TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice '99s Oli! I can't complain weather-wise over here, 25°C is pretty nice..
wink.gif

Nice lasers Seb: I was overseas in Australia when they dropped and by the time i got back they were like gold dust and selling for £150 onebay! Still searching hard tho.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Nice yellow bursts up there! Dang eealto, your pair is a goner.

The patent bursts you sold me are excellent! Dudes at the mall were staring at them and got a few questions.
Glad I could help...I liked them a lot, but truth was they just didn't fit. I found 3 pairs of them, all size 11, and when I did wear them, my toes were KILLING me when I got home. I sold the pair I wore for $20 to one of my co-workers. I traded the other pair and cash for Hawaii dunks, which I recently flipped to pay off my credit card, haha. The ones I sold you were my last pair, and were kind of just laying around.

Back in the day....

Well now I've just got drool all over my keyboard.

What's that saying? - "Resellers killed the shoe game?"

Unfortunate circumstances have forced me to part with the bulk of my collection, but the way I look at it is this, I'm giving people the chance to cop shoes that they missed out on, and not at ridiculous prices.

Any size 12 AM FAMs?

I think I have a couple Air Maxes left, and I'd rather they go to you guys than anyone else.
Mostly Bursts and 90s, a couple aquamarine 180s, crepe 87s, etc.

aalto is legit all the way. stop posting pics of those bacons erik

atmos 87s, crystal blue 95s, laser blue 90s...very impressive guys

Originally Posted by gonzy95

What's that saying? - "Resellers killed the shoe game?"

Unfortunate circumstances have forced me to part with the bulk of my collection, but the way I look at it is this, I'm giving people the chance to cop shoes that they missed out on, and not at ridiculous prices.

Any size 12 AM FAMs?

I think I have a couple Air Maxes left, and I'd rather they go to you guys than anyone else.
Mostly Bursts and 90s, a couple aquamarine 180s, crepe 87s, etc.

aalto is legit all the way. stop posting pics of those bacons erik

atmos 87s, crystal blue 95s, laser blue 90s...very impressive guys

Did you graduate yet Brandon?
I'm transferring to WFM in Long Beach - might be moving to Sac this summer for a while...

Let me know if you wanna kick it

Nice lasers, Seb! I still need a pair!

Oli > lovely '99s again. And thanks for the info on them leather 90s, I do admit that I got a bit excited when I thought I saw meshlike James did.
Anyways, took me a long minute to hunt these babies down! Wanted to share with the fam! I can sleep now... :tongue:
embarassed.gif

sig_bg11.gif

ThanksGusto!

Peace.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

alto, got any more sz 11/11.5 maxes gonna let go of? still got those pythons you were talking about?

I sold both Pythons to someone on NT

I don't think I have any other 11/11.5...the rest of my stuff is in 12

Originally Posted by slingman

Nice lasers, Seb! I still need a pair!

Oli > lovely '99s again. And thanks for the info on them leather 90s, I do admit that I got a bit excited when I thought I saw mesh like James did.
Anyways, took me a long minute to hunt these babies down! Wanted to share with the fam! I can sleep now... :tongue:
embarassed.gif

sig_bg11.gif

Thanks Gusto!

Peace.

Steve, According to pics from samplekickz.com few years back, I was sure those 90s had full leather uppers.Definitely mesh though. Sorry for the misinformation!

v8czo2.jpg

I'd go for 'em. So nice.

Nice pickup too!

oh my damn
eek.gif
.. W&W and Storm 90s, great stuff guys~

I thought those 90s looked 'meshy' thanks for the ultra close up Oli haha!

have a good one FAMLAY
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

not sure how you guys feel about these

they're pretty nice. the sole is crazy, its clear if you were wondering. also the toe box has sports tape type of material

Can I get more info on these (release date/price)? They are amazing....

How come I haven't heard of these Nom de Guerre Air 180s until now? lol

Black, white, classic green Air Max Pluses today because it is St. Patrick's Day...

I'm still trying to figure out why there is a spelling error on the box... "ONEIGHTY" All that work put into the details... and then misspell'180'
smh.gif

ya man.. its all going on right now. you told me before that you wouldnt have the money so i took your name off the list
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom