TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gswarriorz

^^^Team Cheap ***

only way to go 
smokin.gif

happy.gif

Justin- Thanks for tryin my dude!  Thrilled you got your pair.  If anyone deserved em for retail.....

Brian-  Shot dude an offer for retail. 
laugh.gif

This was my day.....
I hate all drunks......

Noon:

and it's still goin strong.......
That's only 2 of our 4 floors btw.  too many fights, too many puking, too many people not knowin how to act.
tired.gif

have a drink for me fam.  I need one.
2:30am can't come soon enough.
wore 90/360s for the madness btw....trust

-Andrew

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Justin- Thanks for tryin my dude!  Thrilled you got your pair.  If anyone deserved em for retail.....

Brian-  Shot dude an offer for retail. 
laugh.gif
I did the same lol

The way hype can build up a shoe. Patta/Parras are nice, but honestly, I'm not stressed that I'm not getting a pair. Wouldn't camp out, wouldn't pay over retail, but since it's so limited, people are sleeping outdoors, arguing over post-its, and jumping asian kids.

so is the mesh on these parras the same as on scubas? it looks like the quality is much worse than the other patta releases. nonetheless, still a nice looking shoe and i'll def be on the look out for a 9 at a fair price. congrats to those who were able to get a pair.

Congrats on getting yourself a pair Justin! Someone on the other site mentioned they got a limited number of the black ones as well. Any truth to that? I figured dude was trying to get NY riled up.

I wouldn't mind picking up a pair of the maroons if they were to drop as a QS later in the year(hopeful thinking).

AM87....I doubt you'd be approved into the Fam anyway. Already too many Chris' and sz 12ers to let another one on...sorry man.

Originally Posted by s dubl

AM87....I doubt you'd be approved into the Fam anyway. Already too many Chris' and sz 12ers to let another one on...sorry man.
roll.gif
  AM87 ......we all can still be friends   Damn SDUBL, that was Cold "BurrrrRR"

Where you at? Download Ustream for your phone an tune in!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ill take my 2 pairs of maroon pattas and go home
laugh.gif
i didnt wanna play with yall anyways... 

Originally Posted by air max 1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ill take my 2 pairs of maroon pattas and go home
laugh.gif
i didnt wanna play with yall anyways... 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Ive been needing a good laugh all damn day! Thanks fellas   
   AM87- 2 pairs huh?

i JUST got home from my nyc trip and so freaking tired

wanted to say it was great meeting justin (your girl is funny as hell) and RLT. wish i had more time to stay and chill but we were on a schedule
ohwell.gif

next time ill plan to stay longer

glad one of us got a pair, well deserved homie. oh and i overheard one dude in line saying if his number doesnt get called it was ok cuz his boy was working inside and was gonna hook him up. smh if this is true but at the same time if you got that hookup why the eff would you wait in that damn line.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

this whole parra thing has reminded me of how annoying this hobby can be sometimes...
some people get them for free and never even wear them because they get all sorts of shoes for free.
other people get them only to resell at ******ed prices.
oh well, congrats to those who got any of the exclusive pattas and actually wear them!
quoted for the truth.

i mean, they're nice, but not $900 nice at all. what makes it worse is that they were $110 one day, and upwards of $700 a few hours after release. i have a feeling anyone who buys a pair within the next 2-3 weeks is going to regret the decision in 2-3 months... prices are going to fall on these on a very massive scale, imo. i think $400-$500 tops.. and even those prices are
sick.gif

on that note; i think that the first 4 pairs were are better than the final patta
indifferent.gif

there are a couple of pairs of spring greens for retail at my local spot if i am not mistaken. believe they still have a size 10 in there somewhere...

Mike...got the link, but I can't stream it. Anyone wanna help, or is it just not possibe on a BBerry?

Mike...got the link, but I can't stream it. Anyone wanna help, or is it just not possibe on a BBerry?
I think youre out of luck? I just did a quick search and nothing for BBerry.   We're enjoying it for you
wink.gif

People droppin 900 on these are hypebeasts IMO. The colorway isn't that great to justify that price. I really like the black/green pair, and honestly I don't think I'd drop more than around 300 on a pair...that's just what I feel about it.

Shaun - I would say $100 max for the Adventure 1's.  Be patient and get your TCA on!

By the way, any fault lines in your area?  I know I have fault lines in my area, haha.  The price we pay to live in SoCal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom