TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
.....damn Gooey, ya got 'em shook
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.....i'm waiting to see your stash as well. also...i can't wait for those pics of the lights G.I. Bro
nerd.gif
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

Aj - dave whites
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Circle - mango stabs...i need those
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Tyler - glad u got those pattas finally, sick pic too!
Won - good work fam
glasses.gif

Elliot - dope bursts and pic.
Timothy - good selection with the id's.

no kicks today but if i were to put on a pair....it would have been these
tongue.gif

...yea i just wanted to add some color
embarassed.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by s dubl

Elliot...why the avy change
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing!  you know I was just giving you a hard time Elliot, right?

obviously cause jibby told me to
roll.gif

thank you for giving me clarity during my dark times

Originally Posted by eorr23

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing!  you know I was just giving you a hard time Elliot, right?
roll.gif

hahaha...  too funny.  did it expedite your final approval at all?

great shoes everyone. all you guys have been killing me with all these green patta jumpoffs

i've had to pass on some 13s cuz $400+ is a lil too much scratch but damn they're clean

Whats good Fam?

Dave - Looking forward to another "Word Up Wednesday"!

Not sure if these were posted already... Lots of similar colorways coming out...
fnwug5.jpg

Originally Posted by eorr23

laugh.gif
roll.gif

hahaha...  too funny.  did it expedite your final approval at all?
unfortunately not yet but i still have hope...

gooey - ohhhh i have been wondering who you guys have been referring to as "B" was the last few pages, haha. I didn't know there was a B anywhere in his name, I'm very confused. also, that red/black box thing has me very confused also. UKers are saying that's the kind of box they put shoes in in the outlets out there? that just makes absolutely no sense to me. they produce boxes in a style that hasn't been used in 10 years just for discount outlet shoes? AND they print special labels for the boxes at the outlets? I thought some dude on the other site was reppin' some fakes because of that...

Word Up Wednesday tonight, I will hopefully be tuning in!

^ nice Mitchell. I need to check on there and see if they have any AM icons..
Elliot - did you shoot them another PM? maybe Cris can just give you the ok? I have noticed lately that I will get a PM but it won't show up at the top of the screen so maybe they aren't seeing your messages..

Originally Posted by denverairforce

mrmar23 - I don't think they've been up long enough on iD for anybody to have received a pair with team orange yet, but if it's anything like the team orange used on the 95's, it's orange, but with a reddish tint. if you want infrared, use hot red. it is basically infrared. nothing else on iD will get you closer.

Thanks alot man! Appreciate it. I was thinking it was probably the same as a 95 id.

Monday... my jeans are all weird on the left for some reason

4520951059_0dbeaf6dfb.jpg

Tuesday... not an AM but i feel weird breaking the cycle and skipping tuesday
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
4521588214_c3a1a08a8e.jpg

Today

4521590002_8ed82251f0.jpg

NWT-Chilis are sick not a huge burst van but those look nice.
Mars- thank you sir. Your Storms (sorry if thats not there name) those are sick man like how the orange pops on those. On the retros I may actually be getting one pair if it can be had at a discount otherwise I will pass on them

tak - those top 90s are sweet. remind me of the mints which I am still waiting for (which I am guessing are peeping out the top right side of that pic). not a big fan of red in general but those look nice as well. mudgaurd looks felt/faux suede. never seen that on a 90 that I can think of

Being at work when something gets dropped of ftl...
mad.gif
even worse I just got to work so I won't get to see my pick up for HOOOOOUUUUURRRRRSSS
smh.gif
at least wifey was there to get the package.

Neil...dope Bursts and 87s. I can't see the spoiler on my phone, I just hope it isn't Js or something haha.

EastLA...nice Slates! Damnit pics of em make me think twice about the retros...still might cop though haha

Supa...Storms are sick sir!

Peace Fam!

tak - thanks for the pics...I would most likely cop both if they were to release in womens sizes here in the US.

jibby - I've been waiting for those damn mints as well. Why Nike keeps dropping all these crap releases and holding out what I want, I have no idea.
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom