool people, congrats homie

Out to enjoy the rest of this day and cop something to make me feel better

Todays pickup.. Gold 97s.. from 03/04 I believe, I'll post pics later

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Met a couple dudes in the Fam today though, vivrantchino and Mayhem... cool people, congrats homie

I wonder what he came out with.

Damn these shoe releases seem wild to me...not announcing when the release will be, having people camp out only to end up in a raffle, only 50 or so pairs released, people ending up with multiple pairs(kicking myself for not forking over my money to mayhem). Its cool to have something exclusive but it just seems like a damn headache.

mad.gif
Nike, seriously why do the exclusive releases get the quality shape/material while GR/QS are garbage for the most part?

Lots of spring greens today
smokin.gif
if I didn't have to work I'd break mine out for this beautiful SoCal day!

Damn this Parra hype is insane...I think most of the hype is for peeps that missed out on the other colorways...and damn Spring greens really fetching that much. Thank god I got mine for retail+shipping thanks to some amfam Mayhem that went down at Mercer.

Thanks for the info on the Adventure packs...I've been wanting em for a while..but looks like I'll still want em. Dudes asking 140+25 shipping. Oh well....

Anyone watching those white/purple Huas see the outcome
eek.gif
eek.gif
damn...I didn't think they'd go that high. Guess I should feel blessed I got my scream greens for 185 shipped.

Peace Fam! Best of luck to those that (actually) want the Parras!

Kal....I don't think Justin will be to happy with your most recent pick up haha.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Lots of spring greens today
smokin.gif
if I didn't have to work I'd break mine out for this beautiful SoCal day!

Thanks for the info on the Adventure packs...I've been wanting em for a while..but looks like I'll still want em. Dudes asking 140+25 shipping. Oh well....
Earthquake weather....
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

$165 shipped is definitely too much for those Adventure packs.  I'm sure the seller will lower his price once he finds out no one is willing to pay that amount.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Kal....I don't think Justin will be to happy with your most recent pick up haha.

Well I'm sure as HELL not happy with his after what happened at NSW... I want blood
mad.gif

Ricky...don't say that
frown.gif
I've been worried with all these big ones hitting all over the world...and that lil shaker we got yesterday.

I doubt he'll go down on the price...he's had some of the same pairs up for months at the same prices..only thing he might do is add the best offer option, which is available on the adventure packs...I've offered twice already 95 and 100.

Originally Posted by neukicks

eyes.gif
we should try to get as many people as possible to send this guy offers at retail over and over again.  that would be funny. 

Shaun - the japanese ninja dude was trying to argue with me on the other site that those hua's should have gone for $400 or more.  I still don't agree, I thought $280 was a touch much already, especially with no OG box. 

and I hope J at least got a pair of parras for himself, he deserves as much for going in like that for the fam. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom