TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
adob0- slates
mad.gif
nice none the less

jibby: canon 50m f1.8, was only $90 bucks new! way sharper than my kit lens.
denver: i agree, i'm a cheapskate too lulz
c4: dope, one of my fav pairs

Awesome shady's - speaking of which

SIZE 12.5'ers
DS Shady bursts on the other site, og everything
$265 shipped, #903/1000

Originally Posted by denverairforce

mrmar23 - good luck! euro-only colorway, already sold out in most footlockers out there from what I understand (I think they were footlocker exclusive maybe?). colors are canyon gold/black/charcoal or something like that....

EE- which ones are you talkin' bout?

thanks for the help , I guess this isn't going to be easy..LOL. I tried searching the colorway and nothing comes up.

Originally Posted by nwt

Awesome shady's - speaking of which

SIZE 12.5'ers
DS Shady bursts on the other site, og everything
$265 shipped, #903/1000

dang i am so tempted, I might have to pick these up
thanks for the heads up

adobo - thanks, good to know. seems to take some quality pics!  and pardon my lack of knowledge but that is a fixed focal length lens? so far I'm not impressed with my kit lens but then again I really don't know what the F I'm doing!
laugh.gif

east - I like the looks of those. pre '05 I'm assuming? (I swear I say pre'05 in every other post I put up these days) 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

mrmar23 - good luck! euro-only colorway, already sold out in most footlockers out there from what I understand (I think they were footlocker exclusive maybe?). colors are canyon gold/black/charcoal or something like that....

EE- which ones are you talkin' bout?
comets, slates, leather, ... the other is an 11.5 leather/blue

.... and yes i am also part of TCA
laugh.gif

nice pickup on the shady bursts.

Whatsup fellas,

great stuff as always.

Mayhem,

Congrats on the Patta pickup brother, it was definitely well deserved after you put in the time and the legwork. It's a shame they werent more widely available.

AM87,

Dope collection. Alotttta good stuff in there. You post/contribute so much you're like Fam anyway
laugh.gif
but you get my vote.

Slingman,

real good stuff

adob0,

nice shots man, came out real good.

As for me,

I got lucky, thanks to a HUGE assist from Joeysole. Dude is the reason I was able to obtain a pair. Shout to Joey, 'ppreciate it broham, you good peoples.

4444232374_7a0d31a695.jpg

4444232588_3af3d0ba3e.jpg

4444233094_758f7edcab.jpg

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

adobo - thanks, good to know. seems to take some quality pics!  and pardon my lack of knowledge but that is a fixed focal length lens? so far I'm not impressed with my kit lens but then again I really don't know what the F I'm doing!
laugh.gif
all good homie, don't sweat it. i'm a newbie too, still learning how to do this stuff. but to answer your questn, yes it's a fixed focal length lens. i've seen people call them 'prime' lenses too.

Originally Posted by adob0

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

laugh.gif
all good homie, don't sweat it. i'm a newbie too, still learning how to do this stuff. but to answer your questn, yes it's a fixed focal length lens. i've seen people call them 'prime' lenses too.
haha, yea that's the word I was looking for, prime.  good stuff man!  look forward to seeing more pics sir
Originally Posted by eorr23

blackredxiiigoat- parras look amazing in your pics
eek.gif
agreed.  very nice pics.  but I have to be honest I would never be able to wear those things.  not a color I can get away with.  but again, sick pics/pickup!!!!!

c4- damn i want them, but for some reason i don't know why i haven't copped them yet. i think you helped me out though

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Whatsup fellas,

great stuff as always.

Mayhem,

Congrats on the Patta pickup brother, it was definitely well deserved after you put in the time and the legwork. It's a shame they werent more widely available.

AM87,

Dope collection. Alotttta good stuff in there. You post/contribute so much you're like Fam anyway
laugh.gif
but you get my vote.

Slingman,

real good stuff

adob0,

nice shots man, came out real good.

As for me,

I got lucky, thanks to a HUGE assist from Joeysole. Dude is the reason I was able to obtain a pair. Shout to Joey, 'ppreciate it broham, you good peoples.

4444233094_758f7edcab.jpg

pimp.gif
 are these a 7 or 7.5? 
frown.gif
frown.gif

got shoes- You won't be sorry if you pick them up.
^That pic is so nice. Can't believe what they're going for though.

Originally Posted by adob0

jibby: canon 50m f1.8, was only $90 bucks new! way sharper than my kit lens.

Warren - that's a really nice pick up and you can't beat the price. This lens should be the first lens upgrade for anyone with a Canon dslr.
Primes ftw! They are ususally sharper due to less mechanics and parts...just straight Glass. I got my 85mm about a month ago and it's stays on my 40D 80% of the time. Now shoot Manual!!!!

Jibbby - hit me up for any camera questions

Now back to Air Max 

All this Shady talk
nerd.gif

eastLA/Chris - yes too much for those. I'll keep you in mind if I decide to sell my Slate 95's

blkredXIII - Diggin the first shot

Hi L! I have a feeling you'll find a pair soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom