TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh steve the wmns 93 are so damn beautiful. i don't know why but it seems rather difficult to find a pair in 10.5 / 11 even though are not supposed tobe hard to come by. well i be patient. again lovely stuff and as always great pictures

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

what in the name of ricardo montalbon is going on? link
waits for someone to come in here and say that i blew up the auction lol. imma sell my 2 pairs and move to monte carlo.

i checked out that auction yesterday, too
laugh.gif

dam shame.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

730 for some damn bacons!! what in the hell us wrong with that picture... straight ridiculous

That's because people are straight greedy......

I thought I was being greedy when I let a pair go for $300.....
Sold my other two to the same cat for $180 DS and $100 VVVVVNDS

I felt like i was being robbed a little - I got lowballed like crazy, but I was okay with doing it because I knew the dude was freakin obsessed with DQM...
I let him have the ones on the left for $100

What's that saying? - "Resellers killed the shoe game?"

Unfortunate circumstances have forced me to part with the bulk of my collection, but the way I look at it is this, I'm giving people the chance to copshoes that they missed out on, and not at ridiculous prices.

I thought that was what it was about - not charging 7x retail...as long as I get my money BACK I'm happy.

I think in the end - I had paid about $480 for all three of my DQMs, and I walked away with $580, and I saw them in shops at $100 a pop after I already had 3.

Any size 12 AM FAMs?

I think I have a couple Air Maxes left, and I'd rather they go to you guys than anyone else.
Mostly Bursts and 90s, a couple aquamarine 180s, crepe 87s, etc.

MAKnog -
pimp.gif
Structures. I can'twait until my Euro pair comes in.

unsportsman - Nice hyperstrike Homegrowns.

nikedrawer - Thanks man.

sling - Thank you sir and amazing pick-ups man. Those 93's are pure crack.

Whatup Fam! Gearing up for the weekend! Happy hour is so close...

These aren't the lime 90s but just as a heads up, the Air Max 90 Running Man Edition are available on PYS for not that terrible of a price ($169.99):

SPACE: thanks bro.., love 'em.

ahhh hot limes are sooo dope, i just ain't got 200+ to spend on kicks right now
frown.gif
. tryna save up for japan.

EAALTO: nice! bacons are a must for me... someday..

one of the few 95s i own,..i need more.

have a safe weekend fam!!!

^ haha....I'm on the vurge of doin that myself, startin slow....Curry AM1, True 97's, Slate AM1, etc.

Cris.

Wadup Fam,
it's been a while.
Steve, very nice pictures as usual!
unsportsmanlike, that's the first time i see someone wearing Hyperstrike Homegrowns, Props!

These to go out tonight, my only pair of 97's (beaters though)

Guy, das nog waar ook
laugh.gif

Jo! nice! had ze ook nog laatst aan...

give love to the co creator of the lovely Homegrown AM90 quick and hyperstrike...our very own StackMax!
Thats my girl Nina!! wooohoooo

hooray stackmax!!! i love the cork insole. i wish i could afford the orange pair but all the ones offered to me have been over a grand.

sup fam!
just want to let you guys know there are kashima 95's, size 9.5 on ebay *110232400017*...
wink.gif

I don't post in here as often as I would like, just stopin in to say nice stuff as always fellow AMers

eek.gif
at bacons for goin that much, makes me wish I never put back that pair a few years back
frown.gif
didn't have the money then

pimp.gif
nice hyperstrike homegrowns, there was a 11.5 up on fcny for a while that I came close to pullin the trigger one a couple of times
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Nice atmos, its so hard findin certain AMs in size 12, its like a blessin and a curse, usally I catch good sales, but the good stuff is hard to come by,homegrowns/infareds/neons/atmos....etc....

Stay good people
pimp.gif

morning fam ...

great news about the spruce am90

MAKnogETxx1: very nice pair of mita am95

received my second crispy fresh pair of crystal today ... this blue tone is simply killing me.

am95blackbluecrystalwr4.jpg

as for the dqm hype i can really not understand what is going on with these people. to me they were never really a temptation. somehow i like dave's ideasand concepts behind it (to make a shoe look like a piece bacon) interview: http://freshnessmag.com/content/features/files/1104/dqm_beacon/index.php ... butstill i never thought about hunting a pair down. and def. not for such ridiculous prices.

Size 11? My jealousy meter has shot up to over 9000

Nice shoes from a time when AM95s were still hot.

^^ [Vegeta] NINE THOUSAND! [/Vegeta]
laugh.gif

but I agree..I was supposed to get some crystals for pretty cheap but got outbid at the last second..I guess they just wanted them more. Dope pick up Tibor
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and shouts to StackMax for co-creating such a wonderful shoe
pimp.gif
well done miss !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom