TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to say the least..... dope pick up justin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by battleground03

Well deserved Justin. Glad you got a pair
QFT
QF xtra T! Definitely glad you got your pair, homie.
I have no idea where those 150 pair numbers came from, but they definitely didn't get 150 pairs.
Not that I'm anybody special AT ALL, but I tried my best to take care of as many AM FAM as possible, whether it's info, prices, release dates, trades, whatever..
Unfortunately, it doesn't work out all the time.
I wish I had more time in the day.
B

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Originally Posted by neukicks

QFT
QF xtra T! Definitely glad you got your pair, homie.
I have no idea where those 150 pair numbers came from, but they definitely didn't get 150 pairs.
Not that I'm anybody special AT ALL, but I tried my best to take care of as many AM FAM as possible, whether it's info, prices, release dates, trades, whatever..
Unfortunately, it doesn't work out all the time.
I wish I had more time in the day.
B
its ok sir, what lil help thats given is appreciated... considering pretty much everyone outside this post only helps them selfs its good to see differant
pimp.gif

*edit - looking back at that raffle pic makes me want to punch that dude in the blue jacket right in the face. sorry if its fam
roll.gif

Yea he was in on the shenanigans also... well deserved jab

Parra release was way worse here in Amsterdam, a saturday release had cats camping out infront of the store thursday evening already. Folks from every lil as# town in Holland ,Poland,Germany,Australia,UK and the French were in there...only folks who didnt seem to camp were us locals from Amsterdam.

350+ people for 170pairs. There was a list, it worked out a bit.

I was supposed to pick up my pair friday, decided to just let them be and let another person to enjoy em. Called up my man in the store and asked me if I was sure like 5x. lol. This type of hype kinda kills the fun for me nowadays.

Shoe is ok imo. suede,mesh and satin like materials are sweet. Parra tote bags were a nice touch aswell. Shape is kinda off compared to the other Patta AM1s
and burgundy wasnt a color i really needed. Anybody get the matching varsity Parra x nike jacket?

All in all, I saved some money, got a used iphone instead and Im still happy I passed.

Congrats Justin, at least Fam came out with a pair lol!

Well now I have some extra cash... I wonder what I should get instead...
devil.gif

*edit - looking back at that raffle pic makes me want to punch that dude in the blue jacket right in the face. sorry if its fam
roll.gif
me too - its that dude from lavishlives who always goes to stuff like this... he's on the other site and NT, seen a bunch of his campout stories, seems like one of those dudes who gets a pair because its limited rather than for the love of it (from what ive seen from all his posts and videos) which is what makes me annoyed

this - http://lavishlivez.com/

but either way, glad you managed to get a hold of a pair! seems like it was really disorganized-+%+, at least you managed to get out of it with a pair 
smokin.gif

wow, what a story. congrats for having the patience to do that and the luck to actually get a pair Justin.
anywho, broke these out for the first time today...

to echo others, glad you didn't walk away from that empty handed Justin, congrats!

and wow, looking at joeysole's pic, it does look like the parra's are shaped more like the recent am1 releases and id's...

Sorry for the amount of pics your about to get, while this isnt an application (i feel like ima part of the fam and i dont need a sig to justify it, also my dope runner sig is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
) but this is my small humble collection, while some of you may know me, Im chris been on NT since 04/05? around the same times i started seriously collection sneakers.... well here we go
pimp.gif
and as you may know, the am87 is my fav shoe
pimp.gif

2 pairs of HoA, one Beat, one DS
pimp.gif

2nhj9n9.jpg

My TCA pick ups
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

fmkkms.jpg

The rest of the 87s and a maxim
nerd.gif

fuowo3.jpg

Pattas and Brazils
pimp.gif
(hugely regret not gettin 2 pairs of pattas.... )
2qn7e5k.jpg

2 pairs of Pattas
pimp.gif

jpk2zb.jpg

my livestrongs
pimp.gif

2va1mvt.jpg

my 90s and stabbs
pimp.gif

s5y8oz.jpg

95s
14smik3.jpg

my 360s and 2009s
pimp.gif

15fraeq.jpg

more TCA pick ups
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
tailwinds at about $25 a piece and BWs for cheap
pimp.gif

w70gad.jpg

my triaxs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

vru0j9.jpg

and last but not least, my IDs, with 4 more in transit
laugh.gif
smh.gif

21mdr0l.jpg

congads Justin those are really nice, I wanted them but nothing more than $350 for me, and thats not gonna happen
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom