TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup yall, what it loo' like...passin' through.

those "bred" plus' are a MUST HAVE. never seen them before, thanks for the pics jdm.

Just when I find a pair of Hyper Blue AMP's in my size (or rather, a wearable size) the shoes turn out to be fake.
smh.gif

It's always great to get not one but two scuffs:

58d3520a621fccc4516787a06cf392b5547bcdf.jpg

27225236a2cf35e08bb66112df4d9675a5824bb.jpg

Both from today. Whatever, I'll live with it.
95c35768607dcabc52c8896f63f5d202e338f6d.jpg

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Wow Steve, that's some crazy info. JD is killing it lately.

here you go: '02 release
33z45za.jpg

Start saving quick... The '08 retro of these will be available online from 21st April

JDocs, any word on your connect being able to hook us up with the '08 retro of these:

33z45za.jpg

Or anyone? It's just hard for me because I have no freaking paypal.

Nice Hyper Blue AMPs up there, I wish I had those.

Just took pictures of these, thought I could wear a size 10 but turns out they're too small for me so gotta move up to a size 11. I tried on only the rightshoes and walked around in them in the house so if any team am fam wants them, just pm me or aim me at dkballa22, just want to get back what I paid for thanks!

damn. i had the hyper blue pair when they dropped. wore them to work and people were like
eek.gif
everytime they come up for sale in my size i either don't have money ori'm buying something else.

lol @ inc365 saying pikey. the only time i heard that word was in snatch.

wsup fam!!!

my favorite c/w of the AMP's....
amresinpimentobrtceramixe8.jpg

wore these today ....
qqxpmv.png

Start saving quick... The '08 retro of these will be available online from 21st April
thanks for the info jranasaurus.... thats good news!!! hopefully this covers 1 or 2 pairs when it reaches the top by then
laugh.gif

207l5ki.jpg

peace ...

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

JDocs, any word on your connect being able to hook us up with the '08 retro of these:

33z45za.jpg

Or anyone? It's just hard for me because I have no freaking paypal.

Nice Hyper Blue AMPs up there, I wish I had those.

those are damn sexy

Those water blue and blaze orange AMP's owned the hood when they first dropped
laugh.gif
. I might have to dig to score both of those again.

past couple of days.......

etxtew.jpg

2wekxep.jpg

16aqlwo.jpg

ucasta.....is there any way that you can help me attain those structures
embarassed.gif
? pm if possible. you dont understand how bad i need those!!!!

those tiger amp are sooooooooooo ill!!

have a good one everyone

NICE AM98s.

Took a break from the Air Max Plus marathon. I thought it was going to rain so I busted these out:

4a31546fc05c866d0860c684c268d29b1af5838.jpg

Hey Guys,

I just bought my first pair of AM 90's. 2003 Infrareds.
smile.gif
I looked forever for them, and found a sz. 10 on napsize. The bigger air units make this shoe somuch, which is why I cant stand the HOA retro, and didnt even bother with them. I will get pics up as soon as they come in, and I am going to wear these. Inthe meantime, here are pics of the shoes I wore yesterday.
smile.gif

Hey Fam,

What makes the others (no-snkr ppl) like a shoe? Sometimes I'll be rocking something that is "ehh" and ppl wiil be
nerd.gif
. Other times I'm wearing
pimp.gif
and nothin', I don't get it. But the last two times I have worn mybeat-to-death Maizes I have gotten compliments from non-snkr ppl. I guess it really is a dope shoe
tongue.gif

Maknog
- Thanks, and very, very dope Currys. I need some in my life.

Briannn - Nice 95s!

Tibor - Great info on the Stash 95s. A little(alot) out of my price range, but I like the sound of them.

Mic - Just another gem in your collection!

Dat don - Nice stuff.

Later,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by Random 79

Hey Fam,

What makes the others (no-snkr ppl) like a shoe? Sometimes I'll be rocking something that is "ehh" and ppl wiil be
nerd.gif
. Other times I'm wearing
pimp.gif
and nothin', I don't get it. But the last two times I have worn my beat-to-death Maizes I have gotten compliments from non-snkr ppl. I guess it really is a dope shoe
tongue.gif

Yeah, posting on NT has made me lose touch with what non-sneakerheads like in a shoe
laugh.gif

A friend of mine complimented my green/white/black air maxpluses on Tuesday...sometimes I'll ask her what she thinks of whatever shoe I'm wearing. She always says they look nice ("yo, i like demshoes" --> inside joke we have) though I was complimented on my green pluses without having to ask
grin.gif

I think the one shoe that has gotten the most looks from non-sneakerheads has been the Structures.
pimp.gif

structure release was beautiful because it was sorta under wraps.....for the most part. i wouldnt have gotten mine for retail (105) if it werent for packershoes
pimp.gif

Must have gotten some quickstrike under-the-table approval?

fake edit: yeah, don, you need to post your air max collection here and a short bio/story about yourself and why you like air maxes before you can [cris1]throwup the sig[/cris1]...sig isnt something anyone can throw up

I didn't make this rule; talk to the founders/OG heads of the team...and you don't want it with the Team AM Fam police -- heard they'll rip the airbubbles straight out of your maxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom