TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love ams so i kinda just jumped on board. is that ok coach
embarassed.gif
?

before reppin the fam you gotta go through the process first.. just like everybody else
smile.gif
.. we dont play favorites lol!

ninja edit: WHAT UP FAM~ been out of commission for a day or two cuz I had my wisdom teeth out.. not as bad as people say, but I guess its different foreveryone. And talking about what non-snkr people like.. I find its mostly the brighter stuff or shoe styles they havent seen before (ie. structures) thingslike that normally catch the eye of the "normal" people LOL.. I have also found that everyone likes the B.Drury 87s, but thats just because they arepure dopeness
pimp.gif

PEACE

outta respect i took down that sig. i apologize for self imposing
ohwell.gif
...didnt know there was a process. how can i be down
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by dat cute don

ucasta.....is there any way that you can help me attain those structures? pm if possible. you dont understand how bad i need those!!!!

dope 98s
pimp.gif
. and those structures are long gone, wish i could havepicked up another pair for myself...sorry

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Originally Posted by dat cute don

past couple of days.......
etxtew.jpg

Very clean pair o' 98's!
I looked forever for them, and found a sz. 10 on napsize.
Hurts to read this. I was so close to buying them. Enjoy 'em though. At least i know who got 'em
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Ive been looking for a while, and Had to get them. It looks like they still have more pairs, unless they have not updated their site in the past twodays.

dat cute don - postwhoring doesn't help you get into the Fam..heh jk Sup yall, dope 98s up there. Just wanted to ask yall how much you think these wouldrun because no one is answering my post in the price check forum, thanks in advance. Price check on these, worn 10x Stash 95s size 10, with signed box.

steve killing it as usual ... very nice man !!! mustard and safety o's ... ahhh

nice structure bro ...

as for the price check on the stash 95 10x worn i'd say 200 - 220 $ maybe. assuming that beside the sole there are no real flaws

dat cute don: post up some pics of your collection and tell us a little about your shoes, which model you like and why as well as about yourself. we'relooking for cool people to contribute to the post with pics and knowledge. looking forward to see your stuff ...

hi mic !!!

I seriously need more 95s
smh.gif
.... dope pics Steve! and those Stashs look GREAT for being worn 10x
pimp.gif

I found a pair of DS Safety Orange 95's from 98 that I want to buy. Do you guys think they are still wearable, assuming they were stored well?

Should be. I have a pair and I have worn them numerous times without a problem, but you just never know. Just check out the pics and make sure the soles andair bubbles look good.

Thanks, do you think its worth paying 299 for them, then chancing wearing them?

And since I just realized I need to write a paragraph to be in the Family, here it is:

My passion for Air Maxes actually originated from my love for the Jordan IV in the 3rd grade. At that point in time I became mesmerized with the air bubble,and how awesome it looked. From there as you know, the air bubble kept evolving and getting bigger. It wasnt until my freshmen year in high school that Ireally noticed the air Max, since prior to that I was so obsessed with shoes from the air force max, air max CW/sensation and pretty much anything basketballrelated. One of the seniors walked by me with what I interpreted as a pair of grey/ neon green Nike running shoes. I thought they looked so awesome with thebig air bubbles in the back and the air units up front. But at that time I didnt know what they were, and it took me a long while to finally realized theirname. Finally after all my barkleys, nike basketball shoes, and penny II's, I bought a pair of White/Green Air Max TL Air's the summer before my senioryear, and I absolutely loved them ( They are posted on the page before this). As a typical young man, I proceeded to wear the ever living daylights out ofthose shoes, because of the comfort, and ran them to the ground. It wasnt until last year that I found a fresh wearable pair and bought them. Since that pointin high school, I loved the Air max 97, 95, burst and many others. What I loved most about Air Maxes were that they lived true to their name, and all thereshoes used the maximum air for the maximum comfort. I also love these shoes because they can be worn with just about anything, and look best with shorts, whichis how I mostly rock them. All my Air Maxes have the old air units, with exception to my 360's, as I refuse to accept the new units, because it defeats thepurpose of the name Air Max. The only shoe that I can say im happy with visually as far as the midsole and air bubbles go, is the Air Max I. That midsole andair bubble still look pretty much the same as 2003 and before. Sorry for the long read, but these are my feelings towards the great air max line, and I willpost pictures of what I own in the next week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom