TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ nice pickup I've been looking every where for those, but footlocker EU won't ship to the states. Where else can I find them?

Ron - beautiful 87s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Andrew - some nice pickups there!
pimp.gif

Called in sick to work today, but not in a good way
sick.gif
.  Throat's killing me, maybe I'll post what I wear to the doc later
laugh.gif

Have a good day FAM!

i could probably hook those black Infra 90s for a bit less from the UK, £120 (roughly $180USD) shipped to the US.

Originally Posted by mrmar23

^ nice pickup I've been looking every where for those, but footlocker EU won't ship to the states. Where else can I find them?
a friend of mine has a friend in Europe who picked em up and shipped em to me @ cost.  Ended up about $170.

Sup Fam

Whats good??

Prok- Dope

Cleveland - Nice Pick up

Those orange/grey will be copped  

Blakperl- Yo.... I didn't know you copped... and THANKS

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

i could probably hook those black Infra 90s for a bit less from the UK, £120 (roughly $180USD) shipped to the US.
G- Are them AM Lights in the same CW out there also?

Finally got some shipping information on the shoes I purchased 3 weeks ago.....SMH....now the wait really begins.....

Originally Posted by tak

i'm not sure which ones you mean Mike, pics/ links?

i'm off out to Size? now... getting quite chummy with the staff, so gonna see if they'll let me take some pics while i'm there.

ok... at this point, i'm sure everyone is sick of my updates on the green pattas. well, bad news; i've got a some new info...

i raided the stock room at my local spot tonight; they have US9 and US10 left. absolutely last 2 pairs available. they checked, i double checked. again, they're $135 retail plus shipping ($40 to US). i'm willing to help fAM, but if there are no takers, i'll get the both of them and try to flip em
laugh.gif

here's a quick updated pic as well; those who engaged me for my help, you know who you are. the count is 3 pairs...

4457633908_0f11be8982_b.jpg

btw - if this is going against any rules, lmk and i'll edit
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by tak

i'm not sure which ones you mean Mike, pics/ links?

i'm off out to Size? now... getting quite chummy with the staff, so gonna see if they'll let me take some pics while i'm there.
http://www.foot-locker.co.uk/Produc...r-Max-Light-42.aspx?VariantID=314248378904095

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

i raided the stock room at my local spot tonight; they have US9 and US10 left. absolutely last 2 pairs available. they checked, i double checked. again, they're $135 retail plus shipping ($40 to US). i'm willing to help fAM, but if there are no takers, i'll get the both of them and try to flip em
laugh.gif
You have PM sir!

Cris, dope pic!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Neu: iDs, I presume?

Cris: lol at "heel-poppin"!

Won: If only there was an 8 11.... *sigh* lol
Fixed.

Cris very nice friend.

ILL - Nope....no ID's been saving up for a few pairs, this is a pair I challenged denver in a shoe off with
laugh.gif
purchased on the 25th of last month, and they just got shipped
tired.gif

Won - great job hooking up the green pattas for the Fam and others
smokin.gif

Cris -
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drew - really digging those hot red 90's. also nice pickup on the camera, enjoy it!
James - finally?
eek.gif
....at least ur getting em tho! better than getting a refund and being told they are no longer available i guess
laugh.gif

any size 12's looking for blue spiridons by chance?
nerd.gif
hit me up if so
wink.gif

some recycled pics for added color...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom