TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ sup bro ... still chillin ?

Guy nice to see you post more often, please keep it coming
smokin.gif

just checked the last pages wonderfull stuff guys
pimp.gif

Bee sick NBs, but as Guy said the toebox is the problem sick noin the less
but when I saw the picture ... I immidiately thought of Oli´s reaction and this ...
a532580eaf3fed88978492b3900a6f158344a43.gif

"Oli" Damn I tell them everytime this is an AIR MAX post "Oli"

but I´m with you man ... please let this not take over guys
wink.gif

^^ Word, I was expecting Oli to come in and bust down the door, overturn the poker tables, and grab Bee by the neck, throw him to the wall and yell in his face"AIR MAX RUNNERS ONLY!"
laugh.gif

I wanted to say something but kept quiet.

^so you should've spoke up, then... I know it's an AIR MAX thread, as I'm a team member, as I wrote in my post. I also know that some of theteam members are also NB fans. eh....
grin.gif
done and done. I'll get a full AM collection pic done soon.. I'm sure some of you guys know how timeconsuming it is for hundreds of pairs of kicks.
Thanks for all the NB comments, anyways.. always appreciated.
anyway, today's selection.
317699452.jpg

Evening Fam,
I was just thinking about how many very impressive collections exist among the Fam, you never know what you're going to see. It's pretty cool
tongue.gif

Steve- Those are beautiful.

Chris - A great c/w.

Oli - Another tasteful 87.

Mic - Glad to see pics, nice rotation!

Later

SEB MASTER ARSON

WHAT DOES Crack Paint AM 90s mean???

in regurads to your spruces...Im bout to cop..the paint cracks or what...please explain...they will be my first pair..along withinfareds im bout to cop as well

please fill me in

inc365 consistently killing it
eek.gif
pimp.gif

oli - i'm so sorry i still have those runners on my table at home - promise to send em out next week.

sup,
Tim sick Bursts ... which year have these released ?

AJFlint13 yeah it means that the paint will crack within the 1rst couple of hours of wearing them.
I wore my pair for the 1rst time for a 10 hour working day (I don´t sit at my job, I walk and stand all the time)
and I have to say I´m super light weight (65 Kilos) and actually the crack paint shoes, crack really hard on me.
... and that´s how they looked after that first 10 hour wear
37025f0e1b3d8d259f5427a84a17c8cd9c38ef0.pjpg

Now they look even worse, cause I wore them a couple a times now.
As said that´s how I imagine variant quality.
Retros that you have to restore after a couple of wears
eyes.gif
mad.gif
... thank you Nike.

the heel portion of my homegrown 90s has started to crack a little, Ive probably worn them less than 10 times lightly.

Mr. Fantastics have cracking too.

Weird thing is that the paint chipped during the first few wears but it hasn't really gotten worse. Looks kinda cool actually.

Whats goin down famo!..............ok so who just won those yellow streaks on the bay for 20 bucks
nerd.gif
??????? with og box!?...

Whats up everybody?? I'd just like to say I love checking this thread (one of the few I like to check on a daily basis) So much heat in here. I really likeair max shoes, but Jordans have kinda consumed most of my funds for the past while. I really want to start (when $$ is good
laugh.gif
)
buying more air max.

I just bought these on the bay, just wondering if its an alright price for these???

Auction already ended......
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=280225415031

thanks for any help. also dude sent me tagged pics to my email.

edit....if the dude that's selling them is on here....thanks.

IMO it's a pretty good price for a DS pair. There was a sz 11 auction (same shoe) a month or two ago that ended at like 80-something, though the shoes wereused but not beat.

It's always tough to look for AM95s on the bay because for every legit auction there are 184 auctions for fakes
sick.gif

^^thanks

It's always tough to look for AM95s on the bay because for every legit auction there are 184 auctions for fakes
sick.gif

tell me about it. I'm not too good with Air Max, but some of those are sooo obvious it's not even funny. I hate it.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

******HEAD'S UP!************
I have noticed a good amount if Air 180's (Black/Silver) popping up on Ebay with no box tops. All of the sellers had one thing in common....All from TN
Made a phone call to the clearance outlet and BAM! $29.99
Not sure about the size avalability but they are shipping 901-332-9325

Have a good weekend everyone
do you know the number to the 180s?

Originally Posted by micmorales

Spruces WILL crack within 3 wears guaranteed Nike crap quality!
PLEASE tell me youre joking.....WHATS the point buying them??? Can someone explain why wear them if they crack after 3 times...esp for 250$

Also...Im for sure not buying them then..thats whack..yall must be millionaires to spend money on shoes that crack..

How about Infareds? they crack or not....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom