TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello AM Fam, can you please help me figure out the best price to sell these? (please reply on the link I posted)

http://niketalk.com/topic/82614http://niketalk.com/topic/82614

Thanks
smile.gif

nice AM's y'all
pimp.gif

Thanks for the good wishes on my finals people.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Warren: Good to see you homie, dope currys.
Chris:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Amazing pick-up on those '99 greys. Tooooooo clean.
Cris: NIKE ID x Cris Uno =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
every time.

Mike: Go Netherlands!!!! My team (England) didnt make it and after watching their 1st game I want the Dutch to take it.

I took this pic earlier today to help display a hat I'm selling...but I'm sure the fam with appreciate it...

Have a good one Fam!
happy.gif

S Dubl, never seen spots on mine.

Aaron, I golf too. You wear Maxes for golf? Cleats, bro!

Corey, hit me up if you still wanna watch the game tomorrow.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

You golf, run marathons, play volleyball, hit the gym...is there anything you don't do? (no hate, just making an observation)
Today:

d70256c6fec645fc8266da80fd8323f80e2a225.jpg

Havent posted in here in a while.. been slacking
smh.gif
.. anyway, you all know how it goes in here, great shoes and hope everyone is well
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I Golf as well.. only been at it for about 1.5 years so I am still no good. But it's still fun times! My brothers friend on the other hand is very good, Iget him to show me all the ropes
smile.gif

Happy Trails~!

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

You golf, run marathons, play volleyball, hit the gym...is there anything you don't do? (no hate, just making an observation)

Ha ha.....well, Briannn....in addition to running and VB, I actually end my spring softball season this Friday (playoffs). I have a 6:30 pmVB game at the beach, then a 7:30 softball game at some diamonds in the same vicinity....if we win, we play the championship game at 8:30 pm. And my golfgame, by the way, sucks!

Sean, those Huaraches......grail status for me! I am looking for a sz 10 in the OG or the retro (01? 03?)...or if u wanna dump holla! Oh,sorry about your IVs....glad to see they were sold though.

Lex, make me a logo!

Steve - I got your e-mail....watch for a response this PM.

lAune- those AM1 have come to retro Jordan and SB prices levels. That's just wrong. I thought I paid too much when I bought my pair for retail. Anyhow, Runman run! worn with scrubs again.
321701901.jpg

corrected to avoid any beat down

Laune, remember the days I called you LUAne like Fred just did?
laugh.gif

she was reaaaalll mad!
laugh.gif

nice runningmans and 95s up there

and happy FATHER'S DAY TO CRIS and FRED!!! (and any other dads i may not be aware of!)

...............Thanks Laune, my second Father's Day, lovin it!!!

...............Lex comin with the DOOOOOPE tags, nice Infrared's, I'd still love a pair.

Peace.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom