TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by larrivee7

Any size 9 fam who might need some "help with the ladies" check the fb page.............
nerd.gif
roll.gif

for those who may need help.. with... um.... i cant think of anything witty to put here, but gusto just put up five pairs of cave 87's 

http://gustodaninja.blogspot.com/

glasses.gif

^i have no clue why the damn team am fam page is not working for me...you guys should just make a new one....so i can join hahahh

justin-i just want the all red 2k9s, i'm thinking about pulling the trigger since my connect since they'll hook it up....

i see the entire release ending up at ross

deuce- thank you sir slates are my grail Nike did butcher the retros but they will be copped if they can be had at a discount

S dubl- thank you sir yeah when I saw the pics of the retro that made me want the older retro more but it couldn't have been possible without Justin and Chris (BG) for the heads up.

Justin- Thanks for the heads up on them I'm glad I have them. That gif is just classic.

UKBased- patience my friend and they will find you in time.

Entegra- that rotation if just sick man

RL- Thank you sir yeah I know.

Dave- Sorry I missed the mix man had some things to take care of.

circlelikewolves- thank you

Brick- Wearing the same pair man they are by far one of my favorites.

Sorry if I missed anyone and sorry for the paragraph of thank yous lol

What's good FAM!!!! 

Been a minute.  Insanely busy entertaining out of  towners all weekend and getting
caught back up  with work.  Sorry for the delay on posting Cleveland's Got Sole pix. 

I can't even begin to describe how much work this event took.  Kevin (KDogLBJ23)
and I called in a lot of favors and worked our #*#%# off for months on this thing. 
At the end of the day though, we collected almost a hundred pairs of shoes for
the less-fortunate, donated over $5,000 to a great local charity, and showed the
520 people we had through the door a great time, a ton of sneakers that had never
been seen before, and hopefully represented this sneaker thing the way it should
be.....without hype, competitiveness, or posturing.

Here are some of my favorite pix:  (sorry if some Non-AM content snuck in)

Before the madness.....

Raffel Prizes:

I was far too busy to have time to display my stuff unfortunatley.
Next time we do this we need some FAM to come represent!!!!  Would have loved to have had
some more AM's to post for ya'll!

Hope ya'll enjoyed the pix!  Sorry they're massive.....the CGS Photobucket account was partially for press reasons, hence the 
picture sizes.  Here's a link to all the pix if you want to check em out:

http://s562.photobucket.com/albums/ss61/ClevelandsGotSole/ClevelandsGotSole4-10-10/

Good to be back all!  I'll post pix of some recent aquisitions soon as well!

-Andrew-

^^ looked like a well executed event. Congrats! Thanks for the pictures....makes me more upset that I'm missing SU4

My boy Rick from Chi. Nice to see you on the AM tip
smokin.gif

Cris and Jake - Thanks for putting this together. Sorry for the undftd pic
4522090087_52eb9d72ee_o.jpg

Originally Posted by brickSB

cris....got the SASU x TAF tee today, much thanks!  they turned out great.

I really love these, wish I had a second pair...so glad I decided to pick them up when I did.
glasses.gif

4522501146_73e02de431_o.jpg

pimp.gif
 Love 'em as well.    Awesome pics Battleground, glad you had fun.

andrew- man those pics are
smokin.gif
man. Congrats on putting that together sir. Who's pigeons ate those
nerd.gif
? Size 11 please!!!
smh.gif
@ the money I'd drop for those

Drew...looks like a good time! I need to make it to something like that someday. Too bad the only thing (that I know of) out here is DXC and I hear its nothin but lil kids/hypebeasts.

Cris.. $$ sent for my T. Let me know you got it.

just got these in today...
2wlwqxd.jpg

dndoic.jpg

^ Those are gorgeous Shaun, I would love a pair of those!  Look like they're in awesome condition too
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Andrew - welcome back!  I can tell a lot of work went into that event, but it looks like it paid off.  Congrats on getting it done bro
wink.gif

SHAUN - SICK pick up dude!!

Went to the outlets yesterday, they have the Patta Maxims for $80 full size run, and the Trainer/Airmax 1's for like $60 full size run also......

Cris - Great execution on this T, thanks homie
smokin.gif

and recycled for today

Sup Fam

Dave- Mix was dope last night, woke up hearing music in my head

Cleve- Those pics look great, looks like one hell of an event

Neukicks- Dope safaris, youve got PM sir, where can I get that AM tee?

Sdub- Dope

What's up Fam?  I appreciate all of the kind words on my "Spring Green" Patta's!  Like Won said, I have to re-thank El Bro for passing his dibs on the 9.5 to me.  He's a very good person, so don't let his avy make you think differently...

nerd.gif

Those black denim AM90's from the Attack Pack look pretty sweet to me.  Plus, they'll be a nice substitute since I know I'll never get my hands on those old blue denim AM90's that Kev has like 2 pairs of.
embarassed.gif

what up fam, are dirty denim's worth $120 shipped?

edit-andrew the event looks real dope, not like those hypebeast dunk exchanges we normally we see pics of. wish i could have made it up from dayton but i was in TN visiting friends over the wkend

happy friday yall [for me at least]
pimp.gif

hoagies day + jeans/sneaker day at work today = these
7ab3514ae9bbca408ca879e32bc7424a554575e.pjpg

andrew-glad things went well and thanks for sharing the pics. i'll have to check them out when i get home since everything is blocked here at work, except NT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Any size 9 fam who might need some "help with the ladies" check the fb page.............
nerd.gif
roll.gif

for those who may need help.. with... um.... i cant think of anything witty to put here, but gusto just put up five pairs of cave 87's 

glasses.gif
Neil - what you meant to say was, "if anybody is in need of any spelunking accessories, check out gusto's blog!" haha.  all sold out already though.  what was he charging?  none in my size but I was just curious.
Chris/eastla - congrats on your slates, gotta love those fat bubbles!
Cris - good looks on the neon shirts, I will be pre-buying some soon.  thank you for choosing the charcoal tee for the og fam logo!
Ron - the rotation is pretty heavy man.  i likes. also, those electric green stabs are retros right?  I like the customized part, I plan on doing that if I ever buy a pair of those.  it makes such a huge difference.  i always wondered why they didn't paint that black on the retros. 
'Drew - the event looks pretty crazy, congrats on a successful turnout! some cool pics there.  the pe oly vii pic is bananas, pristine og 1's, dude wearing auto'd black/yellow gp PE 12's (sorry fam, I know it's not am-related).  good stuff.  let me know when things are settled so we can finish up that trade we've been talkin' bout.  welcome back!
Shaun -
eek.gif
clean obsidians, those been popping up quite a bit for fam lately, congrats! and deadstock too?  whew...
Dave - you were killin' it last night with all those heaters.  big L, biggie, outkast, redman, i think I even heard some ill al skratch up in there, haha.  always a good time. 

Andrew - Thanks for sharing the pics from CGS event. Looks like a great turnout.We are in the final stages of prepping for Sneaks Up, pics to come soon as well.

Shaun those Obsidians are awesome...I bet they show up in sz.13 ALL THE TIME
laugh.gif

Clevelands got sole looks sooo much better than the houston summit, the only good shoes at the houston summit were Jake's

Andrew - sick pics man. looks like a lot of fun!
Shaun - nice pickup man. I really need to step my 87 game up.  I don't know where y'all find these jems.
and saw some 90s in Andrews pics I've never seen before. I know the fam got info for me on these.  year? name? are those the original laces? why the swoosh on the tongue?  another pair I would love to have but probably never will...

Jibby- Tech pack  90s released  in a couple different colorways maybe 2-3 years ago.

Andrew-  That function looks like a sneaker lovers paradise!

Cris1 - Will the AM FAM shirts be printed in a 3X, or only up to 2X?

sdubl, nice AM1 navys, i got the same pair a few weeks ago. the quality is insane on them

brick.....what can i say??? still searching for some safaris. i'm still kicking myself for missin out on corgis 12.5

are those possibly that pair???
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom