TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve nice rotation
Never wear them those look nice
El bro- Thank you
Modz- og 95  psi ftw
circlelikewolves- nice job on the burst man looks better than what nike does these days

Speaking of Infrareds what I wore today

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Word....if all my payments come in time, I'm ready to bid a crazy amount, haha, if not, I'll be on the search, and I WILL FIND!!!!!!!!!!!

Cris.
i let a 9 slip through my fingers bout a month ago so i went with the purps.  now i'm 
ohwell.gif
.  maybe we should discuss this "crazy amount" so we don't battle each other.

Sup fam- supposed to hit 70 in NYC today....

Prok- Mix last night was dope

NWT- Those 97s look good!!- Black mamba inspired???

AM90s look good, hope they hit swoosh so I can but enough to last a lifetime

Circle- That second pair, what are those?? I'm feeling the colorway

El Bro- Thanks man, appreciated. I hope the retros are done right as well

Slingman- Dope lineup!!

Have a good day yall

^ Hopefully it doesn't have to go to that amount, if it slips pass me this time, patience is a virtue, they'll find me sometime.

Cris.

^ Nice AM2's Aaron......yo, thanks again for your hospitality, but I wont be makin it down to SA for SU4, too much things happening for me to skip town....

Cris.

What up Fam? I'm checking in from the bar, drinking Stella & watching all the games! Thanks for the comments about the mix! I might go live Friday night! We'll see! Peace.

Dave

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Hopefully it doesn't have to go to that amount, if it slips pass me this time, patience is a virtue, they'll find me sometime.

Cris.

ain't that the truth.  I think your AMS story proves that!

ucasta -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

The grey/white, blue/green are the euro release skylines! Now I only need the Sunburst pair to be happy!!

Still if anyone knows where I can still get the livestong 90s or 87s??sz 13

Originally Posted by circlelikewolves

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

The grey/white, blue/green are the euro release skylines! Now I only need the Sunburst pair to be happy!!

Still if anyone knows where I can still get the livestong 90s or 87s??sz 13

what size are you?

Sup Fam.....can't believe how nice it is out this way. i should have skipped out today too
mad.gif
tired.gif

Sling - sick rotation and dope shots as always. when's the collection post coming? 
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Circle - good job on the restoration, and dope pickups....those lights are too necessary
smokin.gif

Timothy - i'm pretty sure it was 2004 for the first huf's

dope stuff all around....am2 lights, infras, lights, skylines, skulls, og 95's still being worn
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ I was referring to the grey/green ones, Denver. I believe they have the SF skyline on the back..
Justin - thank for the info man. trying to add some pre '05 stuff to the collection, but TCA style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom