TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by blakperl

Fellas- Did the Hufquakes w/ the Neon Swoosh and gumsole come in sz 11 & 11.5's or just 11's?
they made 11.5's for sure, i had two at one point. they also run a bit big so my 11.5 fit like a 12 normally would.....so u might be able to get away with an 11 if u can't find 11.5.

C4 - dope 87's, we should coin them a nickname like "last quality 87's" or something 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Mike - u already know, glad u got 'em. but are u happy wit 'em?
ohwell.gif

Warren - very dope shoe room, and dope pickup on the lens.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love my 50mm....the motor inside broke recently and i sent it out for repairs at the canon service center. now i'm in a delivery war with fedex because the carrier that has left me 3 different doortags to deliver it doesn't seem to know how to ring a doorbell. two days in a row, i was home when they tried to deliver it and both times i opened my door to leave and saw a doortag, today i left someone in my house specifically not to miss the deliver and the same thing happens.....what...the...._uck? when did ringing a bell or knocking on a door become so hard?! 
smh.gif
mad.gif

/rant
tired.gif

i've either got the best luck or the worst luck sometimes
roll.gif

off to take a trek to the fedex station and pickup my lens before they ship it back
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Does anyone know if these will be releasing in the States anytime soon??? I found them on ebay but I'd rather not pay the nice chunk of change they are asking.
2utrdad.jpg

I think they dropped already. My barber has a pair and she copped last weekend.

Justin - Maybe that guy behind you yesterday at the Parra release is the FedEx driver
roll.gif
First he was trying to divert you now since you took the last size 12 you nifty fifty is gone

^ I appreciate the info and offer for more BG. to be honest, your pics along with C1s are what finally inspired me to jump to a DSLR. I check your blog every now and again and seeing some of those shots has me like
eek.gif
. for instance your last post really showed a cultural/colorful side of a LA and had me wanting to visit when I never really was that inspired to before. I'm generally more into landscape/nature stuff (geology FTW, Seth knows what I'm talkinbout) but I really like to see what other people find inspiring or pic worthy.
so thanks again sir!

tak dear sir, shadys run true to size. i thought they ran snug, but i had an 11 and they were too big
frown.gif

on that note, i've always found the "E" stitched on the sole a bit of a distraction whilst wearing them. anyone else have that issue?
laugh.gif

3754824821_5af1e5138e.jpg

3565326275_324fd0c4fa.jpg

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I got lucky, thanks to a HUGE assist from Joeysole. Dude is the reason I was able to obtain a pair. Shout to Joey, 'ppreciate it broham, you good peoples.

4444233094_758f7edcab.jpg

NICE pick up homie. Glad you got your pair.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

tak dear sir, shadys run true to size. i thought they ran snug, but i had an 11 and they were too big
frown.gif

on that note, i've always found the "E" stitched on the sole a bit of a distraction whilst wearing them. anyone else have that issue?
laugh.gif

3754824821_5af1e5138e.jpg
At least it won't peel within the first 15 seconds of wearing the shoes...such is the case with the poorly applied Nike Air logos these days.

What up FAM? I swear the thread just hit 1800 the other day...

blackred - Congrats on the Patta pickup. Your pictures make them look 10x better.
pimp.gif

adobo -
nerd.gif
You got a whole room just for your shoes? Must be nice.
flyguy - Congrats on the Shadys...great price.

Latest purchase for a member of TCA....$89 shipped from off the auction site.

justin, blackredxiiigoat: congrats on those parras. one day i'll join you guys. they're the only ams i've really wanted in a long time.
justin: bruh, you just reminded me how much i dislike fedex. i bought a set of rims 2 years ago only to have 3 of them delivered...they lost the 4th. i finally got it 2 months later. i was highly pissed.
chris/bground: thanks pare. yuuup, manual is the only way! I agree, for the price, it's a MUST HAVE for any canon dslr. I'm wondering how i didn't come across it earlier. Primes = major win. I'm saving up for some L glass now. Just like jibby, i'm inspired by yall for real
smokin.gif

baybully: nah homie...i keep my clothes in there too
wink.gif
...lol, but for real on the real, i count my blessings everyday. dope pickup on those 90's, that colorway is slept on hard

Nice stuff all around fam, not even gonna try to single anything out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quick question:  anybody ever owned a DS pair of AM96's (scream green, concord, etc.)?  Is there a decent chance they'd be wearable?  I've got a pair of concords but they were nicely used when I picked them up
smile.gif
.  Thanks on the front to anybody who could offer any help
wink.gif

Back to daily reports and watching some hoops.

brian: you're absolutely correct, sir. i the rubber they use is much too thin; you know that %%% peels off after 1 wear (stuck on your socks !@&%^).

baybully650: those are very nice.. made me think of stashes for some reason.

I agree, prime lenses ftw! The "nifty fifty" is a great step up. I use the 50 & my 28mm prime 2.8 a lot. I'd love to get an 85 & a true Wide angle.

Dave

blackred - parras
mad.gif
, im jealous.
adobo - a lot of heat in that shoe room. urawas
smokin.gif
baybully - dope pickup, good price imo.

to those watching the madness, my bracket has officially been busted. had gtown in my elite eight. credit to ohio, they were shooting lights out. day one has been filled with a lot of surprises which has made it quite interesting thus far. word to larrivee, i have kentucky losing to kansas
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SupaMars11

day one has been filled with a lot of surprises which has made it quite interesting thus far. word to larrivee, i have kentucky losing to kansas
wink.gif
Interesting for sure.  I did have Murray State beating Vanderbilt in my bracket though
devil.gif
.  Haven't had time to check all of my games yet.  And I too have Kentucky and Kansas in the championship game.  My final outcome, however..............differs from yours
wink.gif

Quick rack update for you guys, of course use that PM button....

sz 10.5-
lg366718003.jpg

sz 11,
lg366718161.jpg

edit: Justin if you get "what i called you about"....you need to upload much better pix, and then you owe me....2! lol
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

and smh at you denver....not picking up your phone ...lol

Got to Bells Beach, Rip Curl Pro surfing on next week so all the dudes were out there.

Took this on the iphone up the road at the beach town, no rain, ended up 29 and overcast, flipped the pic in photobucket, forgot to rotate it....

usually only stick with AM95s, but saw these today and jumped on em. these feel amazing. These are based on AM1s right? or 87s? not too familiar with AMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom