TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmation from my homie in NL........WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait...already workin on my Purple Denim pair, and found, just need the loot.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Confirmation from my homie in NL........WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait...already workin on my Purple Denim pair, and found, just need the loot.

Cris.

Congrats Cris!

I wish I could find a pair of the blacks in my size...I've already decided what to sell in order to pick them up...now its just the waiting game I guess.

Justin - Thanks for the added color...dope pics.

^ Yep, and it sucks when you're half way with the payment from your sales, and your size happens to pop-up, then it's a "rush" to sale.

I'm deciding what to sell to get my Purple Denims now.

Cris.

^
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

That "Mixtape Cover" is ILLY lol! Slick J lol!

Tak: Great choices, Sir! Did you receive them both on the same day?

jibby: 112-INSPRD 90s.... I'm diggin' those!
ILL - I sure did. That was most surprising to me since they both shipped a day apart...
wink.gif

Lucky! Of all my orders, none have been delivered the same day, and all were ordered simultaneously too. I've had my first delivered one day apart, the second four days apart and the latest about eight days apart.
indifferent.gif

Neu: I see. I'm thinking Bursts or 90s lol

I won't lie. The 24/7s in kickz' post look good! (Sorry Kev lol)

congrats cris!
smokin.gif
purps and blacks are on my hitlist too, 10.5 please
nerd.gif

justin: good stuff homie, those spiri's = uncut crackrock
smokin.gif

4458144096_ebdcc67b38.jpg

^i've gotta get my white balance game up, lulz.

I am very Very glad the parras didnt release this way. Because I would actually want them if they did release this way.
am1_patta_2.jpg

I know they are the same color, but the ones pictured here have the same shape as an AM1 made it Thailand. It eases my mind knowing I dont want to buy a pair now because of the funky looking shape. Is it me, or this shoe really different than what was released?

Originally Posted by adob0

^^ beatbox battle. lets go. we'll release the footage along with justin's album.
2i7yh00.gif

dope spruces and 2k9's
pimp.gif

El bro - the shape in the pic seems good because of the angle, or it could just be a lucky pair that made it out right. with the new AM1's....it's either hit or miss on the shape. either way, it's obvious they are not on par with the 4 pattas. a dope shoe nonetheless but in terms of quality, they are no where near what we were blessed with on the pattas. corduroys included
tired.gif

Mayhemgatz wrote:
El bro - the shape in the pic seems good because of the angle, or it could just be a lucky pair that made it out right. with the new AM1's....it's either hit or miss on the shape. either way, it's obvious they are not on par with the 4 pattas. a dope shoe nonetheless but in terms of quality, they are no where near what we were blessed with on the pattas. corduroys included
tired.gif

yah if they have came out with the translucent blue outsole then i would have been really heated and had to try and find some. but i used the money from the parra's and used them towards a grail, not AM related though but i am siked
pimp.gif

still on the lookout for reasonably priced black pattas though
grin.gif

Justin - that gif always kills me  
roll.gif
  Beautiful pics too!

cris -
pimp.gif
You never cease to amaze with the quality and frequency of your pickups.

Wore these earlier to the doc's office:

119wi1g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom