TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun....u know what to do if there's "no package" when u get home from work:
Mars - dope storms
smokin.gif

EastLA - great pickup on the slates, i'll have to settle for the slayed retros
tired.gif

NWT - u already know
smokin.gif

i couldn't hold back anymore, i finally took a trip to Niketown to see this attack of the pack crap in person and the only things that interested me were: denim 24/7's, silver 3m/red 95's, blk/purp/mr. ed's hair am1's.....those i might just pay retail for.

these could get copped only on discount/sale: black suede/green 24/7's, silver 3m/volt 24/7's, black/red 09's....and the all red am1's.

they didn't have any of the 90's or tailwinds for some reason
eyes.gif

i see this entire release ending up in outlets too
nerd.gif

Always gd to check out this thread... Heads up for the FAM on some doubles that i've just listed on the bay. Comets, Slates and a few other heaters...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

UKers are saying that's the kind of box they put shoes in in the outlets out there? that just makes absolutely no sense to me. they produce boxes in a style that hasn't been used in 10 years just for discount outlet shoes? AND they print special labels for the boxes at the outlets?
I can't understand it either, and would be interested to know why, but it is true. I nearly had a heart attack when I first saw stacks of red and black and thought i'd stumbled into some aladdin's cave of swoosh goodness. 
laugh.gif

eastla - Lovely Slates. Still gutted I missed a pair a couple of months back (especially since seeing the latest retro).

nwt - Sick rotation (NP NB's included)

SupaMars - Nice Storms.

tak - Unfortunately, i'm pretty sure that both those 90's are kids/womens releases.

Further info on the upcoming Size? 10 year shoes:

http://sneakernews.com/20...ightweight-runners-pack/

So the 180 will in fact be a Lunar 180. Not convinced by them. We'll see. Colourway on the Mariah's is looking great though.

yeah mayhem i agree, that air attack pack is not good. have you seen the all silver 95s with the red midsole?

they look kind of interesting but i haven't seen them in person. i dont know what to think about the 24/7 yet

looks a little weird

Originally Posted by UKBased

I nearly had a heart attack when I first saw stacks of red and black and thought i'd stumbled into some aladdin's cave of swoosh goodness. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigjtattoo

yeah mayhem i agree, that air attack pack is not good. have you seen the all silver 95s with the red midsole?
they look kind of interesting but i haven't seen them in person.
yea, they are the only 95's in that pack i'd buy. i really, really, really can't stand the stupid "air" logo being on the 95's but the all 3M upper was
pimp.gif
(and i'm really glad they didn't put the red "piping" on 'em like they did with the AM1's and Maxims

Sup guys...

Haven't really been wearing Air Max's... Mainly Jordan's... lol. But today, I wore Infrared 90's from 08 to go eat lunch with the lady friend...
14100vb.jpg

When I came home, I recieved some things in the mail...
69hv03.jpg

Cris and Jake... Dope shirt! haha. Can't wait to rock it!

And my check out my new wallpaper for my new phone, lol.
1ih3tk.jpg

Justin...if there's no package when I get home tonight...there will be no wifey in the morning
devil.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

BigJ...sir you don't belong in here. Jake and I don't need any other sz 13 competition
smh.gif

laugh.gif
naw man..just joking. Not sure if you remember, but I sold you a couple pair of kicks a little while back. How's it going man?

whew....last 10 pages owned me
laugh.gif
....been out for a minute. work has been crazy....
gooey - you just dont stop do you with all these pickups...
pimp.gif
 nonetheless
ufb - currys are just classic...im glad i scooped one up at a TCA price
happy.gif

liquid - bacons are dope...i need me a pair.
ajdt -very nice indeed
...and where is everyone gettin these shady bursts
mad.gif
 sz10 anyone?
nerd.gif

mitch- good looks on the am wallpaper.
...and i dont know bout those wii am1
eyes.gif

nwt - nice.
mad.gif
 at your safeties. sz10 anyone?
nerd.gif

here was the rotation for the last couple of days.
25r0eb6.jpg

oh and sz 9-10 peeps...
nerd.gif
 i'll be unloading some pairs and want to let you guys get first dibs before putting em in the b/s or that auction site. will post later or tomorrow.
-ron

^dope rotation

crap i really should have bought a SU4 crisone shirt
frown.gif

cris if there are any mediums left please let me know

Yooo

Gooey- Its all good bro, did those JD 95s fly off the shelves at all? (curious)

EastLA- Slates looking good, seems we're getting that retro next month... don't even think I should call it that

Mars- Storms

NWT- Orange bursts are sexy, did you just unDS them??

Justin- You dont like the neptune 09s?? or the black/royal 09s??

Eentregra- nice rotation... hold tights

I missed out on the SU4 shirt also, any XL left?
frown.gif

Tak- I'm def feeling those grey 90s

Sup.....all the TAF x SU4 tees are called for, no back stock left, the screens will be kept still after the show just in case people want tees, so hopefully there's a good number to reprint.

Also, if anyone is interested in prepaying for the Neon Pack, the info is on e first page linked to my blog.

Cris.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Justin...if there's no package when I get home tonight...there will be no wifey in the morning
devil.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
straight like this:

RL - honestly i didn't even look at them up close...i only picked up the all red and the black/red because they were close by. i'll check them out when i go back on friday, i really need to get at least one pair of 09's
ohwell.gif

EEntegra - dope rotation, those 94's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dunks - i got the same wallpaper on my phone 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Cris - i got u on friday
glasses.gif

Word UP Wednesday in full effect
smokin.gif

Any FAM win those safety orange bursts on the auction site?
nerd.gif

mad.gif
My homie called me up and distracted me, I missed the end of auction by like 30 seconds
mad.gif

Holy sheeeeiittt them scream green looking 180/lunar mariahs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
will def. cop if possible! I like what some of these colabs nike is doin with some of these kicks. Better than them coming out with these horrible colorways on older kicks (air attack pack) for instance.
RL-can you post that pick of them neon orange looking AM1s a while back? I think that was you? Any info?
GS- I like the way them maxims are lookin. My red ones are so comfy!
WII 1s-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EAST- nice slate pickup!
NWT- Burst are
pimp.gif

TAK- them 90s are
pimp.gif
Hard mesh though
grin.gif

JRANASAURUS- Wish you were a 13!
ENTEGRA-I want them Hold Tights!
pimp.gif

MAYHEM- best gif!
laugh.gif

Today at work

the sz9 bursts? too small for me. i was watching it.

man...i missed out on the SU4 shirts as well....

gooey: i bought my shadys off a fellow NTer about 2 years back if i remember correctly for $180 shipped within the US, so i guess $200 isn't too bad...

denverairforce: long story about the name... didn't expect anyone to stick to calling me won
laugh.gif

jibby: mmmn. nice laser blues...

spenserhawk: those wii am1s look really similar to clots. in fact.. dare i say it.. possibly slightly better.

tak: those are def kids sizes... quite like the grey 90s. i need a pair of grey 90s!!!!
frown.gif

4486016430_cbdff6c205.jpg

shaun:
laugh.gif

i missed out quite a few people, but y'all know its been good stuff going around

cris....got the SASU x TAF tee today, much thanks!  they turned out great.

I really love these, wish I had a second pair...so glad I decided to pick them up when I did.
glasses.gif

4522501146_73e02de431_o.jpg

Any size 9 fam who might need some "help with the ladies" check the fb page.............
nerd.gif

Nice stuff everybody
pimp.gif

Ron- very nice rotation, glad to see they're all getting play too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Any size 9 fam who might need some "help with the ladies" check the fb page.............
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Greg - a 2nd pair u say....
devil.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif

dope persians, cords, and infras
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom