TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha I have my eye out.. but a friend of mine is 13 as well so he gets first dibs on forces
smile.gif

Tibor - ya man still on my gmail
smile.gif
~ I got my eye out for you too!

^^^^^especially when it's 39.99 @ the outlet. UCASTA has a nose for deals. Literally a big NOSE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

haha I have my eye out.. but a friend of mine is 13 as well so he gets first dibs on forces
smile.gif
Forget about forces, i'm looking for 87s and 95s Jessie!! BTW, tell your friend i am selling some (probably most of em) AF1s over the next fewmonths.

dope stuff everyone/fam!!! always making me jealous
tongue.gif

I found these nice EU c/w's off the net......but
sick.gif
theyshould call em' mini air bursts....
jt2eyo.jpg

wqrps0.jpg

laune - wow that auction is O'D right now !!!! I can't wait to see theending price
tongue.gif

today to class.... ::sigh:: one more month to go, yet still so farrrrr
mad.gif

25flekz.png

Those EU Bursts should stay over there...never thought I would say that about an EU-exclusive but there is nothing appealing about the Burst (or AM93) withthat post-HOA air unit (like someone said before, they should be called the Air Min )
smh.gif

Damn Guy, that sounds like serious cash problems
tongue.gif
... Please don't forget to inform Charles a.k.a. Ruffin51 about the sz13AF1s. I'm sure he'd appreciate.

n1ke drawer, c/way on pic #1 is alright. But i could never ever own a pair of those blemished Bursts.

Chan, very dope 3m's! Mine squeak a bit.

damn those stash 95's are really nice. i would love to see the materials in person. i'm guessing they are really expensive nowadays though.
The materials are very nice (we're talking about a recent release) and the color placement is as good as it gets. The nubuck is extremely softand thick. And of course the eye-catching gore-tex fabric, which really makes the shoe (imo). Really THE only 'bad bubble' AM95 I'd considerbuying.

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Damn Guy, that sounds like serious cash problems
tongue.gif
... Please don't forget to inform Charles a.k.a. Ruffin51 about the sz13 AF1s. I'm sure he'd appreciate.
Thanks for the concern Oli, but its nothing like that..
wink.gif
I really like AF1s (always have and always will) but I just never wear them anymore(eventhough 95% of them are still DS
tongue.gif
) ..or maybe I want to narrow my collection down to only AMs.. I dont know.. I'm in a weird vibe lately..
laugh.gif

saw these new am burst at fl in amsterdam. but i can only quote my man oli when it comes down to the bubbles. once you have them in your hands i just does notfeel right. although i have to say i appreciate the simplicity of the two colorways.

as for the stash 95: it's really all about the materials on em. starting from the bottom the lower panel is made out of a nice and soft black leather. thekind of leather quality we are all missing on the recent releases. then two panel with (like oli said) soft and thick nubuck. Another panel with a really niceand fluffy suede and all topped by the great goretex part.
really the only downer is the small bubble ... but we all know that by now. after that all the hype around these is now more or less gone i really have to saythat i consider them as one of my favorite am95 exclusive/collabo/whateveryoucallthem. what i really like is that this is a shoe you can wear no matter how badthe weather is. you can easily wipe off all the dirt with a sponge once you're back home. goretex makes it possible ...

good to see some love for the air max plus in here latey. just to contribute let me post up some recycled pics of my hyperblue and tiger pair:

airmaxplushyprbluechmospq4.jpg

amresinpimentobrtceramixe8.jpg

Very nice AMPs Tibor! The AMP is such a good looking shoe (especially the older cw's) but you just cannot wear em in Belgium without beingstigmatiest as some sort of pikey/rifraf. The AMP (+ BW and LTD) is the same in Belgium as the 95 is in the UK. And trust me, thats bad..

maar jij bent toch me vriendje!

wuhahahahahhahaaaaa

maar ik snap totaal wat je bedoelt hoor..........maar je bent ook zuur omdat je die japanse pattas gewoon niet past

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

verder alles lekker ? Wanneer kom je weer eens naar NL man??

hello fam.

sorry for being late but JERROD CONDOLENCE to you and your family.

curry87s today

quality as always from tAMf
pimp.gif

KEVIN pmd ya!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom