TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since I saw dunksrnice's rendition of the Poorman's Kidrobots, I had to take a stab at itmyself.

Air Max Light Poorman Kidrobot:

Immitation is the highest form of flattery...shouts to dunksrnice!

battleground yup with full colored soles

bricksb how much did you pay for your flamingos... i still really need to make a pair but preferably under $50 LOL

Sharp C: Love those royal lights. I passed on them when they were available at size online for £80 because i thought they wereoverpriced. Now looking at £100 plus on ebay.
frown.gif

Hey everyone, I have a question.....

I just picked up a pair of HOA 180s. On the bottom of the air unit it has small black spots. Has anyone else had this problem?

Here's some pics.
2u7suoy.jpg

2n0u5x2.jpg

almost looks like mold

if anyone can help on how to get rid of this? what it is? anything? I'd appreciate it, thanks.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sharpC

bricksb how much did you pay for your flamingos... i still really need to make a pair but preferably under $50 LOL

sharpC: $39.99 at the outlets
brickSB - When i saw them, i was like wow, someone did them. No problem.
Love the idea and it was a pretty fun project. I did them on my NDS Lights to test and learn, some DS pairs coming next
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by sharpC

sharpC: $39.99 at the outlets
brickSB - When i saw them, i was like wow, someone did them. No problem.
Love the idea and it was a pretty fun project. I did them on my NDS Lights to test and learn, some DS pairs coming next
glasses.gif

whut 40 bucks for those? I paid €100 for them like 2 months ago
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

ebay is your friend my man

haha als dat zo is is Markplaats.nl zkr mn grootste vijand
laugh.gif

that wallpaper is fresh yo, do already have one that's basically the same just minus the Skulls, Pinks and Black NL's. Maar wies die gast trouwens?btw since I've mentioned it can anyone tell me what "NL" stands for in Air Max 1 NL?

NL = No Liner, dus geen binnen voering!

die flamingos gingen vaak voor onder de 60eu shipped man, ff goed zoeken of wachten...maar komen weer wel

Whats up fam?!?! Been out of town for a while so I haven't posted much lately...

Here's my rotation from the family reunion trip this weekend...

Thanks to Dunksrnice for all the advice on where to get my paints and what lights to use for the poorman KR lights, unDSed them this weekend...
Saw Bricks post, they look good... Seems like Dunksrnice has started a new thing... Props to him, he is the OG for all this poorman stuff and we are justfollowing in his "footsteps!"

Anyone know where I can get some flats to match that flamingo pink???

^^^Nice jake

great stuff everyone. Happy Father's Day to the dads on Team Am Fam.

Today to get in a round of golf with my dad, grandfather, and uncle...cork pack AM1
2e4db9s.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Thanks to Dunksrnice for all the advice on where to get my paints and what lights to use for the poorman KR lights, unDSed them this weekend...
Saw Bricks post, they look good... Seems like Dunksrnice has started a new thing... Props to him, he is the OG for all this poorman stuff and we are just following in his "footsteps!"

Anyone know where I can get some flats to match that flamingo pink???

You didn't paint that blue on the sole? It was sticking out like a sore thumb to me so I threw a coat of black on it.
I got a pair of pink flats from: http://www.fullylaced.com/

Happy Fathers Day to all AM Fam daddys. Had dinner with my old man and my FIRST fathers day, on the riverwalk of San Antonio.
Ucasta- didn't know you played golf, but it's all about getting together eh?
Jake- don't worry I see potential on your painting skills on a different canvas.

Some ID's
321497496.jpg

Note to Micmorales- wore my Edgar "dutch pitbull" David's jersey circa WC'02 with my maxes

Whats happenin Fam? Does anyone know how limited the "Greatest hits" AM1 Safar's are gonna be or are they more or less set for a widespreadrelease?

ow okay so that's the reason I found the liner looks weird on those
tongue.gif
how does that feel though? CLOT Kiss of Death's also don't have liner right?

yo!!! what up yall, what it is, what it loo' like fam...

long time no post...i see i've been missin out on some dope stuff, time to play "catch up like mayonnaise"...

^^^had these for a minute now, finally unds'ing 'em...i think i made a mistake to wear jeans today, it's muh f'n HOT out here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom