TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

someone is messing with the team

probably dude who got REJECTED

laugh.gif

Hmmm..I dont know where to start lets see, my youth coming up in the late 80's to early 90's I never really had to much say so of which brand or typeof sneakers I got, my parents usually just got me what was reasonable in there spending range. I use to get British Knights alot then I remember getting myfirst runners. A pair of Etonics, I remember calling them sonics cus they made me run faster. Then I remember getting my first nike runners it was a pair ofblack nike cortez... Arnold Drummond aint have %!@* on me haha. Ever since then Ive been pretty much a steady Nike runners fan, times went on and I was able toprovide kicks for myself so I started to venture out into all of the different brands and types of sneakers buying what ever I wanted expanding and down sizingmy collection at massive numbers at times. Im getting to old for the hassle of selling off my kicks. Now I just keep a heavy rotation and just staying in tunewith things. I guess thats a decent enuff story/bio.

Im sure many of you have seen my post in here, thanks for all the comments!...What you see below is current/ small collection..quality over quantity is my mainfocus!

B

Originally Posted by daaznfella

2cpz0b7.jpg

i just did these

i've asked before and i will do it again...can i join the fam? i'm tired of seeing dunks206 wearing his shirt in front of me =(

these look great. make the vivid blues look way better.

And i will vouch for this guy anytime. I think the rest of the members will want to see "collection pics of your am's"

Originally Posted by Int0theDark

Originally Posted by daaznfella

2cpz0b7.jpg

i just did these

i've asked before and i will do it again...can i join the fam? i'm tired of seeing dunks206 wearing his shirt in front of me =(

these look great. make the vivid blues look way better.

And i will vouch for this guy anytime. I think the rest of the members will want to see "collection pics of your am's"
You have posted some pics in the past.....I remember you from the last closed team fam thread.....you have my vote before you post your collection
smile.gif
btw is that a custom job that you did?

Sup Famillia,

MaxB22 you have heat some in here !!! Let me get those Homegrown from you and maybe the Whites too
wink.gif

For me today.

Keep on melting my screen FAM !!!

Peace

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Those custom vivid blues would look amazing if the grey was lighter.

Agreed its just a tad bit too dark.
Max, Nice collection man!

wsup fam!!!!

first off.....nice collection and a nice story MaxB22!!! you got some heat ...four of which I want including the atmos 95s
mad.gif
, maizes, grey stealths, and homegrowns....even the urawas and safaris are my top picks!!! keep it up, quality > quantity ...

so many stuff I found on ebay, different sites these past couple of weeks....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, and a possible hookup (getting rid of her collection 100+ pairs I think...withsomewhat older air maxes, huaraches, sbs, etc... size US6.5- 8 )....i.ll keep you guys posted

peace....

MaxB22 - Nice rotation, mostly 87s and 90s, which are my favorite as well. Dope Size? 87s and 90s. Good luck!

never been a fan of pink as accent color on sneakers ... but these am95 up there could make me change my mind. again great choice !!!

as for the bw derekdru ... i don't have any useful info for you. but if you're really painting over it please post some pics afterwards. i'd beinterested to see the result. what a bummer to see these crack

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

i tried these out for the 1st time to work...If someone would sell me the OG Huf 87's I'd have them all.

Nice! Say bye bye to the midsole paint. Mine started cracking the instant my foot touched the ground. I really don't mind it though, it adds sometexture to the shoes
grin.gif

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

never been a fan of pink as accent color on sneakers ... but these am95 up there could make me change my mind. again great choice !!!

i'm so addicted to the gray gradation 95's i had to have these. one of the worst decisions of my life was to pass on the melon slices that olishowed me. that's one shoe i really need - and maybe a fresh pair of pools and some new crystal blues, perhaps some hyperblue and 2 more pairs of (non-hoa)neon yellows
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

My buddy only wore his persians once and they're cracking. Just seems like that's what they do.

Whatup Fam.
'03 US release = cracks / '05 Euro release = no cracks

'03 US release = cracks / '05 Euro release = no cracks
Must be, I wore mine plenty of times and the midsole still didn't crack up
MaxB, crazy stuff!

Wore these today, haven't wore em since the last A'dam trip. Makes me wanna go again
ohwell.gif

^^^sick 98s.

anyone know what these shoes are???
ive heard them called air max 94s, but i cant find these
7whx1s8qv1.jpg

and anyone know where i can find some teal air max 2s in a 8 or 8.5 :[

wow FAM, a lot of stuff to mention in the last few pages.

Insta: mad props man. looks like a dream has come true
pimp.gif
the storedisplay is top notch.

Max: nice selection of AMs and cool introduction. i think you'd make a worthy representative of the FAM. you havemy vote.

Kev: day 4 and 5 were the bomb! as tibor said, the two green tones on those '98 wmns smooth leather 95s combinedwith the inverted gray gradation... pfff.. tbh, i'm really considering the hot pinks. on all the pics it looks a bit more like purple actually... is thatright? and...
i'm so addicted to the gray gradation 95's i had to have these. one of the worst decisions of my life was to pass on the melon slices that oli showed me. that's one shoe i really need - and maybe a fresh pair of pools and some new crystal blues, perhaps some hyperblue and 2 more pairs of (non-hoa) neon yellows
tongue.gif

these two lines explain my feelings exactly...

derekdru; guy a.k.a. inc is right. the cracking on my '03 joints is extreme. still kicking myself for passing ondoubling/trippling on '05s while they were sitting for half the price in the sales 2 years ago. my tip, just live with it. don't try to fix it.you'll f- 'em up.

Jojo; great to see them again. same as you, i'd kill for another a-dam visit. tibor will be there this weekend. itwill be october for me, i guess. the meeting in '07 was the @*!%! will have to do something similar in the nearer future.

Sharp; yep, AM94 (limited edition release)... there were two all leather c/ways back then. very hard to come by now.for AM^2s you have to keep your eyes wide open....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom