TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
those atmos do not come with extra laces. the black handtags are jp only; that pair is highly likely from japan.

from the pics you posted... they look OK to me...

here are my pics:
3403111269_da386ca394_b.jpg

3403921776_3ec20666af_b.jpg

on that note... i'm really contemplating picking up a pair of atmos in size 13...

i just scrolled 3 pages back and read about justin's $64 KR steal.

i was like @*^*%@!(& why can't that *(@!#&*(^# ever happen to me?!?!?!

then as i scrolled down...

smh... i got had 24 hours after 1st april
frown.gif

I too was fooled by the shenanagins (sp?) of Mayhem. LOL Good One.

I wanted the sz. 9.5 black pattas that were on ebay recently. I came to an agreement on price with the seller, but I was having trouble sending him that much money with only 29 feedback. Was that dumb to pass them up. Should I have just chanced it? Its bothering me now. The agreed price was 600 bucks shipped.

Cris-  I sent the money over for the SU4 Tee.  Im thinking I might need a medium instead of a large.  Do they run big?  Can I change the size now?

I'm no expert when it comes to the ATMOS. However, one thing that does not feel right is the print.
Both of the confirmed legit pairs we have show well defined "thick" printed lines.
The pair in question looks like the lines are quite fine.
Almost like the difference between a regular Sharpie and a fine print one.

Nice Air Max 2010 up there. Hopefully, the 2009 will come down in prices!
El Bro- I feel your pain. $600 is a lot of money. I would've checked the seller a lit bit more but closed the deal.
BLACK PATTA FEVER is the new H1N1!!! 

Originally Posted by El Bro

I wanted the sz. 9.5 black pattas that were on ebay recently. I came to an agreement on price with the seller, but I was having trouble sending him that much money with only 29 feedback. Was that dumb to pass them up. Should I have just chanced it? Its bothering me now. The agreed price was 600 bucks shipped.
have them send you an invoice through paypal maybe, and pay with a credit card through paypal if possible. 

and lol to that pic below!

imo those atmos are legit. not sure how many of you guys collect jordans but different sized elephant print happens all the time, hell with the flip 3's you saw different sized thickness on the same shoes on different panels. shape looks right as do colors. box tag looks right. mind you i don't have nor wanted a pair so i don't have a pair to compare them to but i can't spot the issues on it that most fakes have...

What up FAM!!

Still gettin cought up so some of this is gonnna be goin way back....

NikeFNHead-  Don't let a slight variation in print bother you.  If it's severe then it's a different story, but I have two pairs of
J-Rods, and the print on one pair looks like a new Jordan III (thick) and the other pair is definately thinner, closer to what the
OG Jordans looked like.  Every other aspect of the shoes are identical and they are both definately legit as they come.  I think
it's just something that varied somewhat when shoes were being made around that time.

jibby- Thanks FAM!  Delicious it was!  Didn't do any snorkeling.  We were on the wrong coast for it, and took a trip to the coast that is
supposed to be ideal but only for a day trip.  Never done it and we both wanted to, but just didn't get to it.  Too busy eatin, and deciding
where to eat next.
laugh.gif

TAK- like the murdered out 90s.  Gonna make some altercations to your EU hot red 90s tonight....
(edit: ok, now i'm kinda drunk so it's gonna wait)
laugh.gif

Modz- Lovin those westpacks in that pic.  damn....

Brian- Can't stand when that happens.  I inadvertantly erase my sh%t all the time.  Nice ID designs!
Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by crisone

^ That's why you send them to your workplace, keep it in your car until the wife goes to sleep, then take them out and store, haha.
roll.gif
   ............unfortunately I've been guilty of this one
embarassed.gif

frown.gif
.  That being said, sick pickup
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Guilty here as well.  Damn......
tired.gif

At least I'm not the only one.
laugh.gif

eorr23- NICE pick-ups!!! Another size 12 Viotech AM1 bites the dust.  How do I keep missing these!!!!!!??????
mad.gif

Neil- If you ever need help with shipping let me know.  More than happy to help out.
And beautiful shot of those Crepe Bursts.  What an awesome shoe.

Mike- Pattas!!!!  Another hard to find pair?  Congrats FAM!!  Good luck on the black ones!

Ricky- Those sample Book of Ones are simply dope.

Battleground........No you didn't!  Seriously?  Those AM1 black / olive powerwall's are my grails!  Where in the hell did you find them???
CONGRATS SIR!!!!  Hope you cought the Mofongo pic.  Had it a few times.....different each time.  I'm a huge fan, and hadn't had it before.
here's another one for ya:
(man, this batch had more garlic than in anything I've ever eaten.  And I love garlic and use a ton of it)
I sware it had a dozen cloves at least in this one plate.  Ate it right before we flew back to Cleveland and I sware
I could still taste it when we landed.
laugh.gif

And, here are some more vaca pix:

chorizo in vino

just loved the colors in this one...

on the drive from San Juan to Ponce

Old San Juan

View from our balcony

More food: (yes, my goal was to gain 10 pounds in 6 days
laugh.gif
)

mascapone and mango Bellinis

Conch with sweet potatoe chips

Duck Proscuitto sandwitch

Ponce

and some shoe content to make it all applicable.....

The Crepe 90s treated me well Mike.  Thanks!  I was a huge fan of 90s then moved more towards 1s.
Gotta say after days and days of walking around a ton 90s kill 1s as far as comfort.  hmmmm......what a dilema. lol

andrewdice- NICE USA's.  give me.
indifferent.gif

Seriously though, enjoy!
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see more pix of those Size x180 colabs.

Cris- Enjoy the 2 months off!  Man, that sounds like heaven!

have a great one FAM!!!!
4 cans of PBR later I'm all cought up!  Great stuff as always!

-Andrew-

Andrew- Looks like you had one hell of a time on your trip. Glad to hear / see you put the LLC's to work
laugh.gif
  Altercations? You should just send them my way instead, Ill appreciate them more
nerd.gif
Thanks for the comment on my "murdered 90's" thats a premium name worth keeping!
grin.gif

Still no 1900 yet??? Im shocked!

Andrew - Glad u had a good trip, food looks fantastic!
UFB - Whats crackin bro? I think I'll be missin the next DXC as well...
Seth - U make that? Funny nonetheless!
El bro - Ebay/Paypal has a pretty solid buyer protection program... I've never had to use it but I think you'll be safe...
Denver - Thanks, Im liking those IDs... Ima sucker for orange and black...
FAM - Anyone parting with a DS pair of Atmos Elephants size 10??? #1 on the Hit List!!! I want even more with all these pics of em!

Love the CW... Not sure about it on this shoe yet... Holiday Release...
bf48sl.jpg

Andrew-Thank you for the tips on the ATMOS.
It looks like you had a great time in P.R.
I'm sure you gained more than 6 pounds from all the delicious food!
laugh.gif

UltraFlatBlack- Funny, I'll be wearing those later during the day.

FAM- Got my LunarWood today. They're absolutely AMAZING!
PM me if you're interested in a pair.
Sizes 8, 9, 10.5, 11 and 13 available.
I'm not the seller, just pointing people on the right direction!

-Fabio 

DENVER-IDs are pretty nice! like the inspiration!
NIKEFN- how much? got a boy who might be interested!

INFO: still wanting info on the lime and dolphin 180s?? anyone??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wore these to work today.

Must admit all that food looks fire! pig and all!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

i hate the damn back button on my mouse, I just clicked it and lost this whole post.  anywho...

some iD's I want to order-

but I think (hope) the orange will come out looking closer to this:

pimp.gif

GS, those womens 90s are sweet, trying to get the wife interested in them but she aint.

Great news about the womens Concorde Pinks dropping, wifey will be getting those for sure.

Cleveland, nice pics dude, i like the one of the MRS in the alley, looks cool, nice place to visit that, might have to pop over....

CircleLW, show us ya tat then, another pic please of the full tattoo, with AMs on of course...

Went to the forest, ended up driving up the mountain. First pictures perspective is all wrong, was on a rock a few hundred feet up, realised how much the rock was overhanging once i climbed down, had i know i wouldn't have sat on the edge i can tell you.

Bit of a view perspective wise.

Be cool familias!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

mad.gif
 Yall hating on them AIR ATTACK shoes like NO OTHER
they are blasphemous. they deserve to be hated on.  nike's trying to pimp air max even harder, it's not appreciated.  and that new logo they're using is terrible.  i mean come on, horse hair and patent leather on a bunch of frankenstein air max fusions?  that is wrong.  

dreday - that video with David Koechner is semi-funny.  hadn't seen that before, thanks for posting.

Andrew - lots of great shots in there, I especially like the one inside the church, great composition and color.  I'm a sucker for those symmetry shots too. 

busted out my varsity red 87's for the first time today for casual friday, no wdywt shot, but i'll drop this for some color...

Andrew and Modz - Nice pics fellas
pimp.gif

Brian - sweet 87s
pimp.gif

(for some reason, Yuku is not currently framing my quotes, so sorry it looks busted)

gswarriorz wrote:

Seth - U make that? Funny nonetheless!

Yeah, that pics of all the air attacks together stirred me to action via Microsoft Paint.  Notice my homemade stoneface 
roll.gif

denverairforce wrote:
Originally Posted by RICO7JT

mad.gif
 Yall hating on them AIR ATTACK shoes like NO OTHER
they are blasphemous. they deserve to be hated on.  nike's trying to pimp air max even harder, it's not appreciated.  and that new logo they're using is terrible.  i mean come on, horse hair and patent leather on a bunch of frankenstein air max fusions?  that is wrong. 

I agree.  I mean, I've seen some bad colorways in the past and it's just a matter of preference.  Everybody has different taste, so if I don't like something I just don't buy it.  But this is unprecedented.  So many awful colorways dropping all at once.  Used to, this would have been several seasons worth of colorways for any of the shoes.  And the horsehair/patent/shimmer/disco ball materials just don't belong on runners IMO.  Half of them look like bad GS releases.  I just feel like Nike is cheapening the Air Max line ("pimping" is rather fitting Brian), and that awful new logo they're trying to shove isn't helping
sick.gif
(that commercial posted was sorta funny til that popped up at the end
indifferent.gif
).

haha yeah when I saw that air logo at the end I had the exact same reaction. stoneface. oh and I did not realize you made that pic with the words over the air attacks, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom