TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

no 3m dude, i like em. Im usually not big on am97s but these got me like wow. detailed... too detailed.

they look nice, very detailed. I think there isnt that many people that care for 97's. I wonder why?

Does anyone know if these will be releasing in the States anytime soon??? I found them on ebay but I'd rather not pay the nice chunk of change they are asking.
2utrdad.jpg

Originally Posted by got shoes

no 3m dude, i like em. Im usually not big on am97s but these got me like wow. detailed... too detailed.

they look nice, very detailed. I think there isnt that many people that care for 97's. I wonder why?
cause the resell profit is too low. 

Kev -
laugh.gif

Timothy - no doubt, i've seen the huf's go for cheap at times so i hope u get a good deal. i will have to snag a pair soon
devil.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

I like how 97's look on their own, but when they are on my feet, I don't like them. I don't know what it is exactly.

I need either Huf 87s
smh.gif

Cris...ready to go in for those Parrtas huh? I hope they go down in price for those that really want em. I hope no one pays those prices.

my friend has a pair of the green huf hypes for sale in size 10 but last i checked they were very expensive. i thought there were actually like 3 or 4 sample colors of those? 

Kev - I think you're right about other colors being produced for that promo.
very expensive
 Which I would spend if I had the $ rather than the resell value of the Burgundy's

Chris, what are those?

Euro release dubbed as Hazelnut's (Color on box)

Justin - I hate when that happens

LOL- Justin I was after them too. heres a better pic:

*hazel nut / atom red released '06 w/ Gum Sole  sorry no item #

thanks for the info on the Hufs BG/fellas. and now that you mention it BG, I do remember that there were several versions. dude has a used 10.5 pair on the auction site with a BIN of $150 plus $12 shipping. I'm considering throwing him a TCA offer as I have been pretty lucky with getting those types of offers accepted lately. hoping this burgundy hype will distract enough people to allow some cheap pickups for the next few weeks
grin.gif

those hazelnuts are pretty sweet too. I'm not a fan of brown shoes but the materials on those look plush
oh and sweet safari 90s UFB. another shoe I'd like to have waaaaaaaaay more than the parras

FAM!

There is way too much good stuff to note in here (as always), but off the top of my head...

Justin: Glad you got a pair, Sir! That Mayhem sign was hilarious!

Jibby: With the Spruces... ILLY!

Sling: Man, killer rotation you've got there. Your pic of the Speed Yellow X Volt outsole has made me givin' a 2nd thought about ordering my Wu pair.

BG: Those Hazelnut AM1s look Gee-Double-Oh! Is that a suede/nubuck toebox on them too?

Rocked Lunaracers today to get a good run in, so pics would be a no-no lol. Have a great day!

Wut up peeps?

Mayhem-Congrats

RL-PM check dawg

Fellas- Did the Hufquakes w/ the Neon Swoosh and gumsole come in sz 11 & 11.5's or just 11's?

tgif....for me at least. haha. very nice day out today. wore my drurys again today to work.

anywho...sz 11 fam...heads up on some pre-2000 95s on that auction site.

mrmar23 - good luck! euro-only colorway, already sold out in most footlockers out there from what I understand (I think they were footlocker exclusive maybe?). colors are canyon gold/black/charcoal or something like that....

EE- which ones are you talkin' bout?

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

tgif....for me at least. haha. 
word, my friday too, and it couldnt come fast enough 
laugh.gif

nice weather this weekend ill be rocking as many am's as possible. pics to come

as usual, always great stuff in this thread. i feel like wdywt is kinda a waste after being in here for a while lol

i'm a sucker for brown shoes. those hazelnut/atom reds = pure uncut dope.

got a new lens, was off work today, hella bored, took a few practice shots...

4444169772_53366fcb20.jpg

4443346653_25f79ac11c.jpg

4443345787_8198189ed3.jpg

^what i've been wearing...too lazy to clean up
ohwell.gif

i think the HUF with the skyline added in the grey/green were a friends and family hypestrike pair but not sure. i got a pic of the orange samples in my photobucket, it came up a few months ago in this thread. HUF 87's first pair >>>>>>>>2nd pair aka hufquakes imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom