TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
who delivers royal mail when it gets stateside? is it USPS?

oh and hey, that pig gave its life to feed some people, and those people ate every part of that pig, which is more than can be said for most American meat eaters. so in my mind, that pig was respected!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

oh and hey, that pig gave its life to feed some people, and those people ate every part of that pig, which is more than can be said for most American meat eaters. so in my mind, that pig was respected!

yes it is.  notice those USA's are gone from Corgi's site........
wink.gif

Sorry to any FAM that pig picture may have bothered.  If any protest I'll gladly take it down. 
     The picture is beautiful to me................though admitidly slightly morbid.
I'm a huge foodie, and a part of being ok with what you eat is being ok with the process it takes to get there.
Anthony Bourdain:  “If some Birkenstock-wearing knucklehead driving around in a SUV and wearing sneakers someone was sold into slavery to make is sniffling about the poor animals, that person is clearly never going to experience the world."
You could go as far as to say, which the above has said, if you can't kill a chicken, pluck a chicken and butcher a chicken then you shouldn't eat one.

Brian- USPS no need to sign for the package and no fees either.
Usually it should take 10 days once it's been posted(shipped)
PS: Thank you for the check. Waiting for seller!

-Fabio

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by deuce02

Originally Posted by neukicks

your kidding right?!?!?!?!
nerd.gif
those @@+%!#% took forever with mine too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
they keep giving this mess about issues with their shipping company and all kinds of stuff.  i got them to refund me the shipping cost, but still waiting for the shoes.  they sent me a pic of the shoes boxed up ready to ship this week, but they needed my phone number for Fedex.  so been about 2-3 days and still no tracking number.
mad.gif

took them 30 days to ship mine out, they gave me the SAME EXACT run around, have you been talking to Marco?

yea he was one of them.  dunno if i'll ever do business with them again.

Andrew - awesome man. your burst collection is sh*&%ing all over mine at this point, lol.

guys, thanks for the info, should have a couple more pickups in about 2 weeks then!

Thanks Brian! You've got some gems even I haven't come across yet! Burst Brothers unite! LOL
Ya, Royal Mail is pretty quick too. Looking forward to seein what you have coming.

Justin- If I hadn't already already seen some pranks posted earlier today you may have had me.
Nicely done. Screen shot looks hella legit!

^ Nice fellas
pimp.gif

Excuse the non-air max content forthcoming, but this is something you don't see everyday.  I know a couple of you are already on board, but thought I'd share with everybody here.  There's a guy who's got full-length 8mm zoom air units..........entire UNITS......... that he is able to get his hands on (somehow). They can be used as stand-alone insoles or beneath insoles in pretty much any shoe. I bought a pair from him and they're on the way, but he's about to get some more from his guy and wanted to know if I knew anybody else who might be interested. He's gonna get two size units:  one for sz 10-11 and a smaller one that he said would work for 9-9.5, maybe smaller.  If you've got specific questions about the sizing, hit him up.  For those bigger than 11, I would think you could still used them (as long as they're under your heel and ball of your foot) but check with him if you're interested. 

Here's the link to his B/S listing: http://niketalk.com/topic/243683   Hit him up if you're interested in making your own ZOOM AMs, haha I know I am. He's a cool dude, let him know you heard about them in this thread.

Here are a couple of his pics:

2m5e9lj.jpg

23u4dhk.jpg

Okay, back to maxes.......saw these and thought they were interesting: 

Lunar Ultramarine 180 samples, with what looks like torch material
nerd.gif

!BoVe,IwBmk~%24(KGrHqEH-CcEuYLIK3lpBLnIIflurw~~_12.JPG

!BoVe,ggBWk~%24(KGrHqYH-DwEuZHiScR!BLnIIk!MDg~~_12.JPG

Have a good afternoon fam!

Nice stuff everyone.

Black Pattas don't look likely for me at the moment. Damn you guys....haha

Justin...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I think I'll give up on Black Pattas as well. Watch I find a pair when Im completely broke.

Drew...nice. Vacay looks great! I need one too...it's been too long.

Just a quick check in Fam...waaay too much to comment on.

TGIT
devil.gif
3 Day weekend for me!

edit...

I like those Torch 180s.

and..........who the @%@% got those Bursts from Corgi? I just went on there to make my offer and notice theyre sold 
mad.gif

Did the lime and dolphin 180s drop yet?? where and when?
and yes... please post more of those 180s for the anniversary
and those lunar 180s copped! i love me some ultramarine and the lunars are comfy!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

and..........who the @%@% got those Bursts from Corgi? I just went on there to make my offer and notice theyre sold 
mad.gif

haha uh oh... fam conflict...  (wasn't me, I top off at 11.5)...

Tak - how you liking those IDs? did you find them to fit a bit snug? mine seemed to fit a tad small
Seth - good looks on the zoom units. I'm curious to see what your take is once you wear them. seems like if you put them under the midsole then the fit would be pretty tight. and if you just rocked them as an insole then you foot would slide around.  let us know your take..  oh and those lunar 180s are slick, though I can't say I am a fan of the torch stuff.
and yea I am with circle, where the 180s at? both pairs are fire. and at the risk of being severely redundant.... where the f*@k are the 90 mints already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

mad.gif

haha uh oh... fam conflict...  (wasn't me, I top off at 11.5)...
all good...I was waiting on some $$ and just got it today. So it was on me for missing out 
frown.gif
all part of the game.

Shaun - at least you know they ended up with fam...

Timothy - I was thinking about that (the shoes fitting tight with the zoom), but I was also thinking I have a few pairs that fit a little big that the zoom soles might be perfect for.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Sorry to any FAM that pig picture may have bothered.  If any protest I'll gladly take it down. 
     The picture is beautiful to me................though admitidly slightly morbid.
I'm a huge foodie, and a part of being ok with what you eat is being ok with the process it takes to get there.
Anthony Bourdain:  "If some Birkenstock-wearing knucklehead driving around in a SUV and wearing sneakers someone was sold into slavery to make is sniffling about the poor animals, that person is clearly never going to experience the world."
QFT right there.  My wife's a vegetarian, but it's not a belief thing.  She just never has enjoyed it.  I find it funny though, my wife is a vegetarian while I grew up on a beef cattle farm 
roll.gif
.   My dad always gives her a hard time too, but he is in the KY Cattlemen's Association so.... 
laugh.gif

Timothy -- I'll be sure to update you guys about the zoom once I get mine in.  I had wondered about sliding in them too, we'll see.  And as far as fit goes, if I stack them with an insole, it would be recent retro insoles which are nothing but a little layer of rubber so I think they'd fit fine. The old, fat (read: comfortable) insoles won't need any cushion, they're  
pimp.gif
 as-is.

whats up everyone.

andrewdice - 3 solid pickups, especially the USAs.
mayhem -
laugh.gif
 at the prank, i admit, you got me. the title had me
laugh.gif
deuce - black pattas are
smokin.gif
. and you have purple pattas on the way?
eek.gif
cris -your youngest is adorable. dope shadys.

Andrew - no offense taken by me from that pic. that thing looks tasty as hell!!! in fact all the dishes you posted looked great. thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing some more shots. on and, did you do any snorkeling whilst there?? I love snorkeling and could do it all day but didn't have a chance while I was in PR cus I was only there for a 5 hour layover on my way to Grenada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom