TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohwell.gif
sorry guys they're a DS 7.5
ohwell.gif

Sup Fam! Been in Vegas the past few days and now I need to read back several pages to catch up. Hope everyone is doing well.

2576298688_16e69a61ac.jpg

Wore Spiridons for the whole trip.

ohwell.gif
Being on vacation knowing you got some shoes waiting for you.

Almost done with 87's

2576298540_a16545eaa1_o.jpg

I Love AF1: are you perhaps selling any other AM's size 11.5/12? (prefered 12) or if anyone at all is selling.. I'm always looking for some!

Originally Posted by Gskooo

I Love AF1: are you perhaps selling any other AM's size 11.5/12? (prefered 12) or if anyone at all is selling.. I'm always looking for some!

I will be putting some AM's for sale in the weekend.

Yup, that's right...20% off. It's time to whip out the shorts and roll in style. Sale only lasts until next Friday, and of course, our VIP mobiletext list knew about this sale first.
Text ATTIC to 69302. No fees associated, only standard text messaging rates apply. You can stop anytime by replying to any text with STOP ATTIC.
2576039083_c13bdbc661.jpg

2576066133_eda9d97c85.jpg

2576068625_8be1621ebc.jpg

Call in to place a phone order 714-220-3116

JR!! Yes we are!! Man , first should have been for the french but thanks to Van Der Sar..we made it!!

I want Sweden or Spain in the quarters!!

my bold prediction since this started : Holland VS Portugal in the final

Chris, have fun there! drink some for me! ( henney and coke all the way! )

curry am1's and fog 95's came in today. no pics but im sure you all know what those are.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

JR!! Yes we are!! Man , first should have been for the french but thanks to Van Der Sar..we made it!!

I want Sweden or Spain in the quarters!!

my bold prediction since this started : Holland VS Portugal in the final

lol I was actually thinking the same thing
happy.gif
still supporting my ownpeoples though; CROATIA FTW!! Maar we gaan het idd wel zien jongens, ben erg benieuwd
wink.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

To take the little one for an evening walk.
321226729.jpg

yo when did they have those materials on AM90 ID's?? I've seen these being used couple of times before but never seen then om NikeID itself,must've missed it huh?

Also didn't have time before to post but here's my new purchase, copped from NickEPockets thanks to trunks206 thanks a lot both!got them for a really fair price too, half of what I would've payed the ones I was going to buy first so I'm satisfied

of course already pre-cracked but there's really nothing to do against is.. other then keeping them DS forever probably. Does anyone know whetherit's anyhow possible to get all the original midsole paint off and get it redone with another one somehow?

kroatie is ook een gruwelijk ploeg! was altijd een suker fan geweest en Boban natuurlijk

congrats on them nashes...watch out for the cracks

ja ze hadden zich er zeker goed door heen geslagen tegen Duitsland, had het echt niet verwacht. Ik hoop dat ze het verder ook zo volhouden, moet toch mn eigenvolk supporten ook al halen ze het niet he
smile.gif
Maar Boban en Suker dat waren goeie tijden joh.. had vroeger zelf ook altijd shirtjes van Boban
happy.gif
waarom heb iknu togh geen CRO shirt meer
sick.gif

thanks yo but yeah the cracking is good as unavoidable on these.. you don't happen to know any solution like I mentioned above perhaps do you?

these came today
airmaxlightblueeo9.jpg

these came on graduation day
airmaxlighttealcd3.jpg
airmaxlightteal1me7.jpg

might as well post my other air maxes
airstructureix8.jpg

got these from drew
vividbluewo7.jpg

friends and family sale from a while back
womenhoazb5.jpg

beaters

enjoy fam!

Congrats SharpC!

great pick ups aswell..cant beat OG cws!!

Gskoo...nee man, geen oplossing...rock em, dont stock em! ( unless u can afford to stock like my man Guy! )

Great stuff SharpC! Those teal and royal Lights are amazing!

Keeping the Light theme for a beautiful day in NC:

awesome Lights and amazing Sertigs.. def on my grail list (size 12 anyone?) co-signs or not?

Originally Posted by micmorales

Had too much
sick.gif
Vodka/Tonic and Mojito's

Thanks Aaron!

sharpC - Nice Lights. Are they both samples?

What I wore today
2578731271_0a19515670_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom